PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very femme today

Satin_Lover_13
06-20-2008, 04:10 PM
I was sending resumes and felt the need to dress. My outfits are mostly lingerie with no foundations. This week I got a satin sun dress with crossing straps in the back with I put on. I am only wearing that but fell so femme. Crossing my legs as a woman and wanting to feel pretty. If I met the right person I think I would allow them to shave me, dress me and make me feel pretty.

I chatted with my counselor this week and she asked how I feel about dressing? Most of the time I do not like dressing but I have to the need to do it. Lately I feel pretty even though I am a hairy ape. A young woman friend said instead of replacing my fetish with something else "she said that would be temp" to go why I started wearing when I was 13. My counselor wants me to either accept my dressing or stop it. My friend accepts me but feels for me to find a lady my dressing needs to stop.

I want to go buy the same style dress in a different color. Sure I feel sexual but I also feel pretty with my crude dressing.

I am not sure what I want, where I want to go but I feel pretty now and want to know how it feels to be a woman.

Emily Anderson
06-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Very interesting thread starter! It evokes a lot of feelings that I share, and unfortunately I don't think there are any definitive answers, other than to take things one step at a time and learn for yourself who you are and what you want out of life. Yep, it's a feeble answer, I know :sad:

The thing I worry about is trying to replace CD'ing with something else... I wouldn't even go there quite honestly, because the desire to CD just doesn't go away. It's a known fact! Better to learn to deal with the truth than to go through years of anguish...

Satin_Lover_13
06-20-2008, 04:53 PM
I been there before and then in a store seeing a garment and I had to buy something. Since September of 2007 I been wearing the most I ever had and most of what I have is new stuff not from thift. So many thoughts, feelings and yes desires. Being accepted by a GG, being made love to by a CD or TS and just another male.

Maybe for halloween I can find someone to really make me up as a woman, hair removal, make-up, outfit and all to see how I feel.