PDA

View Full Version : Nightdresses Pyjamas and Combi's, Oh my!

Emily Anderson
06-27-2008, 02:34 PM
There's nothing like waking up in the morning and finding oneself in ones favorite nightdress, PJ or combi-set. Just starts the day right!

Being a sleepy head, I just love nightwear... I even wear it around the house during the day.

What's your feeling?

AKAMichelle
06-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Only one thing tops it, working all day enfemme. Since my wife moved out, I have dressed almost 24 hours / day. I even went to the post office and drop some stuff off at the goodwill box en femme. While I didn't have a wig or makeup on, it was still a rush seeing everything done right from the neck down.

Karren H
06-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Hell I wish I had time to lounge around the houes period!!! Lol. When I'm at home its up at 6 and off to work... Weekends... Its up at 7... More work.. When I'm on the road... If I get to bed before 3 am I'm lucky... Ya know....... Playing with makeup and all!! :). And then its up at 6 and off to the mines!!!

So although I love my satin PJ's, I usually spend very little time actually wearing them... And then again... I'm asleep, so I could be wearing nothing and have the exactually same effect!! Hahaha

daviolin
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
I just bought a sexy little sleep set today. In fact I am wearing it as I speak. My wife is gone on a trip so I get to dress all day. It's a powder blue silky number, with lots of lace. OH GOD I FELL SO FEM.:hugs:Daviolin

suzanne
06-27-2008, 04:14 PM
My SO is OK with whatever I wear to bed and I now have an extensive collection of nightgowns. I haven't slept en drab in years. Unfortunately, her taste in sleepwear is more practical and definitely less girly, because I would dearly love to share mine with her. I think that would be fun!.

Phyliss
06-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Be it my nylon tricot PJs fgrom W.W. or the full sweep gowns, I always sleep in something soft, and silky.
If I look real hard I might be able to find one pair of cotton pin stripped "old man" pj s . I think they're hiding in the bottom back part of my dresser.

Tomara
06-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Hi Emily , I have several different chemise`s and wear a different one to bed every night , I love the feeling of the material against my skin . I have also worn them around the house on lazy days most of the morning and even went out to the street to get my morning paper a couple of weeks ago. (I must be getting more confident or more crazy) :heehee: Tomara

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 06:13 PM
I wear a Teepj from Whittmann Textiles , they are real comfy and is like wearing a nightgown, I all ways get the long ones and they don't seem to bug the wife, heck I'm in mine as sone as I know I'm in for the night.

Check them out:
http://www.wittmanntextiles.com/index.html

Veronica 1
06-27-2008, 08:57 PM
I love to wake up in my satin PJ's but to really feel fem upon waking I need to have my bra, forms, and wig on.

missattitude
06-27-2008, 09:24 PM
I enjoy wearing pantyhose and sometimes my breast forms to bed. But as everyone would agree they are heavy sumbitches. Hehe. I put them on for a few , like a half hour or so, then I have to take them off because when laying on my back, they can get a bit heavy and discomfit. But the sense that I have worn them just for a few makes me feel better. hehe

Heather_Marie
06-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh I love that feeling too, waking up in the morning all dolled up makes me a very happy woman and gives me very happy dreams.

I also wear it around the house when I’m starting out the day lounging around for a little bit.

cdpam02
06-27-2008, 11:02 PM
I agree entirely. A night w/o a nightgown on is a day I wake up tired. I rest much more peacefully in a nightgown. :)

Rachel Morley
06-27-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm with you. There are some really girly feminine PJs out there! ... and of course there's always a chemise or a nightie. :)

Nicole1
06-28-2008, 12:05 AM
I wear mostly baby-dolls myself. I wear one every night and have for quite some time. I don't even have any men's sleep wear. My SO is fine with it and so am I. I wear bikini panties everyday and usually pantyhose also. I have some shirts that I wear that allow me to wear a bra under them. It is really great to go to Wal-mart shopping wearing only female clothing including female jeans and tennis shoes. Now if I can just find the right female top (not to feminine); I can be totally dressed without anyone knowing.:D

Hugs:hugs:

Nicole

Claire3
06-28-2008, 12:13 AM
I love my nighties,night and day

CD Susan
06-28-2008, 01:19 AM
I wear a bra, panties, and a nightie to bed every night. I do not even own any men's pj's. Wearing a wig to bed has never worked for me, it never stays on and gets all messed up.

stefcd1
06-28-2008, 09:44 AM
I only wear a nightgown. Love the feel and love looking down when I have to get up in the middle of the night and see my shaved legs and polished toenails! I love chiffon but finding the right size on ebay is tough!!!

michellejw
06-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Long nightgowns (I prefer Shadowline) always for this girl. Just bought a pj set at Penneys. It is shorts with a top. Not sure if I like it as good as my nightgowns but it is something different for the summer.

rian
06-30-2008, 12:01 AM
I agree it is a sensational feeling to wake up in the morning and :hugs:the first look is at our bodies with a night gown and underwears shown with a bra attached ...I love it

Robyn2006
06-30-2008, 01:40 AM
I usually get all dolled-up on Friday's or Saturday's and have a lot of fun jumping over that darn gender fence. But like so many have said on this post, there is little to compare to the magic of awakening the next morning within all my female glory.

