PDA

View Full Version : New wardrobe

Sarah...
06-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Well guys 'n' gals, today I started building my new wardrobe. I collected together my hammer and nails and.....just kidding. My gorgeous SO and I went shopping as we both needed some serious wardrobe attention. What a success!! I came home with some sexy, cute and stylish new items which of course I promptly tried on. You know those happy endorphins? Well, I think I got an overdose!! After agreeing with my SO that my first LBD (20 years too late by the way) was THE most gorgeous, sensuous curve forming thing I have ever owned I started crying because it was 20 years too late and because, wait for it, it was too small!!! Now feeling the most adorable I have in years I have nothing but utmost respect, love and admiration for my SO who is sooooo supportive of my complete personality.

What a happy day!! The support we have both found in this forum has really helped us start living life to the max.

The one surprise? The gorgeous, tight-fitting, sexy trousers I bought - I always thought of myself as a dresses and skirt kind of a girl but these were just so smooth and sexy I couldn't bear to take them off.

What fun! Thanks for listening.

Love

Sarah...

tricia_uktv
06-21-2008, 03:52 PM
YAY, go girl, 20 years too late, I can agree with that.

Its surprising what we buy. I am now going out dressed and have got together a functional wardrobe, including some dead sexy tigh white jeans which I love wearing. I'd never thought I'd do that six months ago!

darla_g
07-06-2008, 10:51 AM
just happy to hear you are enjoying yourself.

Kimberly Marie
07-06-2008, 11:22 AM
That is so great Sarah. It is so nice to see when things are going great and people are happy.....:)