PDA

View Full Version : fun on ebay

terri7
06-27-2008, 11:37 AM
yesterday bought a pretty lacy bra on ebay ..emailed the woman selling it ..hello from alaska.. just a beautiful day today. .hot ..just purchased the lacy little bra you were selling.. ..looks very comfortable ..just what i need to wear under tank tops while working out in the garden,,could you please drop me a line when you mail it out... so i can know when to be looking for it in my mailbox ..thanx ...well she wrote back using my guy name same as mailing address.. yes is a very cute bra very comfy perfect for tank tops ..didn't think it got hot in alaska ..will send your bra off in the morning ..thanx for writing ..wrote her back ..talked about the weather.. the garden ..told her if it got much hotter might end up topless in the garden ..she wrote back ..oh don't do that ..you just bought such a pretty bra you should wear it ..mentioned she had some cute light weight tops for sale too ..might be a good look for gardening ..ended up buying a top too.. wrote her back asked about combined shipping ..she wrote back no problem ..called me by my guy name again ..said i was funnie ..had a nice sense for clothes ..lol she said maybe i might consider a sun dress to wear while gardening ..very cool ..,,had a few of those for sale too ..wrote back .. had spent my budget for the week ..will list her as a favorite seller .. see how things go .. maybe next week consider a sun dress ..she wrote back.. asked about my garden hope to hear from you again ..check out the sun dresses .. don't wait too long ..they go quick ..have fun with the flowers ..they sound beautiful .. .. hope you enjoy your new bra and top ..called me by my guy name.. signed out .. have fun .in the garden.. enjoy yourself ....too much fun ..might email her tonight and ask about one of the dresses she has for sale ..is fun to play with the girls.. be funnie ..polite and some times they write back.. might tease you some ..keep em laughing ..girls like that so do i ..can't wait for my new bra and top to get here ..might send her some dried alaskan wild flowers cause she was so nice ...have fun.. humor is a good thing ..peace out paula

KateSpade83
06-27-2008, 07:29 PM
I have no problem with my real guy name - Jesse ; goes both ways as a guy or girl name!

lisalove
06-27-2008, 07:51 PM
I have had many conversations like that with sellers. I even became penpals with one seller. She used to be a stripper so she was selling her stuff. I bought many things from her and she even started giving me first dibs on things she was going to sell. I would buy them before she listed them and paid via PayPal.
She always asked for pics of me in the items I bought, so of course I took pics and e-mailed them. Unfortunatly the last items I bought from her never showed up, so I think she just ripped me off, I don't know why. She never returned the money, and made no effort to replace the items. But she still continues to offer me items with a price she wants for them. But I will never buy from her again.

Jenny Ann
06-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Your so right Paula. Humor is the best medicine. It relaxes the person you are speaking with as well and makes the conversation more comfortable and friendly.

Amy Hepker
06-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Be yourself, and be happy and enjoy. It is getting to the point that a lot of people don't care anymore.

CD Susan
06-28-2008, 02:24 AM
I have never bought or sold anything on e-bay. I do appreciate good humor and I see a lot of it on this site. Some of you girls can be so funny.