PDA

View Full Version : DressFest!!!

TGMarla
06-20-2008, 07:06 PM
DressFest happens only on rare occasions for me. It's that magical time when my wife goes on vacation with her sister for ten days. Ten days!!! I will be able to dress to my heart's content for ten days! :D

Here's the caveat, though. I will miss her terribly while she's gone. I will be lonely without her, and frankly, I do better with her than without her. I get lots more done. Sometimes I get a little down when she's away for a length of time. I will be looking forward to when she comes home. She and I are going on a two-week vacation at the end of the summer, so I'm looking forward to having that time away with her very much.

But in the mean time, it's DressFest! I will have to be careful to make myself get things done while she's away. I could get real lazy, spend my whole time all decked out in chick clothes, and prance around the house all day looking at myself in mirrors, touching up my makeup, snapping pictures, and on and on........or I can try and get the patio stones laid, and the garage cleaned out, and the lawns and shrubs cared for. I'll do my best. It's kinda rainy and windy out right now, and it's Friday.....

So right now, it's DressFest! And a new one just arrived in the mail today! And my breast forms ought to be arriving any day now.

:D:D:D:D:D

Farrah
06-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Sounds like like you're in for a great time. I would be happy if my wife went out of town for a weekend. Have fun during dressfest. Take plenty pics!!!

Sapphire
06-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi Marla,

I think the feeling is well known to most of us. But life is about balance I guess, something that you obviously don't need to be reminded about. I have just had a look at my garage and an I don't like what I see!

vikki2020
06-20-2008, 07:20 PM
All those chores will be there next week, Marla.Enjoy your time! I'm in the same boat, and can only dress when I'm left "home alone".Yes, I would miss the family, but as long as the opportunity is knocking, answer the door in a nice black dress!:)

Deborah Jane
06-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Ten days of pure dressing sure sounds good...
Well, ok nine days and one day sorting everything else out :heehee:

"Mary"
06-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Wow! Go crazy! Going out? You've got go out at least a couple of times..

bobbie_1048
06-21-2008, 01:25 AM
Ten days of pure dressing sure sounds good...
Well, ok nine days and one day sorting everything else out :heehee:

Hiya Marla :) I wish I could get 10 days of femme time :D but unlike you I do dress when the wife is here and the kid is not. Wait till you get your breast forms, you'll put them on and not wanna take them off. Have yourself a great time. :bighug: bobbie

linnea
06-21-2008, 02:37 AM
Oh lucky, lucky you!!! I get to have DressFest once in awhile, but it has never lasted ten days. I'm grateful to have had a couple of five-day DressFests. And I do the same kinds of things--instead of getting some of my home jobs done. However, in recent years, I have found that I can use our backyard and garage while I'm dress en femme. I checked all of the sightlines. I can even spend time in my garden, and there is nothing that I like more than being able to go out to the garden and putter around in my sundress, sandals, and a pretty straw hat with a ribbon on it.
Have a great time!

Angie G
06-21-2008, 06:46 AM
I often put thing off in favor of dressing they will get done just not right now. enjoy Dress-Fest hun. And you can get some things done with a skirt on.:hugs:
Angie

christid66
06-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Can you get my wife to go as well? I can't even get 10 hours:cry:

renee k
06-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Hi Marla,

I think the feeling is well known to most of us. But life is about balance I guess, something that you obviously don't need to be reminded about. I have just had a look at my garage and an I don't like what I see!

Hi Marla,
I know the feeling, even though I live alone and can practically dress all the time I'm home things still have to get taken care of around the house. So I find myself budgeting my time, between chores, Renee and two English bulldogs. Just wish I could teach the dogs to pickup after themselves!!

Huggs, Renee

Sedona
06-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Wow! Hope you have time off from work! Maybe go in for a set of acrylics that you can enjoy for the week???

I've had a couple of similar situations, and had the same thoughts.

Have fun!!!

TGMarla
06-21-2008, 07:58 AM
*Sob!* No, regrettably, I don't have any time off work.

