PDA

View Full Version : Am I asking to be caught?

Sarah Ellis
05-15-2005, 06:27 AM
Curtains open.. Here I am swanning around in my undies, looking out the windows... I was standing outside my flat last night in my cami top and shorts, it was quite warm out there, when my neighbor opened her door.. Don't know if I dashed in quick enough, I think I did though. Seems as if I am trying to dare myself.. Must be part of the thrill I think...

Satin xxx

Sigrid
05-15-2005, 09:29 AM
I'd say you've got a bit of exhibitionist flowing through your veins. ;)

~Sigrid

DonnaT
05-15-2005, 09:35 AM
You know, your neighbor could have seen you earlier and opened her door to get a better look :) No reason to hide now, just stay outside next time :rolleyes:

Elysia
05-15-2005, 04:23 PM
That’s an easy one. YES

Donna Delite
05-15-2005, 04:39 PM
I know what you mean, I walk around the house fully dressed with the doors open and only a thin curtain at the windows. In a way, I do want to get caught

Deanna2
05-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't have the curtains open but I do often put the rubbish out for collection by the footpath or get things out of my car in the front yard wearing skirt and heels. If any of the neighbours are out and about at midnight then I guess they see what they see.

Luvya

Mira
05-15-2005, 04:51 PM
I know for me with my newfound liberation, I go out onto my balcony, second floor, partly dressed, usually a dress, or skirt, some heels and pantyhose and have a drink and smoke. It's soooo thrilling as my place faces the parking lot of the apartment complex....It's usually after 10pm when things are pretty quiet, but when I hear a car coming or see lights flash on in a neighboring building, it's so exhilirating with crossed legs watching the light reflect off my hosed foot and the idea of someone noticing.....

girlintouch
05-15-2005, 04:59 PM
I got caught like you almost did. I had one problem I was really get ready for a fund raiser for my VFD. And the girl next door seen and side I know and got her roommate and I ask them to come to the fund raiser and enjoy the show. They did and the girl said lett us help you and where arguing about one saying your wrong again and the other said ok, ok, ok. I just enjoyed the help, and never told them.

Wendy me
05-15-2005, 05:08 PM
it's probly the rush that you could get cought ...but then you are thinking abought running in if thay see you so.... maybe you just like the rush...