PDA

View Full Version : Business Trips

Emily Anderson
06-20-2008, 05:22 PM
New poll question (perhaps old poll question :))

When travelling for business, do you take your girly stuff or not?

What do you take, and do you take advantage of business trips for a trip to the other (female) side?

Karren H
06-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I can't remember a single business trip that I haven't taken my fem things.... Probably 30 - 40 a year.... and I usually take very few male things... lol All my coworkers are amazed that for a single night trip... I have two huge suit cases and they have duffle bags...

And as luck would have it .... I have a business trip Tuesday and Wednesday!! :). God I love crossdressing on an expense account!! One of those unwritten fringe benefits!! Lol

danielle_from_cal
06-20-2008, 05:35 PM
I usually pack my "stuff" when I take business trips in my car. When taking a flight for a business trip, I usually leave everything at home because I don't like waiting for checked luggage and having to put all liquids in a little bag does not leave room for much makeup or cleansers.

Sally24
06-20-2008, 05:38 PM
I usually bring a large wheeled suitcase with all of Sally's things in it and a smaller suitcase with boy clothes. Even if you don't have a chance to get out it's great to be able to spend a quiet evening by yourself en femme and then put on something nice and soft for bedtime!

Daintre
06-20-2008, 05:38 PM
When I traveled on business, I always packed a second case with Jenni's things.

mollytyler
06-20-2008, 06:44 PM
have to take.......travel/live/shop/date/work enfemme....just lucky.....ans those lucky genes i got from mom :)

TxKimberly
06-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Yup yup - I take about a trip a week and enjoy as much time as Kim as is possible on all of them.

RylieCD
06-20-2008, 07:28 PM
I only get to go on one trip per year and yes I take some of Rylies' items. Like Sally said it is nice to spend the night in the hotel room by your self.

Babette
06-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Since I always sleep in "girlie stuff", travel or not, I at least take my nightie. Sometimes I take my other day things but it largely depends on the travel location and other factors.

Babette

Jaydee
06-20-2008, 07:56 PM
I take about one trip a week and always take some stuff. I am limited to one carry on suitcase, and the femme stuff takes up about a third of that. I do actually need the male stuff or it would be more, plus the fact that my wife doesn't know yet. It is my best chance to dress, so I make the best of it.

I have never had problems except for the time that a TSA screener saw something he didn't recognize and asked if I had "high heels" in the bag. When I said yes, that was the end of the story, "next".

Jaydee

Laura_Stephens
06-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm on the road almost 10 months a year and always bring my femme clothes.

victoriamwilliams1
06-20-2008, 10:41 PM
About 3 times a year, for my trips I seem to always have company!

Margaret
06-20-2008, 11:21 PM
If I am traveling with only carry on luggage, i carry very little in the way of Femme gear: maybe some pantyhose. However when i am away for two or more nights, I pack a lot more in the large suitcase. I usually pack enough for one or two complete changes. i especially like to pack my OBG and a corselet. Wearing these is a great way to unwind at the end of the day.

Farrah
06-21-2008, 12:11 AM
If i were to take a business trip, I will most definitely take enfemme clothes with me. I would probably buy more when I got there!

Andi
06-21-2008, 01:07 AM
I knew I spotted some of you guys in the parking lot when the fire alarm at the Marriott went off at 2 in the morning. I know who the CDers were because you/we all had on our nightgowns and were holding tight to our sizable suitcase with the rolly wheels. :D

Hugs, Andi

GINA-CD
06-21-2008, 01:37 AM
I travel maybe once a month... sometimes 2 times and each time it's at least 2 nights, so Gina always comes with me. When it's 2 nights, Gina travels on the light side... heels, panties, stockings, corset, wig, make-up and jewelry. when it's more than 2 nights, she insists on carrying 2, 3 or more outfits along with 2 or 3 pairs of shoes...

What? Gina carries more than me???? ALWAYS!!!! I've learned how to pack my stuff, well.... HIS stuff in limited space only to leave Gina more than enough to pack her things. Gina is the driver for any business trip I have.

I love this thread! ... and HE loves it too...

and I love my job because it involves traveling maybe 10 days out of each month.... GINA LOVES MY JOB TOO.

Last time it took me to Vegas. You don't have to imagine how good it was, just look at these 2 threads... one's bad but funny (now) and the other one is great (it always was)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80074
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82513

definitely I love traveling, and I've never had an issue with Gina's stuff, but I always worry about it. Someday someone will ask and I'll sweat and answer with a weak voice something like: "it's my girlfriend's stuff" or whatever comes to mind...

Gina always is packed in a separate bag inside my luggage, so once I was asked: "What's in here?" and I was like: " only dirty clothes" (jeans were on top of everything) so this guy kind of took it out a little and said: "better not taking this out, right?" and I go like: "only if you're ready to see some dirty stuff" (it was dirty indeed!!! :o) and he said: "OK, welcome home".