Well, the first night is in the books, and it went much like you might expect. I spent the entire evening dressed to the nines, even wearing my favorite perfume. I slept in a pretty night gown, and thus got to wake up en femme. I get to drink my coffee from the girly cups with the flowers on them. :D

I absolutely love the new dress....even by my standards, this one's over the top! Sooo....pictures this morning, and then I'll try to get some things done around here. You see, the trouble is, the days get pretty hot around here, so working outside gets kinda tough! Staying in and dressing up is way cooler in many ways!

DressFest is in full swing!

Emily Anderson
06-21-2008, 08:08 AM
May be the perfect time to combine work and play!!!?

Dress up en femme, get the patio stones laid, and the garage cleaned out, and the lawns and shrubs cared for.... :)

Tina Dixon
06-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Dressfest! Know one can do it better than you with your collection, hell with the yard and live for Dressfest:thumbsup:

Sheena Pink
06-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi Marla, I know that Dressfest will be a blast. We'd call it Dressapalooza:D around here!
To balance out things you could do your projects in the morning then take a lovely bubble bath and get all prettied up for the rest of the day.
Have fun and hope to see lots of photos!

tamarav
06-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Always put off today what you can do tomorrow...

Sounds like a great time, the first day sounded even better. Keep up up to date when you take a breath.

Your sis,

Tami

TGMarla
06-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Wow, this is great! This is unadulterated, no deadlines, no stress, no worries, uninterrupted crossdressing. I've only rarely had this kind of freedom to dress. What a pleasure! I'm enjoying it immensely!

:battingeyelashes:

Kayla_CD
06-21-2008, 11:22 AM
I've always liked doing chores en femme. Maybe not laying patio stones, but cooking and cleaning (that sounds terribly sexist, but, in a way, I guess it is). I figure you could put on some girly jeans and a tee to lay the patio stones. Anyways, I'm rambling, all I'm saying is don't let the fun stop when you're doing your housework.

TGMarla
06-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Housework? What housework? :D

Laura_Stephens
06-21-2008, 12:32 PM
My wife had to go out of town for a little more than a week last year and I was looking forward to spendng the entire time dressed. I had already purchased a bunch of things in anticipation of her trip.

Long story short...

Two hours after she left, I had severe kidney pain, went to the hospital, and got home 12 hours before she got back.

At least I had on male underthings went I arived at the Emergency Room and didn't have to explain my proclivity for all things female!!!

Tina Dixon
06-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Wow, this is great! This is unadulterated, no deadlines, no stress, no worries, uninterrupted crossdressing. I've only rarely had this kind of freedom to dress. What a pleasure! I'm enjoying it immensely!

:battingeyelashes:
Ok rub it in now lets see some pictures doll?

Claire3
06-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Go for it girl!:)

TGMarla
06-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm sorry you missed out, Laura. It would seem that fate stepped in on that one. You'll get yours....just wait. :)

I've been dressed all morning. I'm going to change into guy clothes in a little while, and get a few things done. This evening, I can pretty much guarantee I'm going to be all dressed up again.

Here's (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84886) what I've been doing all morning!

Tina Dixon
06-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Great dress there.

TGMarla
06-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Day 2. I spent last night sleeping in a lovely nightgown again, and drank my morning coffee in it with a pretty white lace pegnoir that accents it very well. I spent about 3/4 of yesterday en femme. Life stuck itself in the way for a while, and I reverted to guy-mode for about 5 hours while I packed up all my musical equipment and went over to a friend's house and jammed for several hours.

(Sounds like fun, eh Sherlyn? :D)

When I got home, there was a package in the mail. My heart skipped about a half-beat, thinking my new breast forms had arrived, but it wasn't them. :sad: Instead, it was another dress I had ordered. It's very pretty, but it's a little too small. That's the breaks. It cost me a whole $13.00 including shipping, so I'm only out a few bucks. I won't wear it much because it's a little uncomfortable, but I really like the way it looks. So today I'm going to stuff myself into it and snap a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

Then I have 18 holes of golf lined up before come home and get all dolled up again! But I may spend some time on that patio before all is said and done. We'll see.

That's crossdressing 1, patio stones 0 so far, if you're keeping score! :D

And thanks for all the very nice comments you all have left me so far, especially Deb and Tina.....you too, DJ! I love you gals. You rock.

