PDA

View Full Version : Heels/Stilettos - other uses

Sarah Ellis
05-15-2005, 06:09 AM
Did one yesterday on nail polish remover.. Here's a use for heels.. I can never reach the back of the top shelf in my kitchen without a stepladder, (I'm 5' 8" btw) but slip on a pair of heels and I have no trouble.. Just another excuse if someone finds them some day... lol

Satin xxx

philmaria
05-15-2005, 06:15 AM
I am 6-3 have to duck alot if i wear too high a heel

DanaJ
05-15-2005, 06:57 AM
Couldn't you just stand on your tiptoes to reach that shelf?

Did one yesterday on nail polish remover.. Here's a use for heels.. I can never reach the back of the top shelf in my kitchen without a stepladder, (I'm 5' 8" btw) but slip on a pair of heels and I have no trouble.. Just another excuse if someone finds them some day... lol

Satin xxx

Dragster
05-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Come on Dana, I'm sure I can see your tongue in your cheek (behind that mischevious smile in your avatar!). Don't spoil Satin's fun, let her keep her excuse for wearing her heels.

Tony

Felicity
05-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Well, maybe her heels are platforms? One of my favorite pairs are 6-1/2 or 7" heels yoth about a 2-1/2" platform.

Sarah Ellis
05-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Come on Dana, I'm sure I can see your tongue in your cheek (behind that mischevious smile in your avatar!). Don't spoil Satin's fun, let her keep her excuse for wearing her heels.

Tony

Hehe... yea. I agree... Anyway its hard to stand on tiptoes for too long. I can reach that top shelf with my heels and also see to dust the top of the doors, lol

Satin xxx