PDA

View Full Version : First time!! trying something new and loved it

wannabie
06-23-2008, 10:34 PM
hello ladies.
Let me keep this short. sometime ago I bought a bikini that I think looked bad on me and asked for help from the other members on how to make me look....well,,better(forlack of a better word). well, after the advice, I bought some other things to mix and match and finally got myself a decent bathing suit out of it; bikini top with boy shorts.

Today, just spontainously I decided to go to the beach and wore my bikini top and bottom under my street clothes. I wasn't planning anything I just planned to just go there and get some air. when I got there, there were only four people on the beach, and kinda far from where I was. I looked around and no one was paying attention to anything so I decided on the spur of the moment to go for it. I don't think I was going to get another chance like that again, so I just went. I jumped into the ocean with my clothes on. when I was under water I said to myself that it was kinda silly to keep them on, so I took them off when I was in the water and swam. there I was, In my biniki top and bottom swimming. I had a great time. My street clothes was wet and I got out, rang it out and left it on the beach and went back to swimming. it was great. I felt like a baywatch girl (even though I didn't look like one). all that was missing was the long hair and bigger boobs. some people passed and I stayed in the water until they left, which wasn't long. when I came out I was tucked and glisening from the sun. I sat on the beach for a while, didn't caring who saw me (awh who am I kidding. I was still looking out for passers by) and just soaked up the sun.

I figured I pushed my luck long enough for the day so I put my still wet clothes on and headed home.

It was great.

CD Susan
06-23-2008, 10:59 PM
What a thrilling experience that must have been. I am so happy for you.