PDA

View Full Version : 'Out' for the first time.

Deidra Cowen
05-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Two girls here in Atlanta were nice enough to take me under their wings and I went out dressed for the first time. We got hotel rooms accross the street from Le Buzz (a large gay nightclub) so that we could party and not worry about driving.

I got madeup, took about three hours!!! Finally it was time to meet. Took some courage to open my door and then head down to the room my friends had. As luck would have it as we went outside there were a bunch of people coming and going. But they did not seem to take too much notice of us.

We grabbed a spot at the bar. Then just had fun chatting. A lesbian couple that were friends of one of the girls joined us later so we had a nice little group going with everyone having fun.

This place plays great music. Dance tunes and pop songs that are redone for more of a dance sound. One of the girls asked me to dance...I chickened out. But got mad at myself and two songs later I asked her to dance! We danced and I really got a kick out of that. She said that I danced well. It was a bit wierd on heels...lol ...i had to concentrate on my balance.

Finally the night came to a close much too quickly for this girl that was having fun. At 2PM or so we headed back to the Hotel. I was brave enough to go get ice for a final nightcap as we were having snacks. A guy said hi to me in the hallway in friendly way. Scared me however, I understand now how men make GGs nervous when alone.

I headed back to my room to go to sleep...the key did not work!!! I marched down to the front desk. The clerk did not bat an eye and gave me a new key. Of course my voice gave me away but he just played along.

The only bad part...i just came back from the drug store. The pics from the bar did not turn out! I am so mad about that. Need to buy a digital camera where u know u got the pics.

Anyway, it was a blast. Thinking about going out again tonight!

Deidra

Donna Delite
05-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm jealous, I hope I have a similar experience soon

carolynhcd
05-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Diedra, I remember the first time I went out to a cd bar and how much fun it was. I am so glad that you chose to share your excitement with us and that the means exist for you to do that. I didn't have that option so many years ago. I just drove by the house of the GG who had dumped me and left a big lipstick kiss on the windshield of her car to thank her for ending my attachment to GG's forever. Ironically, I am now with a GG who prefers me femme. Ahhh, does the cycle never end???? Good on you, girl!!!

Sigrid
05-15-2005, 02:07 AM
What a wonderful story Deidra! I'm sorry to here the pictures didn't turn out. That's good incentive to go out again though. :D Anyways, very inspiring!

Didn't I see a picture of you somewhere in this forum in which you were walking down a city street though? I remember seeing a picture like that only to realize that your avatar was in fact you! Until I saw that pic I really thought your av was some woman out of a magazine or something. PASS!!!

~Sigrid

ginagurl
05-15-2005, 02:16 AM
sounds like ya had fun. wish i coulda been there. none of my friends would understand if i were to do that. you are so lucky. i'm jealous ;) . ah, well, i'll get over it. i guess i can forgive ya. u ever coming to new orleans?

gina

Sarah Ellis
05-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Well done Deidra... Atta Girl.. Hope you have many more nights out like it..

Satin xxx

Deidra Cowen
05-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Thanks girls! It was a blast and I had a great time. Matter of fact I went out again last night. This time I went by myself since my two friends were not out. Drove for the first time and went back to Le Buzz.

I watched the drag show, had one drink (very very paranoid about drinking and driving) ...then after a few hours came home. The Drag show is cool....but its so loud and everyone sits there and watches so you don't get as much conversation or dancing!

The only nervous part was leaving my condo and coming back and wondering if the neighbors would see me!

Didn't I see a picture of you somewhere in this forum in which you were walking down a city street though? I remember seeing a picture like that only to realize that your avatar was in fact you! Until I saw that pic I really thought your av was some woman out of a magazine or something. PASS!!!

~Sigrid

That pic was of me on the porch of Phoeb's house (lady that did my makeover). Kinda looked like I was walking up a sidewalk...of course my avatar pic and some of the others she took made me look my absolute best. Matter of fact, I can't seem to nail the makep and get that same look again!

But I'm having fun and am happy with how things are going. Reading about other girls doing adventures was a big help to me btw. I really like this forum...don't post a ton but I read all the threads.

Deidra

eileen1969
05-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I am so happy that you got out there girl! wow~ sweet girl! righ on! I am so moved and inspired by you girl! take care n have fun n stay sexi gurl1 Eileenxoxox :) ;)

Mira
05-21-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm jealous, I hope I have a similar experience soon

Ditto!! :: pout! ::

mand
05-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a great first time out Deidra :)

By the sound of it the first of many ;) I'm so pleased for you :)

lots of love mand xxx

Fallen Angel
05-21-2005, 11:58 PM
im pleased for you taking that first step is realy hard. my first was a very long time ago. it does get easyer every time you take those steps!! IM PROUD OF YOU !!!! go girl go !!!!!!!!!!! luv and hugs xxxxx

Linda-x
05-22-2005, 12:48 PM
I love first time out stories, and your's is exceptional. Dancing, going to the lobby, meeting up with others, all on the first time out !!! Wow !!! Great start girl, that's wonderful !! I think I will go out tonight, LOL...Now keep doing it, because going out never gets old !

Andrea
05-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Love that story, you are so lucky. I'm really looking forward to my first trip out fully made up as a girl to a gay / tv friendly club. I'm hoping it will be soon and have as good a time as you did.

Hugs
Andrea