PDA

View Full Version : More on breastforms

Natalie x
05-15-2005, 07:22 AM
Picking up on Christine's thread about round/teardrop/triangle shapes, I am just as uncertain about size. Do you girls feel more feminine with big boobies, or more comfortable with smaller, more manageable ones? ;)

I have a 36 inch chest, 32 inch waist and 36 inch hips. I have just bought my breasts on ebay, waiting for them to arrive, and I have gone for a B cup.

Lady Jayne
05-15-2005, 08:07 AM
sounds good to me I went for size 5 wich should be a C cup and they look much bigger than I thought, I'm sure you will love them.

Enjoy!!!!

Deidra Cowen
05-15-2005, 10:11 AM
The lady that did my makeover told me to go with a C cup. (Due to my size...big girl!) To tell the truth I wish I'd gotten B cups. I think they are a bit big at C. Anyone thinking about ordering brest forms....get one size smaller than you think you want. :D

My amatuer advice to ya. :eek:

MarieTS
05-15-2005, 12:06 PM
I've always worn foam filled inserts and they seemed to work just fine. I wore B cups but discovered that C cups filled me out a little better, even when only wearing a B cup bra, perhaps because I'm 5'10" tall. Last year I experimented with knee-high nylons filled with rice, which gave the added sensation of weight.
I've read so much on this forum that I'm now contemplating investing in real breastforms. I'm leaning towards C cup as I dont want to be dissapointed after spending so much money. But from what I'm reading from this thread, it sounds as if the breast forms run much larger than department store foam inserts. I'd still like to get the C, but I don't want to overdo it.
Any thoughts on triangular, teardrop, round would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards triangular. Will normal shaped bras cover them adequately? Are the breastforms really worth the $, and is there an overall best vendor?

Shanna GG
05-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Picking up on Christine's thread about round/teardrop/triangle shapes, I am just as uncertain about size. Do you girls feel more feminine with big boobies, or more comfortable with smaller, more manageable ones? ;)

I have a 36 inch chest, 32 inch waist and 36 inch hips. I have just bought my breasts on ebay, waiting for them to arrive, and I have gone for a B cup.

Good for you a Bcup for those measurements are very realistic. While you could have pulled off up to a C and still looked natural...thin girls generally speaking don't usually have as much as a girl with some extra weight on her.
I don't see any good reason for someone who could have a good chance at being passible to blow it by going for the DD cups or more.
I think you picked just the right size.