PDA

View Full Version : Are crossdressers girly girls at heart?

emmicd
06-24-2008, 11:23 PM
I am a relatively shy guy who dresses normally in guy mode. I love my wife and kid very much and I am hard working and love sports.

One thing I noticed as a crossdresser though is I feel completely transformed when I have the urge to shop and/or dress up.

I feel that I am a girly girl when I dress. I really go for the real feminine colors and I love floral patterns.

I am definitely drawn to dresses, lingerie and womens swimwear. I also like really feminine jeans and tops too.

Do other crossdressers have this overwhelming feminine or girly girl ideal when they find the opportuninty to crossdress or shop for feminine clothing?

emmi

boy2girl31
06-24-2008, 11:25 PM
I know that is how I feel. Pink is my favorite color.:D

vikki2020
06-24-2008, 11:47 PM
I guess me too.When dressed, I change the outside, and the inside.A definite line between me, and me!I think that I keep each side separate, but revolving around each other, to make a whole.

Chantellexxx
06-24-2008, 11:48 PM
I get the "girly" feeling when dressed or thinking about it however I think I"m a bit of a "bad girl" most of the time, hot pants, mini skirts & fishnets with boots, tight hipster jeans that give just a hint of my panties, cut off t-shirts, you get the picture:battingeyelashes:

whitelace
06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Oh yes! and it's the gift that keeps on giving, so hang on hun and enjoy the ride . Seems like so many of us girls at heart although quit unique, share the same passion and affinity for these items that agreeably whisper femininity into our ears

girly girls you say huh yeah I guess that says it all .... enjoy! lacie:battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
06-25-2008, 12:24 AM
My wife says my style is more girly than hers. I tend to go for pink, white, and lavender colors and my dresses and skirts have a more feminine style to them. Having said that, there is no way I will ever be more feminine than my wife. She has all the genetic advantages! :D

Angie G
06-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Oh ya and loving it hun. :hugs:
Angie

linnea
06-25-2008, 01:11 AM
It appears to me that there are all kinds of GGs and all kinds of CDs. Some are very girly; some are less so. Personally, I enjoy being a girly girl.

vivianann
06-25-2008, 01:27 AM
I am girly girl when dressed enfemme, I love very girly dresses, and anything frilly.

rachel_rachel
06-25-2008, 01:48 AM
I definatly tend to lean towards the brighter colours when dressing.. It's a change from drab old navy blue and fluro yellow that i have to wear for work...

I wouldn't completly say " girly girl " is my style, but's it's a completly different person looking back at me in the mirror when i dress up.

sandra-leigh
06-25-2008, 01:50 AM
I would say that I am not a girly girl. I don't have much sense of "cute", and don't care for "bling", pink is not my favourite colour, I have no inkling to play with dolls, cuddly animals don't do much for me, and so on.

My wife complains that I dress too "corporate", too much as if I were going to a board room. That's not really true, but long skirts and blouses and pant-suits and similar are a lot easier to "blend". I do have (e.g.) plush velvet dresses, but one cannot just wear those on the bus: one pretty much needs an "event" to wear those.

Karren H
06-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Also not a girly girl.... out going... love sports.... cars and getting dirty... And pink is also my favorite color!! Go figure!! lol

Mollyanne
06-25-2008, 02:07 AM
YOU BET!!!!! From my lingerie to all my outerwear. When I dress I wear lacy bras and matching panties, lace top pantyhose,cami tops, very feminine blouses and skirts and the heels(heel, heels) omg I'm gonna have a feinting spell!!! Heels is what this girl is really into(pardon the pun)

:love: Mollyanne

Lara Smith
06-25-2008, 02:28 AM
I may be dressed for power in a board meeting as a female CEO on the ouside, but underneath I am a girly girl. The prettier and more fem the better.

Amy Hepker
06-25-2008, 04:14 AM
That's what it is all about, enjoying the things that are forbidden for males to wear or do.

