PDA

View Full Version : TV on TV

Shadeauxmarie
06-25-2008, 08:02 AM
Yesterday I went on a local public television show. The show was an hour long and featured "regular people" discussing the latest state legislative [-]shenanigans[/-] er, session and then had 3 legislators to berate about their performance.

I was under dressed to relax. I was wearing some powder blue nylon panties and some Victoria's Secret completely seamless nude pantyhose.

battybattybats
06-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Did you or anyone else there bring up transgender issues?

Shadeauxmarie
06-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Afraid not. It was closely moderated to the state legislators perfomance in this years session. The panel was obviously CAREFULLY selected. And once we were in the studio, they made us sit boy, girl, boy, girl, boy(gurl).:devil:

wishonastar
06-25-2008, 01:51 PM
It is the society, ie people. Laws will not keep people from staring, making comments, beatings or refusing service,(what do you do sue).

Some how we need to work on the population to be more acceptance of transgender and crossdressers.

Shadeauxmarie
06-25-2008, 02:39 PM
My point actually was that the producer tried to make sure there was a cross section of society. There were different races represented as well as both genders. No gender issues were discussed. If they only knew there was a CD amongst them!

Sarah Doepner
06-25-2008, 03:16 PM
I am afraid to suggest it, but if they had known, you probably would not have been on the panel. Keep your credibility and one of these days they will give you the opportunity to address a topic of your choice and maybe you can share how their eyes got soooo wide and their jaws drop open when you suggest gender issues!