PDA

View Full Version : Darn Kids

Veronica 1
06-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Woke up this morning feeling girly and kinky so I dressed in my pink mini dress, bra, forms (with Naughty Nipples), wig and knee high boots. I am taking photos in the living room when all of a sudden there was a rapid ringing of my doorbell. Heart racing, I dash downstairs, rip everything off and rapidly change to jeans and a T-shirt, then go answer the door. The neighbor kids were outside playing and I asked them who rang the doorbell. It was my little brother, said the eldest. I asked them to please not do that and closed the door. Well, that sure spoiled the mood for my morning. Darn kids.

Daintre
06-22-2008, 12:13 PM
:heehee: I bet those kids sure got the cardio rate up there. I agree though, it sure does ruin the mood you set.

jessielee
06-22-2008, 12:14 PM
i hear you.i used to come here and post much more when i could count on my kids being outside playing but now they have become so very curious of what i'm up to, especially late at night, when mommies at work. i basically cannot dress except when the eldest is at a friends for a sleepover!
sometimes it seems it would be so much simpler to just come out of the closet, lose everything tragically so that i can be free to dress and meet others like minded.
bite my tongue,
jessie

Jilmac
06-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Aint it the truth? Kids can sure disrupt some of the best girly moments. :eek:

Luv and :hugs: Jill

Caroline C
06-22-2008, 01:04 PM
One reason why I disabled my doorbell. I got tired of answering the door only to find solicitors. Anybody looking for me usually calls first.

Lisa Rose
06-22-2008, 02:20 PM
I'll bet they're taking odds on fast you can change from F to M. :devil::tongueout

CD Susan
06-22-2008, 03:22 PM
I too have had to do the quick change fom F to M many times and have been asked why it took me so long to come to the door. I have used the excuse that I just got out of the shower or was using the bathroom. I tell my friends to call before coming to visit me and they usually do. I will always call a friend before visiting them in hopes that they will be considerate and return the favor. It really does change ones mood if thier dressing session is disrupted.

Donna Michelle
06-22-2008, 06:02 PM
I just put on my pink fuzzy bathrobe. I could always say it was my wife's bathrobe and I just grabbed what was available. ;)

Melinda G
06-23-2008, 11:36 AM
It's the jehovah witnesses for me. UPS doesn't even bother to ring the bell. Those guys are in such a hurry, they toss something on the porch and run for their truck.