PDA

View Full Version : And I Slept W/a Lesbian

Nikki A.
06-23-2008, 11:38 PM
My wiccan,lesbian wedding was this weekend and Nikki had the best time of his/her life. First of all the ceremony was very spiritual and interesting.
The reception was a blast, these were some of the best people that I ever hung out with. If this is you, you are accepted. Even the straight people were fine (except for one Ass). I even had one of the girls ask me where I bought my dress. Danced, talked to all kinds of people. One of the best was my friend's mother-in-law. She was told about me prior and I never met her till the night before. Well, she was surprised how good I looked, we joked alot, slow danced and the end of the night she even borrowed my lipstick since she lost hers.
Anyway spent the whole day and night dressed. Did change to a skirt and top at mom in laws after the reception and went to my friends house like that, where we spent the night. We continued the party there, my friend, her husband another co-worker and the bride's daughter (also a lesbian). We all had a great time. Since I gave the daughter my only pair of shorts (all her clothes were at the hotel and it was too far to go get them ) I just stayed in the skirt all night.
OK you dirty minds at bedtime she and I were sharing the floor and a queen sized quilt so we snuggled and went to sleep. I was so sad that it had to end on Sunday AM. By the way the daughter was a really deep good person, we met at the end of the reception and we spent a whole lot of time just talking even after the others fell asleep.

JoanFlores
06-24-2008, 09:16 AM
How nice, I am happy for you.

Angie G
06-24-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm glad you really enjoyed wedding I love to go to a function like that.:hugs:
Angie

Eileen
06-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Wow girl that is wonderful. There are a lot of understanding people out there. Glad you had such a good time and met so many really nice and interesting people. It is so nice when you can connect and talk for hours about any thing and every think with someone.

Eileen