Sally1979ct
06-25-2008, 04:47 AM
Everyday i wake up and feel girly - I love wearing tight jean's and going out - Some people look at me , But that doesn't bother me anymore. Im no different to anyone else !

I love wearing women's clothes and will do for the rest of my life :)

Go Girls ! Make the most of it !

Joy Carter
06-25-2008, 04:56 AM
Girly girly between the ears all the time. Just getting dressed to match my brain don't happen enough. :D

AliciaWeb
06-25-2008, 05:05 AM
I guess I must be "girly girl". Even in guy mode I prefer bright colours and hate sports, not much for dolls but can do cuddly toys if we had any. In girl mode I am much more "girly" than my wife, love frills, flower patterns and flouncy skirts and definitely heels, at least twice the size of SO's (watch the vertigo go).

Ashley Lynn Swift
06-25-2008, 05:17 AM
I'm always feeling like a girly girl doesn't matter weather or not i'm Crossdressing either, that's probably one of the reason's I got beat up all the time when i was a kid in school, of course back then I was crossdressing in public. I'll take a nice bubble bath and a glass of wine to a bar, and cold beer anyday

Claire3
06-25-2008, 05:45 AM
Oh yes,girly Claire!:)

Anita1day
06-25-2008, 06:06 AM
When I dress to go out, or to just relax at home, the more feminine the better... lots of body lotion EVERYDAY!

Tina Dixon
06-25-2008, 06:11 AM
I think that is how I feel when I dress up also, just want to be pretty as can be if thats possible?

deja true
06-25-2008, 06:19 AM
I don't feel "girly girl"...

I feel more empowered, more confident, stronger...even tougher!

I feel like a GURRRRRL!

(I just wiggle a little more...that's all!)

Heather613
06-25-2008, 06:26 AM
When dressed I tend to feel that the real me comes out. And yes, that person is a girly girl!! I just feel so much better that way too.

MichelleNJ
06-25-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm very manly at work (hate it), and play sports and do all things a guy would do, so when I dress I become very girly and love all thinks a girl likes it's almost like to differant personalities (can u guess witch one I like better):battingeyelashes:

Sherry-Stephanie
06-25-2008, 06:46 AM
I've only been dressing for two or three months now and I've caught myself "going into the female mode" when shopping....that is looking at things (clothing choices) from the female side..."cute" rather than nice or "sexy" rather than attractive...

I've thought about this and I've come to two points of thought...one is it's the female in us (me) coming out or two it's actually those things that we as hetrosexual males like that we transform to our female side...such as from the male side we like women who wear sexy underwear so what we like as a males on women we like as females wearing those items. The other is we simply let our female side kick in and the female in us choose what appeals to us. But I've definately found when I shop that there is a different me doing the shopping. I also find when I'm dressed feme I look at my appearence different than I do as a male...mirrors get much more use....(grin)...

Michele_lefeve
06-25-2008, 07:08 AM
I also feel a little girly but isn't that the idea?

stefcd1
06-25-2008, 08:50 AM
I am definitely a girly girl. The more feminine the better. I love all things feminine and being a girl..... lacy bras, pantyhose, heels, nail polish, the list could go on and on.

Brooke Smith
06-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Oh yes,I love the girly-girl look and dress that way every chance I get, but I do not feel it changes my personallity. In fact, I think it enhances a balance in my life.I still love the out of doors and sports but dressed girly just makes me feel so much more complete.

Sarah Doepner
06-25-2008, 09:54 AM
My side of the closet has more skirts and dresses than my wife's side does. I use more cosmetics than she does. I use more sprays and scents than she does. I have more pairs of shoes with heels than she does. In this house, Sarah is the girly one.
When I have to be a guy, it's either the same old office wear or jeans and hiking boots. It appears I am very much like many of the rest on this list. I'm still trying to integrate the two sides of my personality, and end up compartmentalizing them in the meantime.