DressFest continues........ :c9:

Lois Page
06-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Well done, Marla. Very well done.
Best regards,
Lois

TGMarla
06-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Well, I dressed up all morning for the second day in a row. Snapped a few pics in my new dress, and threw them up in the other thread I have going. Got all the dishes done, and went to the golf course.

I'm not a great golfer, but I'm getting better. What hacks me off is that I missed my last putt, and scored a 101. Grrrr......that sucks. I think of all the missed opportunities I had today, and I should have had about a 95. Rats!

Came home, took a quick shower, and turned on the Cubs-White Sox game. Watching baseball in pantyhose and high heels.....aaaahhhhhh! Feels good! Might get dressed up all the way in a while. Tomorrow it's back to work. But after work.....well, that's a different story. Cuz it's DressFest!

melissaK
06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
And no dress fest is complete without the shoe fest! I like your choice so I see you have that going on too!

hugs,
'lissa

CD Susan
06-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Marla, I hope you are enjoying 'dressfest'. Years ago when I was married my wife would travel overseas for two weeks every year. These two weeks were pure bliss for me as I stayed dressed almost the entire time. I know what you are feeling right now and hope you take full advantage of the situation. Those household chores are not as important as your cd time, they can wait. Enjoy!!!

TGMarla
06-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Well, back to work today. And I didn't go to work en femme. Go figure! Every once in a while we have "Hawaiian shirt day" on Friday. Last week, my boss joke that we should have a "Drag queen Friday", but gee, it never came off. Go figure again!

My new boobs didn't show up today, either, which prompted an email to their customer support. I want to know where they are, and if they've been shipped yet! Time's a-wastin'!!! I want my boobs!!!

I took the opportunity after work to replentish my cosmetics supply, too. I was low on several items, like lipstick and blush. Now is a great opportunity to stock up. Now I'm home, and Monday is in the books. That's always a good thing. I'm back in girl clothes now, and I'm settling in to watch The Golden Compass. The trailers looked good. There's nothing like a good movie with a glass of wine, while wearing pretty lingerie!

NicoleScott
06-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Marla, I am able to take a week-long vacation each year, alone, and away from home. I love it. I never realized how some of the little things would please me so much. For example, it's usually hurry up, clean up, put away. On vacation, I can take my time, stay dressed as long as I want. I enjoy being able to hang my clothes in a closet, and my shoes on the closet shoe shelf. I like neatly arranging the makeup openly on the dressing table. I love wearing perfume, even its lingering scent after I shower. I love to set my wigs (on a foam head) on the closet shelf. I go out some, and sometimes just step out to be seen. Yes, I miss my family, but honestly, the alone vacations are incredibly enjoyable. Can't wait until the next one,.

TGMarla
06-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Nicole, there's nothing you could have written that hits closer to the mark. I agree with all of that! These are small things that are enormous pleasures when one has them so seldom!

TGMarla
06-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Okay, so I'm all dressed up, watching the movie, having a nice dinner with a glass of wine, and when it's over I think to myself, "Why not just return the movies just as you are?"

So I did!

I grabbed a purse, strolled right out to my car, and drove off and returned the movies. Granted, it was at 10:30 at night, and the parking lot was empty. And I didn't have to actually go into the store to return them, but I did have to park, walk up to the front door, and drop them in the slot. I saw people, and people saw me! And no one cared for more than a second or two. From a distance, I'm just a woman in a sage green dress dropping some movies off. But it was a rush for me! I really just don't do stuff like that! But it felt good!

Oh, and if you like fantasy type stories, this one, The Golden Compass, was pretty good, too!

Farrah
06-24-2008, 10:43 AM
You are such a lady!!

TGMarla
06-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Some days are better than others. Today wasn't one of them. I woke up with a bit of a sinus infection, and I spent the whole day kind of under the weather. When I got home from work, I actually did some work with those patio stones....found out I'm going to need quite a few more than I figured. Then I dressed for a while. A very short while. My head and my heart just weren't into it. I changed back to guy mode and slouched on the couch, still feeling a bit run down, my nose (or half of it, anyway) still all plugged up. Going to bed now....need sleep.

