PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Places

Kelli Ann
06-21-2008, 08:04 PM
For all of you girls that are still in the closet (like me), where do you hide all of your femme items from your significant other.

I have all of my stuff in a duffle bag and hide it in the attic under the insulation. I know my wife will never venture into there. (Well, never say never).

Share some of those nooks and cranies with the rest of us.

sarahNZ
06-21-2008, 08:19 PM
I had all my girleries in a locked suitcase in the bedroom but didn't count on my wife searching through my drawers to fish out the key for the suitcase lock. the moral is the only place i have that is truly safe is the boot of my car as she does not use it, plus it is at work with me for 13 hours of the day, and wifey can't snoop when i am not there.

Angela-Russell
06-21-2008, 08:20 PM
All my lovely girly things are in the attic. Not hidden from my SO as she knows, but out of sight of my kids, cos I don't want them to know. (I've got to be careful that the bedroom ceiling doesn't collapse!)

tamarav
06-21-2008, 08:30 PM
In a previous life when I was hiding things, I built a room inside the basement. It was a complete room that reduced the size of the basement by abotu 10 by 12 feet. Great storage and a heck of a door on it that no one knew was there.

Then when the relationship went South for other reasons, her Dad found the room. I had already moved out, but some of my things were still in the hidden room. I was able to get them back, but sure did hear about it.

gwenrob43
06-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Well, I guess I'm lucky. My wife is partially disabled and doesn't see well. She knows I crossdress, but doesn't know how often. I have some things in my closet, in a dresser drawer, with the most downstairs in the basement. I do much of the laundry so I can wash what I want when I want. :)

ronny
06-21-2008, 09:26 PM
I hide all of my girl stuff in a large suitcase and keep it in the trunk of my car.
Remove undergarment items as needed for daily wear. Keep my makeup/jewelry case with me in my briefcase. Take everything with me weekly as I travel across the US.

ronny

Daintre
06-21-2008, 09:28 PM
When I had to, I used ceiling tiles that I could remove in the basement, I used the attic and I had a huge amplifier that was big enough to store things in.

annabellesmooth
06-21-2008, 09:38 PM
hi all, ive got my modest collection in a bag in the shed,
but my b/f is like a blood hound an can snoop out anything, even my emails
so we have hade a few not so comphy moments but i stand my ground an throw back that i dont pry
lol to all

victoriamwilliams1
06-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Under my stairs and in cases. I have allot of clothes now and the space is running out!

Karren H
06-21-2008, 10:31 PM
I rebuilt our bathroom cabinets with secret hiding compartments.... And hid everything I needed for a session... and each bathroom was different... different clothing amd hair and makeup... lol I posted a how to make this a few years ago... I don't do that any more since she found out.....

bobbie_1048
06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
my wife was snooping through my things and found a skirt and blouse in an overnight bag i had. it was a horror story until she said she wanted to see what i looked like so i put on a mini show wearing several outfits i had. she said she thought i looked nice and now when the kid is away i dress whenever i can. we go out shopping on weekends and i always take my bag and change after i get a couple of blocks away from the house as not to upset the nosey neighbors. to me my femme time is well worth the hassle. got a closet full of clothes and shoes in the spare room.

joann426
06-21-2008, 10:42 PM
well i really dont hide my fem or my girly clothes any more she know i do dress when she is home especially at nite why shood we hide our stuff because they will find out some time or another just tell them what you do and like hope they will understand

Natasha2
06-21-2008, 10:52 PM
i have mine in a sports bag that i hide at the back of my closet, so far so good, no one has busted me yet
Nat
xox

Claire3
06-22-2008, 12:45 AM
When my partners didnt know,the attic was my hiding place.After they found out i was able to closet and drawer them.

gwendy
06-22-2008, 01:56 AM
A false bottom to my end of the wardrobe was my hiding place until the wife noticed a bit of lace hanging out and found everything, however it was the bondage gear that she went wild about not my clothes!

Cassiemarie
06-22-2008, 03:31 AM
I had things hidden in the garage and in the floor of the stow and go van. Since my wife has become supportive she insisted I buy a safe to store my things. Needless to say it didnt take long to fill it up, but it is a necessary evil cause we have extended family living with us. [and the grandson is quite the snoop]

Kristen Marie
06-22-2008, 06:03 AM
I have a locked office in our barn and keep most everything hidden in boxes that look like client files. Before that it was in the ceiling under removable ceiling tiles.

