PDA

View Full Version : Thrill seekers

Emily Anderson
06-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Some people like driving fast cars or bikes, others like skydiving or mountain climbing... Yet others like to teeter around on the highest of heels. We all have aspirations as a CD...

What drives you in your crossdressing activity, and what would you do if you could do anything as a CD?

terri7
06-27-2008, 03:42 PM
ohh just dancing close and slow
with my best friend katie
her breasts pressed against mine ..
both of us in dresses and heels
all the little lacy underthings too..
ohhh ..we did that a few nights ago ..
she loves her new girl friend ..
her new girlfriend loves her too ..

have fun ..be pretty
paula ..

adelle
06-27-2008, 03:59 PM
join Paula and Katie dancing? lol Great question i think i would love to save lives while dressed so that the public could see that we are people too and that we are not as weired as they think. like they say: TAKING GOOD MEDICINE TO BAD PLACES:hugs:

Emily Anderson
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM
That's a really beautiful response Adelle! I like that thinking.

Karren H
06-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Like I know what drives me to do this let alone care.. But I've always said that sky diving doesn't hold a candle to walking enfemme through a crowded mall or tying on dresses at Macys... And I've done all three... If I had to give up my hobby I'd probably become a secret agent or rob banks!! Hahaha

Deborah Jane
06-27-2008, 04:22 PM
This.......

Be a "Wing Walking" girl!!!

christinac
06-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Even though I wouldn't stand a chance, but I'd like to enter a beauty pageant. One of those full blown ones with the evening gown, swimsuit, and all.

daviolin
06-27-2008, 05:09 PM
I would be the typical clothes horse. Beauty Salons, nail salons. I would be a very expensive girl. Oh well you asked.:DDaviolin

Kate Simmons
06-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Since I'm well past the "preliminaries" stage and given my penchant for action/adventure, I'd say being a transgender spy would probably about do it for me. Need I say more Hon?;):)

Tina Dixon
06-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Rule the world, I have hi standards:worship:

Ellen Ross
06-27-2008, 07:16 PM
I would be en femme at work. While I am home with the wife I seem to have no desire to dress. But if I could choose which gender to be for the day every morning, I would choose Ellen's. What drives this, I do not know. But it seems to be driven harder every day.

andy6432668
06-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Wear a dress in public in male mode !

TerriM
06-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Your topic made me think of al the things I have done that in the past I had dreamed of. I love going out dressed. Going to dinner, theatre, shopping, parties. I love them all. I want to go to Vegas and maybe take a trip cross country and take Terri along. Someday.

Yours Terri

Samantha43
06-27-2008, 08:19 PM
What drives my crossdressing? I have no idea. I am a manly man in every other aspect of my life. Crossdressing is the only feminine thing I like to do, and I have a definite need to do it.

What would I like to do as a crossdresser? Hmmmmmmm, go out in my go-fast boat wearing a bikini.......and actually look good doing it.

Amy Hepker
06-27-2008, 08:26 PM
I would like to dress the way I want when I want and not be down sized for it. I would love top race cars dressed. Maybe someday I will.