PDA

View Full Version : GG DID NOT PASS in Salt Lake

vivianann
06-22-2008, 03:55 AM
last wednesday a woman in Salt Lake City tried to kidnap 2 young girls at the city library, witnesses told the police that she was a man in a sparkly dress. so it was reported as a man dressed in womens clothing tried to kidnap the girls. Friday the police arrested the kidnapper and discovered that she was a real woman, so there is hope out there, not all GG's pass as women either, :eek: I am glad that she was a real woman, because we do not need a crossdresser giving us a bad a bad image in the publics eye.

Jamie S.
06-22-2008, 04:08 AM
I've seen women that look like John Goodman and a Grizzly bear had a hideously deformed lovechild where I work. So I'm not too surprised, but it always gives me a chuckle and a much needed confidence boost to know that there are GG's out there that I out-femme even in my male persona. :P

KateSpade83
06-22-2008, 06:02 AM
I seen GGs that have hideous bodies with absolutes no curves or figure. Worst was a totally flat one - thought it was a TG instead.

Chloe Renee
06-22-2008, 08:41 AM
If you are all locked up in a closet, and feel you can't pass there is hope... Go to a local walmart on the weekend (in drab or not, you decide) and watch people for an hour or so. Notice that there are a fairly large amount of women that wouldn't pass either ( Under peoples some strict standards of femininity ) In fact some may read you because your to concerned about your appearance.

TGMarla
06-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Too true. A CD's idea of femininity is by today's standards, way over the top. Heck, most of us probably get read because we're spending too much time on our appearance!

Can you spot the CD? Easy! The CD is the one wearing the skirt or the dress!

GypsyKaren
06-22-2008, 09:24 AM
Threads that judge or belittle the appearance of others are rude, uncalled for, and not allowed here...this one is closed.

GK :star:

BTW, before you knock someone else, go look in the mirror, I doubt you're Kim Bassinger either.

GypsyKaren
06-23-2008, 09:15 AM
Threads that judge or belittle the appearance of others are rude, uncalled for, and not allowed here...this one is closed.

BTW, before you knock someone else, go look in the mirror, I doubt you're Kim Bassinger either.

There has been some confusion about my comments that I would like clear up. I was not referring to vivianann, and I have apologized to her if I gave that impression because it was not my intent. This thread will remain closed because others feel it necessary to posts comments about others appearances.