PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

KATIE TV
06-27-2008, 08:53 AM
I have been wondering of late about my cross dressing and thinking am I the only one like this. Let me explain, First there is Colin, an average guy who likes motorcycles, big cars, guns, having a drink and generally being a man. Then there is Katie and she has three separate personalities, First “casual” Katie, around the house in a girly “T” shirt or blouse and far to short skirt & undies, no wig or makeup etc. Secondly there “full on” Katie, dressed to the nines to go out, high heeled shoes, wig, makeup, nails painted etc. Finally there is “fantasy” Katie, Maid, School girl or even little girl in a party dress, these are mainly worn at the behest of my partner “J” a GG particularly the maids uniform as she likes to be pampered and waited on. So the question is am I odd or the only one who likes this type of lifestyle? I look forward (with some trepidation) to your comments. Katie, (casual at the moment)

Angie G
06-27-2008, 09:05 AM
Your hot alone right now I casual Nuderdressed ?shorts light top and heels on some other days full dress/makup doing it right.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Well, gee, Katie. It sounds like the "Three Faces of Katie" are pretty normal. Real girls can't take their hair off, so they just tie it back or something when they don't want to deal with it. Those same women also enjoy getting all decked out at times, and if their SO is real lucky, she enjoys engaging in fantasy with him now and again.

Katheryn
06-27-2008, 09:17 AM
I have been wondering of late about my cross dressing and thinking am I the only one like this. Let me explain, First there is Colin, an average guy who likes motorcycles, big cars, guns, having a drink and generally being a man. Then there is Katie and she has three separate personalities, First “casual” Katie, around the house in a girly “T” shirt or blouse and far to short skirt & undies, no wig or makeup etc. Secondly there “full on” Katie, dressed to the nines to go out, high heeled shoes, wig, makeup, nails painted etc. Finally there is “fantasy” Katie, Maid, School girl or even little girl in a party dress, these are mainly worn at the behest of my partner “J” a GG particularly the maids uniform as she likes to be pampered and waited on. So the question is am I odd or the only one who likes this type of lifestyle? I look forward (with some trepidation) to your comments. Katie, (casual at the moment)

No, you're not, because I'm similar, so there's at least two of us!

I have had running arguments in newsgroups and forums for years about one opinion I've had about the alphabet soup that is the Trans "community".

First, my definitions of CD, TV, and TS. Sorry if they aren't your's also, but it IS my opinion here. You're entitled to your own, of course.

CD: someone who mostly presents to the world as a male, but wears the clothes of the opposite birth gender occaisionaly for whatever reason.

TV: someone who crosslives, but isn't headed for SRS/GRS.

TS: someone who is headed for SRS/GRS.

(Been flamed for "minimalizing" those who regard themselves as TS but are non-op. Sorry, as I said, this is all IMHO)

:love:

Anyway, the big difference to my mind between CD's and the T*'s is how much the person involved dislikes their male self and life.

I don't dislike my male self, but I realize how strong a female is also in here <pointing to head>. I tried to ignore her and just be my male side, but that didn't work, locking her up in my mental attic left me feeling upset and I didn't know why, because the level of effect on me wasn't immediately apparent. It took quite awhile to manifest, so it was hard to connect the dots between being grumpy and easily angered to locking away that girl that was also me.

So I have embraced my female side, came out to some friends and family and am a better person for it.

These opinions come from my experiences and observations, and are valid for me, if you don't feel they are valid for you, please do not take issue with them, as they don't necessarily apply to everyone.

K

Holly
06-27-2008, 09:18 AM
In all my considerable years, I've never know anyone who dressed the same way all the time. My wife doesn't wear an evening gown to the office nor to the grocery store. Honestly, Katie, I'd think you were a bit off if you always wanted to dress in just one way :heehee:.

Caroline C
06-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Finally there is “fantasy” Katie, Maid, School girl or even little girl in a party dress, these are mainly worn at the behest of my partner “J” a GG particularly the maids uniform as she likes to be pampered and waited on.

You lucky girl. But to answer your question you're not the only one. I simply dress based on my mood and activity. If I'm going to watch a movie at night I will dress full but if I'm doing housework I'll go casual without all the extras.

Amy Hepker
06-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Let's string her up!!!!

No, Not really, I like that kind of thing too. I go around the house without wig alot in girls clothing.

vivianann
06-27-2008, 10:33 AM
you sound normal to me. I love wearing the maids uniform at home, I like to wear casual at times, then classy most of the times and formal at times.

Emily Anderson
06-27-2008, 10:50 AM
You're definitely not alone! Embrace the fact that you have different feelings at different times, resulting in varied styles and activities suited to how you want to be at the time.

Sounds to me like you've accomplished a good balance in your life.

NatieBe
06-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Katie ...You Pass the Normal Test...Nothing wrong here!!!!

Deborah Jane
06-27-2008, 01:12 PM
I was just getting used to being "differant" and it turns out i,m actually normal after all!!

Sam-antha
06-27-2008, 01:27 PM
To date the only publicly appearing~Samm that I have not met is the one wearing a ball gown. I am sure there are others ( of course there are a few) that are non-public.
I wish there were more of the public me, but there are wardrobe cost restrictions on things (eg Hairpieces)

Byllie
06-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Katie, your post sounds a lot like the one I recently made. I was concerned because didn't fee like dressing, even though I had a perfect opportunity to do so.

The girls are right; dress and act as the mood strikes you, just as it does for GGs. I mean my wife can go all the way from what we call "throw ons", the type of clothing you really don't want anyone to see, to quite beautiful outfits.

CD Susan
06-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Katie, you sound normal to me. You are definately not alone as all of us probably do the same thing. I dress very casual most of the time and rarely go all the with makeup and a dress. When I do it is usually when I want to take some new photos. Don't concern yourself with such minor things and just enjoy being who you are.

