PDA

View Full Version : im only 90% woman

LIVNHOSE
06-23-2008, 03:36 PM
i can pick out some really pretty and also sexy outfits to wear, but from the shoulders up i'm having the damn-dest time transforming into a woman. no matter what i do i just cant seem to bring the woman out.

what am i doing wrong?

sterling12
06-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Are you really thinking about what you wrote? How could we tell what your doing wrong, if you don't post a picture of your head?

OK, second chance....repost, but include a PHOTOGRAPH of your body above your shoulders. (By the way, we can't tell much if you "black out" your face.) Then, perhaps we can give you an opinion.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Laura_Stephens
06-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Consider yourself lucky. I look like Janet Reno's ugly sister. Unfortunately, I am not the right person to help you.

lucya_od
06-23-2008, 04:04 PM
you are the woman you feel.

Kate Simmons
06-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Only that you expect too much of yourself Hon. Just be yourself and enjoy the experience.:)

Holly
06-23-2008, 07:08 PM
what am i doing wrong?Probably nothing. It just takes practice, practice, practice.

kristen6
06-23-2008, 07:12 PM
i can pick out some really pretty and also sexy outfits to wear, but from the shoulders up i'm having the damn-dest time transforming into a woman. no matter what i do i just cant seem to bring the woman out.

what am i doing wrong?

check out this link http://www.reneereyes.com
it was the best thing i ever did do it!!!!!:thumbsup:

Chari
06-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Without seeing the face, you may be trying too hard to add too much makeup! Look at the makeup of GGs in your age group that you feel are attractive. Does their makeup look natural? What colors are they wearing? Some general tips are to start with clean moisturized skin, comb and shape your brows, add a little eye mascara to lengthen and fill your lashes, add light colored lipstick within the lipline, some pressed powder where the face looks shiny, add a pair of cute earrings, and a simple hair style. Don't get discouraged as to your result. There are some great makeup books that can give you basic guidelines, but sometimes least is best to start. It all takes alot of practice.

Tamera
06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Like the other girls have said, we need to see your face to help you. Without seeing your face you may want to try laser treatments or electrolysis for starters.
Hugs,
Tamera

RobertaFermina
06-24-2008, 05:16 PM
.....of women with broad Shoulders...some do ya know !?

...like women with big feet, some even with big hands.

You know you are a woman when you are never fully satisfied with your body!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Deborah Jane
06-24-2008, 05:36 PM
no matter what i do i just cant seem to bring the woman out.

what am i doing wrong?

I think you just need to keep practising sis. I often feel the same way as you, but other times it just seems to turn out right [in my eyes anyway].
Keep experimenting with differant looks with your makeup, look at how GGs do theirs, try differant colours and styles of wigs.
Somewhere along the way you,ll find a look you like, then build on it until you are completely happy with yourself.

You know you are a woman when you are never fully satisfied with your body!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

So true Roberta!!!