WOW! I thought he was going to put all Gina's stuff on the table... he didn't and I just walked through customs. What a thrill!

Is this too long and I'm hijacking your thread Emily??? sorry, but I wanted to share this so bad. That's it.

Love this thread! (I know I said this already but I just love it so much!)

Sarahwithanh11
06-21-2008, 02:34 AM
Always! I travel about once a month. "He" gets one small bag but Jessica gets two big bags!

tricia_uktv
06-21-2008, 03:34 AM
No, I don't. If I'm on business I'm on business. If I'm not on business, when I can, I play. I keep the two lives completely separate.

Christineblake113
06-21-2008, 08:15 AM
The thought has crossed my mind many times but I've never done it. Problem is that whenever I am out of town on business, I am usually getting to my hotel pretty late and have to get up early to meet with clients. So really just too tired to dress and enjoy it if I had brought any femme clothes, and certainly no time to go out if I want to be able to get up at a reasonable time the next day.

Christine

jozee
06-21-2008, 09:24 AM
if driving truck for a living is a business trip, thrn the answer is yes, otherwise, no.

María José
06-21-2008, 09:39 AM
I always take my girlie stuff in bussiness trips and go out in the evenign/night as a girl. Some times I have traveled fully dressed. The picture in my avatar (black and white outfit) was taken in the hotel in a bussiness trip, before going out in the night. But, as Cinderella, the dream usualy finish at midnight. Nex day, I went to the court, I´m a lawter, as a boy, with a dark bussisness suit.

Emily Anderson
06-21-2008, 09:43 AM
Is this too long and I'm hijacking your thread Lisa??? sorry, but I wanted to share this so bad. That's it.

Love this thread! (I know I said this already but I just love it so much!)

Wow, I love your enthusiasm!!! And great that you get such a kick out of your business trips.

But who the heck is Lisa??? My name's Emily :hugs:

tamarav
06-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Let's see, two meetings as a male, 5 days. That the clothes I have on plus a spare suit and 2 large bags for Tami. Yup, that's about right.

Tami

Cristi
06-21-2008, 11:11 AM
If I'm traveling by car, I take pretty much EVERYTHING. Makeup, forms, a few complete outfits, handbag, jewelry...

If I am flying, I take at least a bra, nightgown, pantyhose, and a dress or blouse and skirt plus some simple makeup like lipstick and eye shadow.

Usually, when I fly someplace I don't end up with enough time to really have any fun anyway, but like to have something for the hotel room. When I drive for business, I am usually dressed for the drive both ways plus try to set aside some extra time to go out while there.

GINA-CD
06-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Wow, I love your enthusiasm!!! And great that you get such a kick out of your business trips.

But who the heck is Lisa??? My name's Emily :hugs:

OOPS!!! Where did that come from? I already fixed it. Sorry :brolleyes:

Emily Anderson
06-21-2008, 11:20 AM
No worries Gina! I thought it was too funny to pass up the opportunity.

jenny logan
06-21-2008, 01:50 PM
The suitcase(s) gets pack with the girls stuff first because the guy stuff just gets in the way. The absolute second that the business stuff is over the fun stuff goes on and stays on as long as possible. The best part of cding on business trips is the anonymity of a new city. The best times are when the wife can come along and we can go out with little fear of bumping into family or friends. We really enjoy these all to rare moments.

Jenny L.

Richelle
06-21-2008, 04:53 PM
I would love to take some dresses only on my trips. But my wife helps me pack and she would have a big issue with it.

She knows I dress en femme but does not what to know when I do it.

Richelle

Deanna2
06-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Wherever I go I always have a certain amount of femme gear. Fortunately many of my trips are to Hong Kong which is an absolute shopper's paradise. There is such a huge range of gear there and at incredibly low prices.

I usually arrive mid-afternoon and by early evening I've made a quick trip around my favorite shops and stalls and I have a new outfit.

bridget thronton
06-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Of course

erickka
06-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Strange town, no one knows you, great place to hone your skills! I always take my femme stuff.

Tina Dixon
06-26-2008, 07:35 AM
Don't go ony trips but if I did.

tamara
06-26-2008, 09:53 PM
I travel a lot, but I can't even think about going in a business trip without Tamara's clothes.
In fact, right now I am in my hotel room in Brazil, and I feel vey sexy today....

Joy Carter
06-26-2008, 11:49 PM
I travel seventy miles out of town, to do photo survey work, about every four months. The work is done in the dark, so once I did dress while en route and did my job as Joy. It was fun believe me. I stopped in front of Walmart, about one AM, to buy a pop from a machine, and some guy in a car slowed down to take a gander. He did look for very long. Maybe he don't like tall women. LoL