KimberlyS
06-25-2008, 10:17 AM
While some of my clothes are a bit on the frilly and girly side my actions and personality is not girly. Hey I spent fathers day enfemme shopping the hardware/lumber stores. And my signature sums it up as "joe in a skirt".

Kim

DeeDeeB
06-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Definately girly. Love the frilly dresses.

Dee :fairy1:

georgeous
06-25-2008, 10:37 AM
oh yeah i feel like a girly girl when i dress up or even think about it. i cant go grocery shoppin without passin through the womens lingerie section, i hope i dont stare too hard when i pass through.lol.the more feminine the clothing the better!!!!

Deborah Jane
06-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Girly Girl?...Oh yes :belly:

Bad Girl?...Definately :dom:

Dalece
06-25-2008, 10:54 AM
When I'm dressedfemme I feel more like a girl and act more of a girl I fit in with girl conversation and use femine hand gestures and all. Yes i'm a girl inside and show her when I;m dressed.

Karin A
06-25-2008, 11:10 AM
yes, definitely a girly girl when dressed. the more feminine I dress, the more fem I act - voice, gestures and all. But I feel totally male when I'm in male mode though.

KarenCDFL
06-25-2008, 12:05 PM
For me a definite YES!

I was never into sports as all my friends were.

I love anything feminine and that is the the rule.

Byllie
06-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Girly girl? Not really. More like a well dressed next-door-neighbor woman.

Sarah...
06-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Girly Girl? No. Ultra feminine? Yes!! As long as I can be pretty, in mind and in body, whenever possible, then I'm happy. Sometimes it's skirts or dresses, sometimes trousers/pants/slacks. Whichever, as long as I feel feminine then great!

Sarah...

MJ
06-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Girly Girl?...Oh yes :belly:

Bad Girl?...Definately :dom:

I am definitely a girly girl. and i love pink too

wishonastar
06-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I feel like I should be a woman, My chest feels naked without breasts and do not like that thing down there and would love long hair and to wear skirts and dresses etc.

But crossdressing does nothing for me. I am 6’ tall very masculine face with big hands and feet. Dressing just makes me feel like a guy in a dress. Wish I could experience it. Too much of a perfectionist I guess.

So, no it does not make me feel girly, just comfortable I do not like pants. (if I lived by myself I would probably wear skirts at home, every day with a way to quick change if I get guests! )

The only girly experience I get is in Second Life.

xoAmandaxo85
06-25-2008, 01:40 PM
i deffinately feel girly girl...when ever i dress i feel like i could be a girl for the rest of my life...and when im not dressed i dont feel the same way but i love dressing and i may think about taking it a little further cause i think it could all work out for me.

jenniferj
06-25-2008, 02:08 PM
YES!!, yes, yes, yes. I love the soft colors and soft fabrics and drapey things. Pink toenails, to fluffy,curled hair (what there is left of it). Lacey underthings to sweeping coats...

My wife sometimes borrows my things to "girl" herself up when we are going someplace nice.

With me in guy clothes.

Sigh....

But.... watch this space - I may have an adventure to report in a couple of days. IF I don't chicken out :)

-jj

Emily Anderson
06-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Uh, totally.

tricia_uktv
06-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Whats interesting is that when I only dressed at home I thought the same. Now I'm going out I choose different clothes. For example I love some dead sexy white jeans I have just bought and could wear them all the time. I cant understand what that means - its just an observation though I suppose it comes from necessity

Ellen Ross
06-25-2008, 03:17 PM
I think my personality tends now to be quite girly most of the time. And when I dress en femme I much prefer soft dresses or tight & low jeans. But I have wondered if the reason is more because I am coming into my feminine side later in life. We have friends that have a 15 year old daughter, and all she does is play with (work on ?) being a girl - changing outfits and make-up 2 or 3 times in an evening. When we are with them I feel now like " Hey, I want to play dress-up too". I wonder if I want to be as girly as possible more because I need to make up for lost time. My wife thinks she (their daughter) is funny,but remembers when she was the same. In the present, I am often more "girly" than my wife (who does not know about my dressing)

Shelly67
06-25-2008, 03:47 PM
I,d say for me personally I,m very girly ......I,m humerous in my manner , very open minded and far too kind . I cant even watch some programmes on the idiot tube sometimes for fear of getting over emotional .
Strange thing is , when I get gnarly or angry , people back way off , even had a few remark "f**k me mate - you,ve got a temper !"