But, the items I wear frequently are identical to the items my wife wears, but a larger size, so if I leave a camisole around, it is identical to the one I bought her, except one size larger. That has saved me in the past.

Tina Dixon
06-22-2008, 07:05 AM
I have a very large comic book collection, over fifty long boxes, well a couple of them have other things in them besides comics.

Jean Marie
06-22-2008, 07:38 AM
What I did was, My wardrobe became so extensive that I rented a rental storage space and set up the interior like a very girly bedroom, I can go there and do my transformation to fem and reverse back to drab.

Cary
06-22-2008, 09:13 AM
I've been living by myself for 13 years now. Most poeple would think that I wouldn't have to hide my girlie things. I live in an apartment where the landlard can and has come in without my knowlege. My family and friends always drop by and wonder around the place. No one knows I CD and for now I would like to keep it that way. I keep a lock on my closet door and my shades down. I have only one closet in my bedroom, so it's getting cramped in there. My dream is to get a bigger apartment or a house so that I could just have a male walk-in closet and a female walk-in closet.

Sara Jessica
06-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Wife knows so I don't have to hide stuff from her but we do have kids running about. I keep my things in a locking file cabinet but I am sooooo out of space. Since then, I have merged some stuff that really should hang into my wife's part of the closet. Also have overflow to the tune of a medium sized suitcase and one of those large storage totes which will have to be addressed before the children get older and more inquisitive (by then I'll probably have 10 totes of overflow)!!!

VERONICARH
06-22-2008, 10:15 AM
I have a crawl space under our house where ther is no basement part, I neatly put my fem things there. My SO just goes down there to do laundry and that it.

Amy Hepker
06-22-2008, 10:23 AM
I have never hidden my stuff from my SO, and I can't believe it would be good for the SO to find out that way.

adelle
06-22-2008, 10:30 AM
garage-toolshed-boot of my car- and the big stuff in a old safe of witch the key has been lost for all purposes lol

JenniferR771
06-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Wife now knows. But unsupportive. 11 boxes in outdoor garden shed. Gym bag behind the seat of my pickup. Plus 2 big garment bags in the back of my closet. Shoe boxes with wigs on the top self of closet.

Stephanie Michelle
06-22-2008, 01:41 PM
My wife has always known (usually supportive) I don't have to hide my collection. But with 3 kids I have to be careful. Most is mixed with the wifes clothes. We are close in size but different tastes. My jewelry is in the bottom drawer of her jewelry dresser.

Stephanie Michelle

serinalynn
06-22-2008, 01:50 PM
I don't have to hide anything. My wife knows what I have and I have a lot of womens clothing. My wife says I have as much as she has, I have more lingerie and tops, She has more dresses and skirts. I cannot wear hers and she cannot wear mine. I would not wear hers evan if I could because they are her clothes. My wwife is some what supportive and lets me wear as much as I want.

Emily Anderson
06-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Like some others have mentioned, I don't have to hide them from from my SO, but I do have kids and therefore lock them in a normal cupboard. I'm sure one day, one of them will ask me "What's in there?"

CD Susan
06-22-2008, 05:28 PM
This thread brings back memories of the days when I hid my things from what is now my ex-wife. I used to keep all of my things packed in boxes in the garage. I had the boxes marked with different car parts. She never looked through all my car parts so never discovered my stash. Now I live alone so all of my girlie things are in the closet and in dressers where they belong. I can not imagine going back to having to hide things again.

brit_cd
06-22-2008, 08:08 PM
I hide mine in containers on shelves. Usually on a tall shelf in the garage.
I would think that would be the worst way for the wife to find out. But i think she would freak if i told her so at least this way i am safe for now.
I do on occasion slip up but its usually when i have worn her things. I can wear her stuff so i do that mostly.
I hope to be able to tell her someday & have her be ok with it though.

Christine St James
06-22-2008, 08:33 PM
My favorite hiding spot is in my home office, with my drag bag within a box that looks just like inventory (in fact, the boxes are from my main warehouse). She won't look in there. It's a non-issue anymore, but I just keep my stuff there because I still remember where it is.

Sarah Doepner
06-22-2008, 08:54 PM
I had stuff under the work bench in my shop, in boxes labled like paperwork behind things in the back of the closet and in a dufflebag up higher than she could reach with my camping gear.