Tomorrow, June 25th, is my anniversary. My wife is over 1200 miles away in Cincinnati. It will be 13 years for us, and we'll be far apart. So I'm kinda down right now, mentally and physically.

TGMarla
06-25-2008, 07:27 AM
To add insult to injury, Ovina Express emailed me to tell me they have no record of my payment, which I mailed to them at the first of the month. No payment, no boobs. This is just great. If I can't trace the money order, and sort this out, I'm out 80 bucks.

Now I really feel shitty.

TGMarla
06-25-2008, 08:26 PM
If anyone's following this, I got an update from Ovina Express about my breast forms today. They found my money order, and shipped immediately, without waiting for it to clear. Clearly, they are very big on customer service. So I'm very pleased with them right now, and eagerly awaiting their delivery around Friday or Saturday.

I was really under the weather today, and gutted it out at work. While making my rounds, I picked up my new 3-iron at GolfUSA. It was a birthday gift from my wife. I showed it to my boss, and he smiled and said, "Don't even think about calling in sick the rest of this week." Good golf joke, but the irony doesn't escape me. I feel pretty crappy.

Today's my 13th anniversary. My wife is in Cincinnati, and it's lonely without her. After all, it's our anniversary! We should be together today. Otherwise, it's been kinda nice to have some time alone. And the dressing's been pretty good overall.

steftoday
06-25-2008, 08:43 PM
If anyone's following this, I got an update from Ovina Express about my breast forms today. They found my money order, and shipped immediately, without waiting for it to clear. Clearly, they are very big on customer service. So I'm very pleased with them right now, and eagerly awaiting their delivery around Friday or Saturday.

I was really under the weather today, and gutted it out at work. While making my rounds, I picked up my new 3-iron at GolfUSA. It was a birthday gift from my wife. I showed it to my boss, and he smiled and said, "Don't even think about calling in sick the rest of this week." Good golf joke, but the irony doesn't escape me. I feel pretty crappy.

Today's my 13th anniversary. My wife is in Cincinnati, and it's lonely without her. After all, it's our anniversary! We should be together today. Otherwise, it's been kinda nice to have some time alone. And the dressing's been pretty good overall.

Happy Anniversary! :)

Raychel
06-26-2008, 05:12 AM
Sorry your wife was out of town for your anniversary, and I hope you feel better soon. But things are looking up a bit anyway. Your forms are on the way and a new golf club is always fun.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't wait for my time. Dressfest for me this year will be the frirst week in August. My wife and kids are going camping for the week. This week usualy cost me a few bucks to let them have a fun week. But I get the week to dress like I want too. So it is all worth it.

Tina Dixon
06-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Hope your felling better girl friend and happy anniversary and your going to love those breast.

TGMarla
06-26-2008, 07:03 AM
Yes! They're in the mail, and so are two new dresses! So this weekend ought to be fun! There will be piccies! :D

Sedona
06-26-2008, 07:04 AM
Yes, a belated happy anniversary! This thread has been a good read, and glad you're having a good time (mostly).

Hope the forms arrive soon!

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Today, I called in sick anyway. I've been gutting it out at work, clearly not feeling well, and today I just decided that that's what sick days are for: when you're feeling too sick to work. So I'm going to relax today, get some rest, dress up a little, and recuperate.

Furthermore, I'm expecting at least one or two packages to arrive in the mail today: one is a dress (go figure!) and the other is my boobs! Now that's exciting! I'm full of anticipation, since I've never worn breast forms before, and I'm looking forward to having "actual" breasts attached to my chest. That ought to be a new and different feeling!

Earlier in the week, I'd emailed the local transgender society about their weekly meetings. The website was very antiquated, and quite possibly obsolete. It said that their meetings were on Fridays from 7:30 to 9 PM in the basement of a local church. Now there's a bit of irony, huh? But I never heard a peep back, and I have to figure that they might have disbanded or something. I'm not feeling much up to going out anyway, but I am regretting what might be a lost opportunity. Too bad!

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Here's a little update: There were a couple of phone numbers on the website for the local TG group, so I called one of them, and I got an answer. They are meeting tonight. Here's the rub...I'm a little under the weather and didn't feel up to even going to work today.

