PDA

View Full Version : Women are chasing me

karla2016
06-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Well I thought deeply before posting this thread but I believe it is worth to share.
I am in this condition two years ago. I am the owner of a Cafe Internet in a congested area. I provide many services and I have to attend many female clients the whole day. I have become very feminine in my movements, my acts and way of talk. Careful here, not like a gay but as a woman, as a real lady. Because that's how I am feeling. Most of my clothes are from the VS store (I even have my Angel Credit Card). I work in guy mode by the way. I love autumn because I have many sweaters. Well check this out: I have more than a half dozen of ladies crazy about me. They started bringing me doughnuts, coffee, and chocolates. But now they jumped to the next level and several had invited me out, in dates. I have gone to local clubs, in guy mode with female clothes: blouses, trousers and beautiful flat-lady shoes. They had kissed me and a couple are crazy inviting me to bed.
I am scare. First the situation in my business has started going out of control. Many times I have up to five ladies in my place at the same time. It is crazy. They start calling me a at the computer stations asking me for help with stupid questions that i know is just simply to cover my attention.
I don't know what to do. I am confused, scare and nervous. I've been in Estradiol for almost a year and I don't want to go to bed risking a failure.

Advise! Advise! Help!!!!!!

I want to know if anybody else has been in situation like this.

Thanks for your time

CaptLex
06-27-2008, 11:57 AM
I don't know what to do. I am confused, scare and nervous. I've been in Estradiol for almost a year and I don't want to go to bed risking a failure.

Thanks for your time
I'm not sure what you're asking . . . is it that you don't want the attention or that you're afraid the hormones have diminished your ability to perform? :confused:

tssindy415
06-28-2008, 10:40 AM

Thanks for your time
think of the external first. try to see if you really like any these women enough bare your soul too. make a joke about ed, erectile dysfunction commercials on TV.If you can be honest then maybe things will work out if shes right lady for you.
oh this is my 1st post here. hugs Sindy