Once the secret was out and she accepted, the first thing she did was give me a stern talking to about taking better care of my girl clothes. We cleaned an area in the closet and cleared out a draw in my dresser. Now it's starting to take over and I think I need to put a few things in storage. Ahh, the consequence of having an accepting spouse is the potential loss of any extra closet space.

michellecd9999
06-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Years ago I used a box in my trunk where I stored supplies for my regular job. I created an extra box in the bottom that stored a pair of heels and a few stockings, etc. My collection has grown and a several years ago built an extra attic closet for my hunting clothes, which I lined in cedar. I also created a false floor and a place to hide the many heels and clothing I now have.

Annemarie
06-23-2008, 05:21 PM
In a cellar in boxes; certainly not ideal, but better than nothing.

Sally1979ct
06-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Well i cannot really say that ive hidden my item's of clothing. Most of them are in my cupboards and my Girl Friend live's around 120 Miles from me but i take some Girly clothes with me when i visit.

My Son is a little to young to understand at only 2 and lives with me Fulltime on my own.

But very rarely dress up in women's clothes when he's around anyways !

Sally

morgan pure
06-23-2008, 08:27 PM
In the Attic! Under the insulation! That's where I kept it as a child at home. In the ceiling on an unfinished part of the basement when I was married. Always paranoid! Always scared she'd find it. My mother once found a bra under mt bed. I had to read a lot of books on sex after that.

AKAMichelle
06-24-2008, 12:55 AM
White office boxes from Office Depot in my office. Since I work out of the house, the office was the most secure place in the whole house.

Now since my wife has moved out, I guess the whole house is my new storage space. :D

linnea
06-24-2008, 01:05 AM
I actually built a false wall onto some shelves in the garage. My SO seldom goes out there anyway, but if she did, she would not be very likely to find my stash.

GINA-CD
06-24-2008, 01:15 AM
I have a couple of backpacks in a closet at my office. No one has a key to that space and my office is also closed when I'm not there. Of course it's on the bottom part while binders and other "more interesting" papers are at hand, so if someone came looking for something, maybe files and brochures would be more appealing.

Only times girly stuff is at home is just before and after I travel because of course, I have to pack whatever I'm taking with me. Those days that particular backpack is behind my suits where wife never peeks since we have closets in different rooms. As soon as I go back to the office, that backpack goes away with me.

Crissy65
06-24-2008, 09:32 AM
I am very fortunate, my wife gave me one of her dresser drawers for my lacies

Angie G
06-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Before I came out to my wife I keep my things in the attic and basement. Thank god I can use the closet now I have a lot more things.:hugs:
Angie

LovelyRita
06-24-2008, 10:36 AM
With my ex, I had my man's room fileed with tool, scuba diving equipment, comic book collection from my teens, golf clubs, and a box of heels and breast forms. She never went in the room so the closet was safe. it is just when I left them out that the trouble started...haha ...My marriage would not have worked either way...She was too mean. An absolute hottie, but mean.

Now my SO knows and is for the most part accepting. Her 15Y.o. doesnt know but my stuff stays mixed with hers...it is when I came home and found him and his girlfriend in our bedroom naked with one of our sex toys laying near them that was AWKWARD:o

TracyH
06-24-2008, 08:15 PM
When I was in the military dorms I used to keep my clothes in a duffel bag in the trunk of my car. Then they started doing random car searches at the main gate of the base for security reasons. Somehow I never got caught, and to this day I'm still thinking of what I "would have said" had that happened.

I got my own apartment about a year and a half before I got out. Should have just stuck it out by then :)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Used the trunk of my car, when married. Before being divorced, I hid bra's and tops in my trunk in a satchel so my SO wouldn't find them, but she eventually found it. Seems you can't hide anything. it always comes out.

Now that I have been single for almost 12 yrs now, my bedroom is the girls room now. Don't need to hide anything now. :battingeyelashes:

joanne anderson
06-25-2008, 02:52 AM
I hide mine in the attic as well. I have created a space under the part of the attic that is floored. Everything goes in a bag and my shoes go seperately.
I'ts a great hassle going up and getting it out each time but well worth the effort for the results.

Joanne

sarahNZ
06-25-2008, 03:28 AM
So far i have used the duffell bag, under the bed, burried in my drawers, and the boot of the car. Only problem is that they all get discovered sooner or later, easyer to be honest about it to yourself and to those you love. Now i don't have to hide it all, my S.O knows and is trying to understand.:hugs::hugs:

Bonnie D
06-25-2008, 11:54 AM
I hid mine in boxes behind or nearby the furnace where I knew she would never go or have reason to go. Some stuff I put above the ceiling tiles in the family room part of the basement. I could easily access them from the laundry room using a small step ladder, the ceiling wasn't tiled there.

I live alone now so I hang my clothes in the closet and have a women's dresser for the rest.

Bonnie

wishonastar
06-25-2008, 01:34 PM
That my wife cannot open.

caitlynroberts
06-25-2008, 03:47 PM
I keep all my things in the attic in a zip up storage box, hidden under the insulation in the most inaccessible corner.

Stephanie-L
06-25-2008, 05:45 PM
I have a small rental storage space set up as a closet/dressing room, with lots of shoe racks, clothes racks, etc. I have a chair and small table for doing makeup, putting on stockings and shoe, and so on. I used to carry a backpack filled with a few things, including a set of breast forms, in the trunk of my car, but she found it. I still don't know why she was looking there. She never has found out about my big "closet" though....Stephanie

jenny logan
06-25-2008, 06:50 PM
I hid my female stuff for years in the basement, in the attic, in my dresser drawers. When I finally came out to my wife, after a period of intense discussion and much soul baring she graciously let me properly hang my clothing with hers in our master bedroom closet and the unmentionables in several drawers of her lingerie cabinet. Our children are older now and don't suspect a thing because all they see are "moms" clothes. The only thing I really stash any more are the shoes because my wife is a size 8 and I am cursed with size 12's. No way they would be for mom.
It's much better being able to care for the wardrobe properly and not have the wrinkled and slightly musty odor when they resided in the dark corners of the house. I wish I had told her years before I did. The wife even washes the clothing with her stuff when necessary. I am lucky beyond all reason with her and how she has accepted Jennifer's stuff.

Jenny L.

Tammy298
06-25-2008, 07:50 PM
My wife knows & accepts so I don't hide anything for her We have a young child at home that see's some of my clothes around but doesn't know they're mine. Some of the BDSM stuff is in a trunk in the closet with other boxes of stuff, including some fem things that don't fit in my one dresser drawer that I have lingerie. I have an adult "child" that comes over quite a bit, and if she found out, "c'est la vie". I suspect she knows anyway but I'm not going to advertise it!

LA girl
06-25-2008, 11:53 PM
I went to Home Depot and got a few metal toolboxes that have latches for small padlocks. The toolboxes are hidden behind some shelves in the garage. So far so good...

Misty_cder
06-26-2008, 01:50 AM
My wife has always know, even before she became my wife. When we started living together, I would hang my two dresses on her side of the closet. Shoes and wigs were in a banker box in the back of the closet. Over the years, I went from having a dresser drawer full of clothing down to a second banker box just for clothing. Since we now have kids, I have reduced my clothing to just a few items that fit into a night stand drawer. The wigs and breast forms are gone, as are several pairs of heels. I keep dreaming that someday, when the kids leave the house, I'm going to take over one of their rooms and have a whole closet full of dresses and outfits again.:)

AnnMorgan
07-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Because my SO knows but doesn't give a twit, they're sitting in the closet in my office. Some how it was more exciting when I HAD to hide them! KWIM?

Melora
07-04-2008, 07:03 PM
In the RV and only I have the key...
Hehe

StephanieF
07-04-2008, 07:38 PM
We think alike Tamarav. I'm building later this year and the downstairs storage area is going to have an extra 12 x 8' with a concealed door. I'm divorced & single but with kids dropping by and me dating .... until I find the right SO I can share with, I want everything hidden.

My 'fortress of solitude' ... If superman wore a dsress I'd know just how Clarl Kent felt.

tamara
07-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Since my wife is not supportive of my habits I have to hide my things.

There are a few places where I can ide the clothes at home, but since I travel very often, it would be a nightmare to hide/unhide all the bags every time I travel.

To enter into my office I have to go through scanning machines, there fore I cannot store them at the office either.

Then the solution I found was to rent an storage room close to the office and to the airport. I have all my things there, and it is open 24 hours. So every time I fly, I go to the storage with my bags, and pack whatever I need. Same thing when I return.

And the storage is not very expensive.

christid66
07-04-2008, 11:23 PM
When we moved to the US, all of our possessions were packed in cardboard boxes. 5 years later, some of the boxes still have not been unpacked (mostly kids stuff) and are strewn around the basement....including one box that now contains Christi's wardrobe. It's hidded under 2 other boxes in a far corner of the basement