I hate getting angry ....... my worst dislike is when other males make me angry ...now that really bites me . I cant stand the male ego enviroment anymore ....

On the opposite , when I,m enfemme , I'm as meek as a lamb...totally cuddly , very gentle and feel so peaceful and at ease .

Oh , then theres the other bit - I think I turn slightly rhino ....... get very horney giggle

Sheri 4242
06-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Girly girl!!! (And that's wether dressed or not -- but I always underdress!)

brittany
06-25-2008, 05:29 PM
i am exactly the same way as you
normal guy mode and normal clothes but when I get dressed in girl mode im girly then most girls can be!

Nicki B
06-25-2008, 05:51 PM
We're all different, just like the rest of the world?

I'm definitely a tomboy?

*checks avatar*

Where's the rum, then, or am I in the wrong forum... :doh:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-25-2008, 06:33 PM
In fact today I was looking at wedding pictures of a co-worker and complemented her on her wedding dress and how the pictures did not show the details of the gown, the lacing, the detail, etc. I think she was surprised that a 51 yr old guy would notice details like that and she appreciated the compliments on her choice in the gown.

I seem to be thinking more like a women and get along with women almost like we are sisters. Its enjoyable. Now I wish I could find someone as a girlfriend who'd accept me as Kimberly. I dream. :battingeyelashes:

MichelleNJ
06-25-2008, 06:58 PM
I think that my dressing is not only to feel girly, but in my case it's relaxing, like today I had a hard, frustrating day at work, I can home shaved and took a nice long bubble bath with sented oils got out and put on a nightgown, when I pamper myself (bath) and dress even just a little it helps me relax and unwind.

jenny logan
06-25-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't do the real girly girl stuff very well. I favor the conservative but definitely feminine outfits such as skirted business suits, long sleeved blouses, knee length skirts, etc. No minis or halters or polka dots for this middle aged cd. When I dress, which is often, I aim for a confident, no doubt I am female look that can pass most anywhere. On the best days I can reasonably pull it off. I just wish there were more of them.

Jenny L.

Nicole Erin
06-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Not girly girl. I dress just a little older than my age en femme, maybe about by 10 years.

I am more of the mature church lady type. Honestly, I think my femme side looks kind of bitchy.

My guy side is nothing like that. I just wish I knew why the bitchy mature look is Erin.
I can't figure myself out

CD Susan
06-26-2008, 01:36 AM
Oh yes, I am a girly girl at heart but all these 'guy things' that I do just keep getting in the way of who I really am. Wrenching on those cars is so hard on my nails that it allmost brings tears to my 'girly' eyes.

Rachael502
06-26-2008, 07:39 AM
I definitely prefer the feminine things in life, from dress to ideals......Girly girl without being too much so......

Sarasometimes
06-26-2008, 09:16 AM
When I get the chance to dress I usually go for more feminine attire rather than the middle of the road stuff. it took me awhile to be willing to wear pinks and frilly clothes. I guess I was thinking that (obviously not very clearly) if I were seen by someone who knew me and I was wearing a black skirt, grey top, pantyhose, bra, wig and makeup it wouldn't be so bad as if my skirt and top were very feminine. I now unbrace the more feminine. Lace, pinks, fuschia, satin, soft textures and I love fancy button closures. Blouses with buttons up the back or over a shoulder....
Women's clothes are so much more complex than men's. Side, front or back zippers, hooks and eyes, the need for layers, a bra under a cami then a top and sweater.
Sorry but you got a neat thread going.