PDA

View Full Version : anyone interested in very frilly things

pantywearer208
05-15-2005, 07:58 AM
do any of you like very fluffy petticoats and sissy panties. found a place that has great quality things that are new and beautiful. she is so very helpful and she sends things out very quickly. i am posting a few of her items and if people want i will tell them where to contact her.

susie d
05-15-2005, 09:15 AM
Wow! Love those frillies! Please send more info. Thanks. :p

pantylover1
05-15-2005, 11:31 AM
please let us know I would love to get some of those :)
Hugs & Kisses pantylover1

dee anne
05-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Yes I love to wear frills and lace, chifon dresses are very exciting also

Tiffy
05-15-2005, 10:39 PM
I do not have any but am dying for some. Thoes are very nice.

April

Annabel Girlie
05-16-2005, 04:08 AM
They look lovely - where can I get these from?

Please send me a PM here

Annabel girlie

Mia lynn
05-16-2005, 06:55 AM
Yes Dear I adore frilly and very lacey panties. Please send me more info.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

ronna
05-16-2005, 07:00 AM
I love those too!

sissy stacy
05-16-2005, 08:34 AM
(curtsey)

Oh, yes, please (curtsey)

Do, please tell where to obtain those lovely frillies (curtsey)

Oh, please, please, please

(curtsey)

~Tammy~
05-26-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm not into the sissy panties but gimme the frilliest skirts any day :rolleyes:

Robertacd
05-26-2005, 05:51 PM
All that stuff is very cute, but I hope you did not pay "crossdresser prices" or worse yet "sissyboy prices" because it all looks like the stuff my mom wore during my parents Square Dancing phase.

I am sure she did not have to buy them from a special sissy store...

Jadeanne
05-26-2005, 09:52 PM
All that stuff is very cute, but I hope you did not pay "crossdresser prices" or worse yet "sissyboy prices" because it all looks like the stuff my mom wore during my parents Square Dancing phase.

There are a lot of online square dance supply stores that sell frilly petticoats and panties at lower prices than the more fetish oriented sites. I have ordered petticoats and pettipants from one several times, communicating with my male email address and name, paid using my credit card in my male name, and I feel they treated me very well.

Jadeanne

eileen1969
05-26-2005, 10:00 PM
I recall my fetish with frilly and lace! hey those look like very uptown fancy diapers! omg! my 2 cents! Eileenxoxo :p ;)

Peggy Sue
05-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi Jadeanne! :)
I'm really into the frilliest of frillies. My motto is the frillier, the better. I have some frilly panties and crinolines now. I'm really crazy about the last pic showing a full slip top with attached crinoline, wow. I'd love to find out more about that item and its supplier. Does he/she have a website? Please advise.
Bye for now,
Peggy Sue, your sister in Cding :cool:

Tina P Hose
05-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Those frilly panties would be excellent with some thigh highs and a garter and a very short skirt and high heels.

Mia lynn
05-26-2005, 11:21 PM
I adore frilly panties-satin and lace Mmmmm. I love being a petticoated french maid too.
Hugs
Mia

spaskinstyle
05-27-2005, 12:51 AM
http://www.spaskinstyle.com/stock/0005sissypanty.jpg http://www.spaskinstyle.com/stock/frillywhite.jpg
http://www.spaskinstyle.com/stock/frillyblack.jpg

Always available for my favorite Gals!
Love to you all,
Theresa

Cassandra Marie
05-28-2005, 04:00 AM
Frilly panties and petticoats are at the very core of most of the styles that I wear. I wear ruffled panties and a petticoat with my french maid uniforms and I wear frilly petticoats with my wedding gowns. If it wasn't for the fact that ruffled panties show through most other styles of clothing I think that I would enjoy wearing them under all of my feminine clothing and probably most of my menswear (yuck) as well.

Yours,

Sissy Cassandra

sarah8553
05-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi,

I have a bit of a confession to make...

I did say I was a goth chick (and hey, I do love black, it goes with EVERYTHING), but I actually do have a wedding dress!

I have attached it for you to see...

Those items at the start are sooo sweet, I only wish I had some of them!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

pantywearer208
05-28-2005, 08:53 AM

i believe all the items are very fairly priced. also this is not a sissy boy or crossdressing exclusive place. sells to women too. i have seen some high prices for squre dancing items ( like petticoats) in stores that cater to square dancers. i guess all i can say is if you know a good place to shop go for it.

chantal
05-28-2005, 10:37 AM
do any of you like very fluffy petticoats and sissy panties. found a place that has great quality things that are new and beautiful. she is so very helpful and she sends things out very quickly. i am posting a few of her items and if people want i will tell them where to contact her.

I just love what you have shown you must feel really sexy when you wear them. I used to have a frilly knickers for playing tennis of course i wore the tennis dress as well and I got really turned on because I could see spectators enjoying them to, and the response I got from who I was playing tennis with was amazing.
please tell where I can get some more frills!

chantal
05-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Frilly panties and petticoats are at the very core of most of the styles that I wear. I wear ruffled panties and a petticoat with my french maid uniforms and I wear frilly petticoats with my wedding gowns. If it wasn't for the fact that ruffled panties show through most other styles of clothing I think that I would enjoy wearing them under all of my feminine clothing and probably most of my menswear (yuck) as well.

Yours,

Sissy Cassandra

speaking as one feminin Tv to the other you can be my sissy maid any time your stunning
I do where frills under my clothes. I bought somew victorian replica underwear from Victorias secret in London, Ohh they make me feel so good :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing:

Annette_boy
05-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi Girls

I love them just the right amount of frill
I am always on the lookout for such pretty things
Love and Kisses
Annette :D :clap: :dance:

ronna
05-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Oh, noooo, not me, I have no interest in such things!

Jadeanne
05-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi Jadeanne! :)
I'm really into the frilliest of frillies. My motto is the frillier, the better. I have some frilly panties and crinolines now. I'm really crazy about the last pic showing a full slip top with attached crinoline, wow. I'd love to find out more about that item and its supplier. Does he/she have a website? Please advise.
Bye for now,
Peggy Sue, your sister in Cding :cool:

Hi Peggy Sue,

The place I buy things from Petticoat Junction (http://www.petticoatjct.com/) doesn't carry anything exactly like the last picture, but I've had good experiences ordering from them. The pettipants I got from them were multicolor - had alternating tiers of pastel lace in 4 colors. When I dress in my maid outfit, I consider this the finishing touch.

Jadeanne

w2bejessica
05-28-2005, 10:03 PM
I also like frilly panities and I really like the pink ones. I also like wearing the short summer frilly skirts

susanmaid
05-29-2005, 05:20 AM
As a sisy maid I have to wear frilly knickers and petticoats to please my mistress.She makes me change my knickers at least three times a day and I frequently have my skirts raised to be thoroughly inspected.Woe betide me if I am unable to wear the colour she orders as I have failed to wash them. I have at least two dozen pairs of knickers and it seems I never have enough.Am I the only one to be treated like this?

black leotards
05-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Just saw the original post, and I'm interested in more information too! Very cute. :o

Andrea
05-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Love the ID Jeannie, i wish I had thought of that myself, love leotards...... :)