PDA

View Full Version : Any advice???????

destinysgirl
06-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone! I am in a stable committed relationship with someone who like to dress up. We go out at least one to two times a week. I have alot of fun with (her) I have found it alot of fun almost switching roles...me always being the girly girl in the relationship now being able to take on the role as the agressor going after the sexy one if you know what I mean. After many talks he is thinking about getting breast implants. It wouldn't bother me because I love breasts. But I just am curious if it would stop there. He says it would...any advice.....

Karren H
06-24-2008, 04:30 PM
Well imho... Once you go beyond just dressing up... And start femenizing your body... Your on the slippery slope to transformation.. And that depends on his age too.. The younger you are the more likely.. Amd how much money you have... SRS isn't cheap... Also imho.

tricia_uktv
06-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Well imho... Once you go beyond just dressing up... And start femenizing your body... Your on the slippery slope to transformation.. And that depends on his age too.. The younger you are the more likely.. Amd how much money you have... SRS isn't cheap... Also imho.

I agree with Karen hon. Think what you want, think what she wants, have a long chat and take things slowly. Good luck

CD Susan
06-24-2008, 06:20 PM
I agree with Karren and Tricia. It does sound like this has gone past just wanting to cross dress. Both of you need to start a serious conversation about this.

Holly
06-24-2008, 06:37 PM
DG, this is a tough question to answer and the truth of the matter is only you can do so. At the very least, the two of you need to have some serious conversations. If there are to be changes, it is important that all parties be in agreement. If progression beyond implants is a concern, tell your partner and agree in advance on how to handle that possibility. And hang around here. We like you already!

Caroline C
06-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Hmm.. A very interesting question. Everybody has made good points. Although it sounds like you two have talked but how much have you thought it through. Your question is lacking on details but it sounds like your SO doesn't dress full time. Once the implants are in then what. Will he(she) want to go full time. Is that OK with you or would you miss the man. How will it effect work. I don't condone cross posts but it may also be a question for the transgendered forum to see how many are satisified without the need to get SRS.

On the other hand Harrison Ford was recently photographed wearing a man-bra. That may be all that's needed when in drab if the implants aren't exessive, and the rest can be explained away with a an excuse or a MYOB if not coming out to everybody. My grandfather had man tits that most would be jealous of and nobody thought anything of it. Although his female friends would always poke him with a "where's your bra" when he was hanging out at the pool but he had a sense of humor about it. I may have inhereted the genes because I'm about an A cup now.

Denise
06-24-2008, 07:39 PM
If she wants breasts, great! If you don't support this you run the risk of loss eventually, anyway. Good luck!

sterling12
06-24-2008, 07:55 PM
I will repeat what I have previously pointed out on here before. What we give, are OPINIONS. We don't know what's in your partner's mind; no more than we would know what stocks will go up or down tomorrow on The NYSE.

Now for MY opinion. Why not use past performance as a predictor of future behavior. Has your partner lied to you before? Has he ever "shaded" the truth? Does he have a history of quickly changing his mind on a whim? If the answer to any of these is "Yes," then I would have concerns.

If on the other hand, if he is very literal, has a history of doing exactly what he says he will do, and has shown dependability, I wouldn't be too concerned.

My bet is that this is probably one of those CD "Wish Fors." We often have fantasies like having breasts, we talk about doing it, but when we get down to crunch time, it usually doesn't happen. Once again, until you have made an appointment with the plastic surgeon and the money is available, I would not worry. If he wants to play around with Herbal or medical hormones, remind him that it can lead to chemical/permanent castration......bummer!

Now, on to the next opinion!

Peace and Love, Joanie

DonnaT
06-25-2008, 02:08 PM
I've known a couple of people who have had breast augmentation (BA). They, and their spouses have been happy with it.

Problem is, everyone is different. What may work for some, may not for others.

I've also known CDs who thought they were just CDs, but ended up transitioning.

Sometimes a person can believe what they are saying is true, but they may not know for sure.

So, some of us do know for sure where we are on the TG scale, some think we do, and some are still wondering.

If your BF believes he has no desire to transition, then go with it. If he does come to desire to transition sometime in the future, he'll likely have this desire even if he doesn't have BA.

Stephanie-L
06-25-2008, 05:53 PM
My opinion is that both he and you should talk to a counseller about it. He needs to ask himself a lot of question, some of which have been brought up here, and the same goes for you. CD can definately be a slippery slope. As many here can attest, the more you can do it, the more you may want to do. In my personal position, if I were able to get a BA, I would probably go 24/7 pretty quickly after that, if I wasn't already. He is very lucky to have a partner like you (any more like you around?????) and you both need to work through this together. Just my opinion.....Stephanie