Tomara
06-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi Katie , I also like my male side , tools , trucks , tractors , motorcycles and of course women . But then my female side likes all the girly things like bras , panties , nighties , dresses , skirts , and pretty tops. ect. ect. So I think we all pretty much have at least some of the same feelings about our male and female personas . Tomara

Nicole Erin
06-27-2008, 08:22 PM
OH gyod, someone is worried about being normal?

Us CD's like so many different things.

My male side is proud of his mechanic tool set [mostly Craftsman or snap-on, no "made in Taiwan" tools for me], I bought a POS car and got it running, it was on the verge of the junkyard. I like heavy metal music.

Erin is proud of her good makeup set [mostly Sephora, with some Estee Lauder, no covergirl for me] I buy nothing but women's clothes even for tees and shorts. I also like Belinda Carlisle.

I can fix a machine or create something beautiful.

And I know this is kind of gay, but my car's name is Belinda. [I can hear laughing now]

Being CD is but one part of who we are. CD's are everything from doctors to ditch diggers. Bikers to preachers. And for the multiple personality of the CD, well why not embrace all that you are?

Karen C
06-27-2008, 10:24 PM
I believe I am like a pice of glass that fell into a glass grinder and I made a spectial out of my self. When get up in the morning Karen is there and when I go to work Karen is still there just Quiet for the most part . When I pick up my son and hold him and find out how his day went in kindetgarden Karen is there she is just listning intently . She is always there just in difeent modes and personas .Karen is me and I am her. we are one and the same people are always talking to her they just dont know it my aunt tells me its my gay side because she is gay but its just Karen she is very flamboyant . She can be a Queen at times like when she drinks :drink:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Seems normal to me as well. As time goes on I dislike my male persona and want to be dressed up more. I feel more comfortable in feminine clothes and the styles vary. Sometimes ****ty, sometimes casual, sometimes dressy, but more often feminine than male. I am also definitely hetero, I like women but love to dress like them. :battingeyelashes:

Chloe Renee
06-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Heck it sounds normal... Except you seem to have only one guy side. I have three of those also Work, Punk, Hippie. Yeah try to figure out how the last two mesh.
All in all, though your situation sounds to be quite normal in that you, aren't hyper focused on one element of your personality. Stop and think, you know a car guy or a gun guy,take their specific subject away and the become almost nonexistent. A shell if you will. So by having the three faces of Katie you are providing a more dynamic personality.

KATIE TV
06-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Thank you girls for the posts, So I seem to pass the normal test, I was somewhat apprehensive of admitting to my fantasy dressing on this site as I was not sure it was acceptable, Thanks for the support, Katie.

Bev06 GG
06-30-2008, 09:30 AM

Sounds normal to me. I like the fantasy stuff too, reserved for my partner and usually in the bedroom or on our days off together. GGs dont always want to make the effort with the whole makeup thing. We have to do it for work so its nice to have chill out days.
Take care
Bev

Melinda G
06-30-2008, 10:27 AM
It works for me. It's fun having two separate lives, and definately avoids getting bored. Although I love stockings, during the warmer months, I have been going bare legged a lot. I often wear a short romper, or chemise, thong, and sandals around the house. I also wear the same things for long walks in the woods. I go for long walks down little two tracks in the forest, because I don't have to bother with the makeup and wig, and there are no people around. As soon as I know I'm in the house for the rest of the day, or evening, I slip into something comfortable. :battingeyelashes:

Deanna2
07-01-2008, 08:29 AM
I'll go with category 3. Way too old and should know better going on sixteen.

Very mini skirts, lacy camisoles and sometimes long wigs.

SilkyAlly
07-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Katie that sounds normal, I mean I have my normal guy life and then I also have another more fantasy based side to my male life too. Apart from the one who likes to wear female underwear obviously...

gloria531
07-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Don't beat yourself up over maculine and feminine. I too love all the things about being a man - sports, woodworking, etc. After all that is said and done I like my time alone for my femine side to dress in frilly clothes (and it feels as good as if it was on a woman you are touching)

At times I want to be full dressed and made up, other times just panties and pantyhose will do. Although it is not my prefessional field, I spend time looking at other people and myself on the actions that we do. One of the things is primal insticts, certain times of the year will entice us to do things. Stress, tiredness. I don't feel like putting anything on. If I get extremely horny I want to go full kilt and go to the bar (although I never left the house fully dressed).

So don't think too much about it, the human brain is complex. The way I look at it is I have comething that will give me pleasure without hurting a soul. Your not a serial killer, or a rapist. Your a cross dresser who enjoy's wearing finer clothes. Remember chose of clothes is not a crime.

Lara Smith
07-02-2008, 02:16 AM
Are you writing my bio? Could be, except for the maid uniform, although my GG has mentioned it a few times.

KATIE TV
07-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Hi Lara, Why don’t you get a maids uniform? It sounds like your GG would like to see you in one. I have 4 different ones and they are my favourite type of fantasy wear, They feel so nice with all the petticoats etc,
I have thought of posting a picture of Katie maid but I think I would get a lot of “flak” as this site seems to deal with the more serious side of cross dressing. Katie, X

TSchapes
07-02-2008, 04:57 AM
There are over 10,000 on this board, and though that also counts GG's and FtoM, the majority is MtoF.

Some of the most popular posts here are the fantasy pictures. There has also a been an everyday look sticky in the photo section. And it's not uncommon to see evening wear.

So, the short answer is, no. You are not alone, and you have plenty of company. :love:

Love, Tracy

Claire3
07-02-2008, 05:22 AM
Katie,Thankyou for reminding me im not alone:love: