PDA

View Full Version : Decision on photographs

linnea
06-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Until recently, I have been very reluctant to post pictures, the more thought that I have given to it, the more I have been swayed to post some. So I recently changed my avatar, and now I have an album. Although I have not announced my CD activity to the world--large or small--, I am proud of my feminine side, and I want to celebrate it and develop it as best I can. So today, I take another step in that direction.

I hope those of you who view my gallery will offer your suggestions, encouragement, and other comments that you see fit to make.

Thank you.

Paula Rae
06-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Hey linna,
Great decision, I'm heading right to your profile page.
Love people like you who have advanced enough to share.
Paula Rae

boy2girl31
06-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Well I suppose all I can say is if you can't be yourself here where can you?
Love the black and white it is very classy. Remember as you take more steps we will be here for encouragement.

CD Susan
06-26-2008, 01:24 AM
Linnea, congratulations on taking this bold step. This means that you have accepted yourself and want the rest of us to know that you have done so.

erickka
06-26-2008, 06:43 AM
I agree that self acceptance is a huge first step. You are on the ricgt track.

Angie G
06-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Looking good Linnea can we get a bigger pic of you hun. :hugs:
Angie

Carly D.
06-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Wheather you come out to anyone you know (family or friends) I found that coming out here on this site was quite the rush at first.. and it's a safe way to out yourself.. here everyone is in the same boat (crossdressing) and I feel safer here... I put pictures here that have been deleted by the admin. (not that they were dirty, just a good idea).. my avatar is one of the very first pictures that I took of myself.. I have more on my my space and will someday include that link in my introduction thing here, like everyone else does.. I'm just working up the nerve to throw my Carly myspace open to the public... soon... maybe.. as far as me being happy with my fem side, I'm not sure it is fem for me.. I just like to wear pantyhose and high heels and every now and then go a little further, like wearing a skirt or dress or whatever.. but anymore I just wear pantyhose and heels more than ninety percent of the time.. that is when I afford myself the crossdressing time...

Eileen
06-26-2008, 01:24 PM
Good for you Linnea! Yes having a picture up is refreshing even in a safe place like this. You are your way girl! Have a wonderful journey and this one that will last the rest of your life!

Eileen

Darlene Dippy
06-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Well done Linnea.

Take great bites of life, you only live once!

linnea
06-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Thank you for your very nice, enthusiastic responses!