Not supposed to wear my breast forms to bed...? Ha! Not supposed to sleep with my makeup on...? Try again!

When my alarm goes off and either Scott Simon or Liane Hansen sound out from NPR, it is certainly one of the most contented feeling I know of to stretch out my arm, feel my (attached) breasts move with me, see my nails so wonderfully red, and to caress myself in whatever nightgown or PJ's I fell asleep in. It is such heaven!

Robyn

My current favorite nightgown (not me, just a model from where I got it, SereneComfort):

Leasa Wells
06-30-2008, 04:42 AM
I have been Sleeping in PJ, nite gowns more and more. I used to wear long gowns but now its summer short is more comfortable. I more i sleep in them it seems the more i at ease feeling this is normal.

Lisa

robyn1114
06-30-2008, 06:04 AM
I love that gown Robyn, I bet you look stunning in it

Secret Sis
06-30-2008, 07:11 AM
It's almost always babydolls for me... I don't get to sleep in them as my wife doesn't know yet (she will soon hopefully), but when I'm home alone during the day there's nothing better than spending that time in one of my babydolls with matching panties - be it doing work around the house, posting on here or just relaxing, it's so much better in a pretty babydoll.

robyn1114
06-30-2008, 09:51 AM
After having a look at shadowlinelingerie.com I just ordered this beautiful gown and jacket set.

Chari
06-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Wearing a silky set of feminine PJs or a short nightgown that caresses my body is for me so relaxing! Just bought a cute spaghetti strap short nightie that has a built in shelf bra and is so comfortable. No need to wear a bra to bed anymore. Pleasant dreams.

kymmieLorain
06-30-2008, 10:19 PM
I away wear something femme to bed. even if it is just a part of panties. like others have said I get a better nights sleep in Femme.

Kymmie

Deanna2
07-01-2008, 08:25 AM
I know what you mean.

I have an absolutely gorgeous brushed pink shortie nightie with shoe string straps. It is great to sleep in and great to wake up in.

ann stef
07-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I wear nothing but long nylon tricot nightgowns to bed. They do not bunch up like cotton or cotton blend. It is nice to slide around in bed with the nylon against the skin. I have about 5 now, in pink and yellow pastel colors. I kep one pair of mens pajamas in a drawer for hospitals I guess.

susan2010
07-04-2008, 02:02 PM
I rarely get the opportunity to dress, but when I do I love a long silky nightgown.

Tiana
07-05-2008, 04:34 PM
i always wear long silky nightdresses in bed, great in the morning when you get up but hard to take them off sometimes x

brawearingbimbo
07-05-2008, 08:30 PM
I love vintage nightgowns. I have Victorian all the way up to present. The 50's and 60's have some absolutely awsome nightgowns. I can hardly pass one up when it comes along in my size. Here are a few of my recent purchases.

Scotty
07-06-2008, 01:15 AM
I wear jockey v-neck sleep shirts often in the winter, in the summer usually just panties and a girly tank top or cami.

Now I have a pair of capri sweat pants - MOST comfy in bed without wrapping around my legs :)

and on rare occasions I love a good negligee, winter time for some reason...

Kimberly Marie
07-06-2008, 02:41 AM
well....I just like my lace panties and a large mans longsleeve dress shirt....hehe very comfortable.........:)..all though I do like nighties.

MWCMDarlene
07-06-2008, 03:05 AM
When the wife is out of town overnight (about 3-4 times/year), I get to sleep in a hot, chile pepper red, long & silky night-gown that belongs to her. I can sleep in it and it holds my fake boobs (water balloons) in place. She has been gone fore the past two nights, but comes back today, so I have slept great these past two nights!

DonnaT
07-06-2008, 10:14 AM
After having a look at shadowlinelingerie.com .

My favorite is a black Shadowline (http://shadowlinelingerie.com/item.asp?Part=31737&Plus=Yes)model too.

I love lounging around in it.

Kimberly Marie
07-06-2008, 10:58 AM
sorry posted twice

serinalynn
07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
I wear only a waltz length nightgown when in bed. No panty :doh: No bra :doh:no nothing else:eek: