PDA

View Full Version : thanks from jersey's WOman

sarahNZ
06-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi all, you can call me Sarah
I would like to start off by saying thank you to all the ladys that give my wife (jersey) advice and explanation as to what my world means to me.
We have had our ups and downs ever since she found my girly gears 5 years ago and forced me to watch as she threw all my finery's in the fire and made me promise it would not happen again. I would give up my self for a while but could never give up completely. Every time she found my new "stash" the same argument and mandatory burning of my gear would result.
But when she demanded a divorce after searching through my computer and other bits and pieces to find proof of my girlie bits again, i would not sit down and let it all be burned again (this is getting expensive). It was only when i stood up to her that she came to this site to find out for herself and try to get an understanding of Me. For all the advice and understanding that you have given jersey our marriage now has a chance to blossom again. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/hugs.gif
:hugs:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/Love.gif
:love: thanks again

DemonicDaughter
06-21-2008, 09:23 PM
support and we are happy to share it. And even happier to hear things are working out for the better for you both. :love:

deja true
06-21-2008, 10:02 PM
And we're really glad that you're here, too,kiwi Sarah!

Both you and Jersey will find lots of help and support here.

If we can keep you talking instead of arguing, then we've done what we want to do...

Bless you both, dear ones...

Come to us any time...any time at all.

sarahNZ
06-22-2008, 12:25 AM
For your warm welcome and your understanding to both of us.

Claire3
06-22-2008, 12:31 AM
So happy for you both.Hope you can share the rest of your lives together.:love:

tricia_uktv
06-22-2008, 02:48 AM
Sarah, thats really good! but a word of advice. Don't rush things, take your time and develop, with her help, gradually. I lost my SO by going too fast (nail varnish on at home, perfume, that sort of thing) so take your time and good luck xx

noeleena
06-22-2008, 03:22 AM
hi... Sarah. we are just down south of you. in the south isl . waimate do you get to go over to auck theres a few over there . ...are you on transgender .co.nz i am so if you are we can chat some time if not you may like to join catch ya ...noeleena...

Jonianne
06-22-2008, 05:46 AM
Hi Sarah.

That is absolutly wonderful. I hope you can work things out together! Keep searching for understanding with each other and keep using resources like this forum.

Bless you