PDA

View Full Version : Second time on long trip

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Today I was on a business trip to MA from PA. It was a 6 hour drive and I wanted to drive comfortable. I decided that I would drive fully dressed. I wish I had pictures to show, but didn't bring a camera. Anyway, I was dressed in a Lands End pink miniskirt with an orangy pink V-neck tee, wig and pink sunglasses. I was in such a state of exhilaration I couldn't doze off while driving. Usually on long trips I get tired but being dressed up I stayed alert. Maybe the authorites should encourage people to dress up to stay alert.

Needed to stop a couple of times for bladder relief and fortunately was able to find a couple places to stop where there were porta potties, couldn't get enough courage up yet to stop at the rest area's on 95 and go in, just too many people. Didn't know if I would be able to go into the womens room or mens room dressed up. Part of my fear was, what if I got arrested for going into a ladies room, I was on a business trip and would find it hard to explain to my boss that I was dressed as a women going to MA.

Leaving tomorrow hopefully in the afternoon and trying to figure out where to change into my driving clothes for the drive home. Don't want to doze off.

Anyway, I enjoyed my trip today and look forward to driving home tomorrow. I did enjoy a couple of moments where the driver of a couple of trucks where they honked their horns as I passed them, one of the drivers yelled "hey baby" or at least that's what it sounded like as I went by him. I guess I'm passable at least from a distance. :battingeyelashes:

Karen Francis
06-26-2008, 10:56 PM
The more you are out in the mainstream the better it gets. As for the bathroom thing, look for fast food joints like Taco Bell, that have one passenger bathrooms, never a problem there going into the ladies room. And that's where you should go, presenting as a female, act as one. You were wise to avoid crowded public restrooms, particularly if there might be children about. Enjoy... Karen

Angie G
06-27-2008, 10:59 AM
I just love driving dressed up. :hugs:
Angie

Ellen Ross
06-27-2008, 07:07 PM
The tip of the iceberg for my realization that I am a crossdresser was driving with shoes. About 10 years ago I found a pair of strappy pumps at a Goodwill store that were size 11. I didn't know why but I just had to buy them. I went to my car and tried them on. They fit really well and looked cute. I drove home wearing them, then hid them under my seat. I wore those shoes about half of the time driving to work and back (35 miles each way) for about 2 years. I was always worried I would get in an accident and wake up in the hospital with my wife holding the shoes with that "whats this" look. I trashed them at the first of many 'I must be crazy - why do I want to wear womens clothes' purge.

I still miss those shoes

tamara
06-27-2008, 11:25 PM
I love driving in my car in femme. But be careful. Long ago, I left my house at night just to drive around dressed as Tamara, My car was old, and I was enjoying the ride so much, I did not notice in the highway that my car was running out of gas. When I realized that the tank was almost empty, I decided to stop in the next gas station. But I never got there. The car stopped in the middle of the highway. I move the shift to neutral and I let the car move until it lost all impulse, but it was just enough to stop on the side on the exit of the highway.
There I was. Complete in femme, in the middle of the night, with no guy clothes but high heels and at three blocks from a gas station. I was so scared!!! I thought that a cop could stop to see why I stopped there, or that some guys could stop to help me and find out who I was.
I started walking to the gas station, and filled out one of those red emergenvy tanks, and went back to the car. Fortunately, the only thing I got were a couple of guys shouting some things at me as they passed by.
In a way it was such a scaring experience, but on the other hand, being forced to be out in femme it was soooooo exciting!!!!
Anyway, now I always check the gas tank before geting into the highway...

Kristen Marie
06-28-2008, 12:57 AM
I one did a "Things I learned driving dressd" type of thread. Always have a change of clothes with you, some wipes for your face, make sure all your light bulbs are working so you don't get pulled over, having your license handy and some cash. They have all come in handy.

But driving dressed is GREAT!!!!

CD Susan
06-29-2008, 12:12 AM
I drive while dressed quite often and enoy it very much. I keep an 'emergency kit' in the car just in case but have never needed it. I also make sure all of the lights on my vehicle are working properly. Also I never drink while driving and obey the speed limit. It would not be a fun time to be pulled over by the police while dressed as I have ties to the local police department and am well known there.

Cathy_CD
06-29-2008, 01:27 AM
My wife and I often go for ride's with me driving while fully dressed. We both enjoy these road trips. I have stopped at quick stop gas station's to put fuel in our vehicle. I get out and pump the fuel. Never have had a problem, we often stop at parks and go for a walk about also while out and about.:o

Jennifer in CO
06-29-2008, 08:33 AM
MANY years ago I drove from Miami to Denver (3 days) and for the most part did it all en-fem. Long story short, 1st day was simple blouse and jeans (not too fem), 2nd day sculpted body shirt and and I don't remember if I wore jeans or my leggings, 3rd day skirt/blouse with heels (I guess I got braver as the trip went). Swam in the hotel pools in my mallot one piece too.

Amazing what you can do on the road...

Jenn

rian
06-29-2008, 08:48 AM
It is a joy to dress up in the car premises , no more and only the lower part because Im a closet CD , But you are right you get fully alert and excited during the trip which gives a feeling of freedom....By the way whenever I need to stop for bathrooms I usually dress again normal before i leave the car .

Denise01
06-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I too enjoy driving fully femme, and i feel much more relaxed, yet am fully more alert.

The Longest trip that i have done femme is from Northern New York to Florida. Taking into consideration stops along the way, that trip took me almost a week, and I was totally Denise the whole time.

On that particular trip, was away for a full Month, and was fully Denise the whole time.

Had no problems of any kind along the way, and when in Restarants, gas stations, and campgrounds was addresses as Maam the whole time.

The biggest thing is that I have found is to dress to blend in with the other ladies in the surroundings that you are in.

When I am home and going out for a day shopping etc, if I am going to be at least hour and half from home, If at all Possible. I will be fully femme, When i am femme, I am wearing no male items at all.

Denise:):):)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the nice comments and advice on where to stop for relief. I makes me so happy that others are so brave to go out on long trips. I agree with all it is exhilarating to drive when dressed up. Look forward to more trips. :battingeyelashes:

whitelace
06-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi kim.

I'm glad to see you are enjoying the experience,,,, it's a trip in itself

However, I wouldn't recomend going into the ladies room ...period

Do not be encouraged to gamble so much! hugs....lacie:battingeyelashes: