PDA

View Full Version : feeling good

dds
06-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I haven't been on this site in many months. But tonight I am fully dressed, feeling good, and happy to be part of the group. Does anyone else go for long periods without connecting to others? It feels so satisfying once the long break is over!

sissystephanie
06-24-2008, 10:27 PM
I can't remember when I took a long break from CD'ing! At this time I don't want to do that anyway! I like crossdressing!!:)

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Angie G
06-25-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm here every day I love talking to the girl and boys here and keeping in touch. :hugs:
Angie

Sally1979ct
06-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Ive never thought about not CDing - I love it and think this forum's brilliant and gives out brilliant advice and it make's me feel more Fem anyway's

Sally

xoAmandaxo85
06-25-2008, 08:20 AM
i have gone on long breaks idk why but im never going to do it again cause i love CDing....the longest break i took was probably from March of 08 untill this past monday. but im glad i started up again

Brenda North
06-25-2008, 08:47 AM
New to this site, been wanting to bust out and just be girly for decads but always held back and only wear what I can under my street clothes and at night sometimes. It is hard for me to strike out like this and expose myself to a group but I have to start somewhere.

Veronica 1
06-25-2008, 08:43 PM
The longest break that I had was from birth to until a year ago when I learned that the occasional wearing of stolen panties was only a precursor to finding this site and myself. Since then I dress every day in some way and I now know who I am. 50 years of doubts and shame have now come to the realization that I am a woman, and loving it. :D

CD Susan
06-26-2008, 02:10 AM
I discovered this site about 2 1/2 months ago and have been on here almost every day since. I feel a strong connection to everyone here and start to feel lonely for the company of my sisters here if I am gone for more than a couple of days. I feel a certain kinship here to everyone and will even notice if someone changes thier avatar. The association that all of us shares with each other here is awesome.

tricia_uktv
06-26-2008, 02:30 AM
Before starting to do this seriously nine months ago I had a break of twelve years while my children were growing up. Its great to be back though!

deja true
06-26-2008, 05:44 AM
I feel the same as Susan...

After all those years of hiding from everyone, I'm so glad to find a copacetic group, that I miss you all terribly when I have to be away for more than a day or two.

Maybe I'll slow down eventually ,but I don't see that coming any time soon.

erickka
06-26-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm one of those who use this forum as my relief valve. It is great to connect with others that share your thoughts, feelings, etc.