However, if I knock it back with drugs, and feel normal enough, there will never be a better time for me to do this. In fact, the only qualms I'm feeling over it is that I'll need to walk out to my car at about 7 PM, in broad daylight, visible to my neighbors, and drive right past them all to do this thing. I'm pretty sure they all know my car, and I really am uncomfortable driving right past their houses while en femme in daylight hours.

The very nice person I called said they meet until about 9 PM, and then go out for a bite to eat. That's another thing that's clearly out of my comfort zone, but I'm thinking of doing that as well. The anticipation is just mounting larger and larger! I'm not sure right now, as I write this, what I'm going to do yet, but I'm thinking it's now or never!

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Oh theres a way to get out safe and I have done it before when I want to drive, just dig out your sweats, put them on over your dress don't wear your wig and have your tennis shoes on, then when your far enuff from home just pull over slip off the sweats put on your wig and your good to go.

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Sure, Tina, but I'll be wearing a face full of makeup, too!

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Sure, Tina, but I'll be wearing a face full of makeup, too!
Wear your white sox cap and keep your face hidden a bit and it will work just don't stop.

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 02:00 PM
The mail came. I have my boobs! I got them from Ovina Express (http://ovinaexpress.myshopify.com/pages/breast-forms-sizes) in a size 7, which is supposed to fit a 38C or a 40B, which is what I am, according to my measurements. Dang, they seem big! But when I'm wearing them, they seem only slightly larger than what I'm used to, so I guess I'll get used to them. Their actual color is way lighter than my actual skin tone, too. Oooh, and they're squeezable! I'm still on the fence about going out to the meeting tonight, but I'm leaning towards it.

I don't shave my legs. Instead I just layer the pantyhose. But on close inspection, that shows through. So I took some hair clippers to them, and chopped my leg hair way back. Now I'm looking at them, thinking, "Geez, my wife is gonna notice that!" They still have hair, but way less than they did. It will allow me to go out in public without being obvious, but I hope I didn't do somethin that's going to really piss off my wife.

Okay, so the legs are taken care of, and I have boobies. I'm getting rid of the reasons to not go to this meeting tonight!

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Dang girl show those new boobs off.

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm afraid you'll have to have some patience, my dear friend Tina! I've gotta charge the ol' batteries for my camera!

:D

(Don't you just hate it when you're all dressed up and your batteries are dead?)

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm afraid you'll have to have some patience, my dear friend Tina! I've gotta charge the ol' batteries for my camera!

:D

(Don't you just hate it when you're all dressed up and your batteries are dead?)
And whats a crossdresser with out her camera?

daviolin
06-27-2008, 03:40 PM
When I read your thread I thought it was me. I was going to write a thread on the same subject. I am also at home alone with my wife visiting her parents in Colorado. I just got back from a shopping trip. I bought two skirts and top sets . Two dresses. A whole mess of pantyhose and stockings. and a couple of sleep sets. I feal the same way you do about my wife. I miss her when she's gone. We are also going on a trip together at the end of summer and it will be great. My wife has no clue as to my crossdressing. How are you with your wife? Is she on to you? I want to tell her in the worst way, but I'm afraid it would hurt are relationship. We've been married 32 years, and I would hate to destroy that. WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?:doh:Daviolin

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Okay, Tina. Pics are in the pic section! Have at it. I'm thinking of wearing that dress out tonight to the TG meeting. What do you think?

man in panties
06-27-2008, 04:02 PM
I would say yes to that. You look very nice in a dress. I am sure you will fit right in at the meating.

Go out and have fun, you havent been feeling good. Maybe this will chear you up!

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Okay, Tina. Pics are in the pic section! Have at it. I'm thinking of wearing that dress out tonight to the TG meeting. What do you think?
You look fantastic:thumbsup:

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm so nervous! I went out and bought French nails, and I'm just about ready to go to the meeting. Yikes! Dang it's hard to type in nails! They sure are pretty!

:nailbiting:

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Wish I could got with ya, it be a blast.

Karen C
06-27-2008, 10:40 PM
love the dress and those shoes omg want them .