PDA

View Full Version : Im so Happy

Chelsea_CD
05-15-2005, 07:44 AM
i finally told one of my best lady friends that im a crosssdresser and that im bisexual and she was very cool about it. and were going to have a night on the town with 2 guys who think im a girl!!!! hehe it will be awesome :rolleyes:

DanaJ
05-15-2005, 08:15 AM
That's great news Chelsea...but! Do you pass that well that these guys will not know you are a CD up close? Or do they not care? What I am saying is, trying to fool a guy who thinks he is going out with a girl, but finds out the girl is really a guy can be dangerous.

DanaJ

RainyHaze GG
05-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to the forum. I have to agree with Dana, that can be dangerous.

Rainy

Priscilla1018
05-15-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to our family.I also agree with Dana J be very careful.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Teddie
05-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Welcome! And, I'll fourth the caution of going out with a guy who things you're a girl, then finds out you're a guy. You could get hurt, or worse.

Cheree
05-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Chelsea...................DON'T do it...............Fantasise about it, dream it, wish for it, but please dear; DON'T DO IT! Can't be any clearer than that except when we make decisions like these we must be thinking with the right head.
Remember; stiff dick has no brains and your brain is momentarily being deprived of the blood supply it needs! Please do not be offended by this post. May God Bless you.

MarieTS
05-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Chelsea: There is a word for what you are contemplating. It's called... SUICIDE!
Don't do it!