PDA

View Full Version : Girly Girls

Emily Anderson
06-27-2008, 04:21 PM
A lot of us CD's are girly girls who like to dress up to a max, do our hair and nails etc. But how girly are our SO's???

AllyM
06-27-2008, 04:32 PM
I am not girly at all. Definitely a tomboy. Funny thing is, so is my SO!

melisss2u
06-27-2008, 04:39 PM
I probably own more lace then SO

daviolin
06-27-2008, 04:44 PM
I am definitly more girly than my wife. My shoe, pantyhose, silky under things and dresses supasses her's by leaps and bounds. But I love her just the way she is. Besides there's more money for me to shop for all the pretty things I need. Is't life grand.:)Daviolin

bobbie_1048
06-27-2008, 04:51 PM
no doubt about it, i am the more girlier of the two of us. i luv it.

Angela-Russell
06-27-2008, 11:54 PM
It's got to be me who's the girly one. I can't remember the last time I saw her in a skirt or dress.

Nicole1
06-28-2008, 12:09 AM
I am more girly than my SO normally. She is more of a jeans/shorts and no shoes woman. I also do the laundry, dishes, and some cooking. She likes to build things with the power tools! It actually works out pretty well for us. Of course, she looks better than me when she dresses up; but we do what we can, and she is a big help!:o

Hugs:hugs:

Nicole

Samantha43
06-28-2008, 02:09 AM
My wife is the ultimate girly girl. I can't even begin to compare.

Gemma Rhodes
06-28-2008, 03:00 AM
I don't have an SO at the moment. :(

Princess29
06-28-2008, 03:07 AM
No SO for me either

Phyliss
06-28-2008, 05:35 AM
My wife wore a dress once about 5 years ago. (Don't know if she even still has it) . If she wanted to put on some lippy, she'd either have to use mine or get some new stuff for herself.

Tina Dixon
06-28-2008, 05:58 AM
I have more make up than my SO, she never wears any, shes just a plain Jane that is fine.

Stephanie Brooks
06-28-2008, 06:49 AM
I'm girlier than my SO

...which has been the source of some of my trouble. More damaging is that I was passable when I dressed.

Amy Hepker
06-28-2008, 06:59 AM
My So is like many who are just doing what they have to and does not like dressing up a lot. Even when she does it would never be in a dress.

LovelyRita
06-28-2008, 07:17 AM
My wife is the one who fixes the things in our house. She has her own set of tools. I say "Honey, the computer is freezing up again and I am about to do some laundry.":D

Deborah Jane
06-28-2008, 07:22 AM
My ex could be very girly when she wanted too, she just didn,t want too very often.
I,m much more girly now i have the chance :)

Samantha Thomson
06-28-2008, 08:06 AM
i am more girlie then my so i love wearing skirts nylons make-up doing my nails etc she wears pants shorts that sort of thing the only thing that she has me on are her breasts she a 36c but love her we even invite friends over and im samantha well that it

Sally24
06-28-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm girlier than my wife but she has increased her use of makeup and dresses to compete a little with me. It's a win/win situation for me!:hugs:

Patti Girl
06-28-2008, 04:04 PM
My wife looks unusual if she puts on a skirt or lipstick. She does have makeup and clothes, but I use mine! ;-)

Patti

Terry V
06-28-2008, 04:21 PM
I am so much more girly than my SO. She thinks I'm a little off when I am dressed in all my things and she is in a pair of shorts and top. She tells me if I had to dress the way I do I would not want to. I love being dressed in my bra, panties, slip, and a dress, I can wear pants anytime but the rest is my choice and I would not have it any other way.

sarahNZ
06-28-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm new to the lingo. What's an "SO"?
significant other/partner

I am definately girlier than jersey but she definately looks better when she does dress up!!!

debbeelee1
06-28-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm not more "girly" than my SO, but sometimes I dress more ****tier!

emmicd
06-28-2008, 09:20 PM
I tend to enjoy wearing dresses more than my wife does.

I don't go outside wearing them but I love wearing pretty dresses at home when possible.

I bought my wife some nice clothes including dresses but she prefers pants and blouses.

I am the cossdressing type that prefers to be a girlie girl wearing dresses and really feminine clothes.

emmi

Raychel
06-29-2008, 05:35 AM
My wife gets dressed up for work, But as soon as she is home she is into the jeans. Then she is on to doing stuff around the house, Mowing the lawn and all the outside maintenance. I usually get to do the cleaning inside. Except for the dishes, She does them most of the time.

Rachel_CDS
06-29-2008, 05:56 AM
I am definitly more girly than my wife. My shoe, pantyhose, silky under things and dresses supasses her's by leaps and bounds. But I love her just the way she is. Besides there's more money for me to shop for all the pretty things I need. Is't life grand.:)Daviolin

I am pretty much like you Daviolin, except for having lots of money to shop for pretty things!

Patti Girl
06-29-2008, 07:33 AM
My wife gets dressed up for work, But as soon as she is home she is into the jeans. Then she is on to doing stuff around the house, Mowing the lawn and all the outside maintenance. I usually get to do the cleaning inside. Except for the dishes, She does them most of the time.

It's interesting that a few have wives who enjoy the more male activities. I wonder if that helps the acceptance? They are happy to trade roles and let us be the girls in the household?

Patti

Angie G
06-29-2008, 07:34 AM
My wife is 100% girl a bit more then i am.:hugs:
Angie

Beth-Lock
06-29-2008, 10:31 AM
I seem to be more girlie than the close woman friends I have had over the years, but only more girlie than a minority of girlfriends. Today it is very hard to find girlie women, if you mean ones wearing a skirt or dress most of the time. That for me is an additional incentive to avoid serious relationships and to CD.

Billie Renee
06-29-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm defintaly more girly than my SO she dosn't wear make-up or dresses much but when she does she borrows mine and I do her make-up for her since she does not know how to apply make-up and I also do her hair for her.:)

serinalynn
06-29-2008, 12:33 PM
My wife is the woman in my house, though I can dress and look womanly she is the woman!!!

Nadia-Maria
06-29-2008, 01:12 PM
My SO is much more girlie and sexy than me. She loves to go shopping and she has a huge and marvelous wardrobe : I'm a very happy girl because I may wear most of my SO's gorgeous clothes and jewelry.
As a girl, I'm rather a tomboy. Nevertheless I do much of the homework.

Kisses

Nadia

Sarah...
06-29-2008, 01:27 PM
My SO and I are about as girly as each other, on average. Sometimes I'm more girly, sometimes she is, it just depends on all the other life stuff that's going on at the time. Sometimes we're both mega-girly at the same time and then you should see the sparks fly!!

Sarah...

Chloe Renee
06-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Out of the two of us I have the girly impulses (Oooh Shinny pretty) in the day to day. Which has almost got me in trouble in boy mode many times before I told her. She does have moments of pink fog (OMG its cute SQueee)
But for the most part she is the practical one, tomboyish if you will..

KIRA ANN
07-01-2008, 04:35 AM
I don't have a so.:sad:

Nikki A.
07-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm widowed, but just let me say that most GGs plain are more girly than most of us all dressed. Yes, we may wear more skirts, hose, make-up, but that is because we have to, they don't.
My wife would wear longer hippie skirts or jeans and look fem in them. She had good taste in clothes for dressy occasions and I'm lucky enough that now that she is gone I've held onto the things that she liked and that fit me also. The dress that I wore to the wedding was hers and I received compliments on it including one girl who asked where I bought it from. Also we choose what and how we dress. If I had to wear a bra, stockings, and make up every day it wouldn't be the same thrill, it would then become a chore just like us shaving everyday.

AmandaM
07-01-2008, 06:59 PM
We're about the same, if she has time. She's a former varsity cheerleader (3 years), I can't match that!

Audrey34
07-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Sadly enough, I don't have a SO. But if I did she wouldn't have to be a girly-girl. Just a lady who loves me and I will surely love her.
-Audrey

Stormgirl
07-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I don't have an S.O., I just don't have patience with the average American woman these days.

Patti Girl
07-02-2008, 06:46 AM
but just let me say that most GGs plain are more girly than most of us all dressed.

You bring up a good point, what do we mean by "girly". Yes, many of us dress up to a more feminine extreme than do many gg's. Does that make us more "girly"? Well it depends on the definition one is using.

There is another thread going on where some of the gg's are higly insulted that a frequent comment on the board here is that we are more feminine than they are. It all depends on what particulars one is considering. My wife very rarely wears skirts or dresses or makeup or jewelry. I do every day. In some ways that makes me more feminine than she is, but when you get down to the real essentials, of course we cannot compete for feminity with them. She's got real boobs and other real female parts and other essentials, I don't and never will.

If "being feminine" is graded by the effort one puts in, then we might be more girly. But if it is graded by reality, we won't match up.

Patti

Emily Anderson
07-02-2008, 12:12 PM
You bring up a good point, what do we mean by "girly". Yes, many of us dress up to a more feminine extreme than do many gg's. Does that make us more "girly"? Well it depends on the definition one is using.

There is another thread going on where some of the gg's are higly insulted that a frequent comment on the board here is that we are more feminine than they are. It all depends on what particulars one is considering. My wife very rarely wears skirts or dresses or makeup or jewelry. I do every day. In some ways that makes me more feminine than she is, but when you get down to the real essentials, of course we cannot compete for feminity with them. She's got real boobs and other real female parts and other essentials, I don't and never will.

If "being feminine" is graded by the effort one puts in, then we might be more girly. But if it is graded by reality, we won't match up.

Patti

I'm not about to put a definition on the term "girly". The idea of the poll was to allow everyone to respond freely with their own interpretation.

samantha48328
07-02-2008, 03:44 PM
We both like to dress up but I guess I do more then she when at home. Wife dresses up in dresses most of the time when we go out say to dinner. She dresses very sexy! I could never look that good.

Jennifer Marie P.
07-02-2008, 03:51 PM
I dress more girly than my SO does and when I dress I wear high heels do a better makeup perfume do my nails and sometimes wear ****ty clothes

victoriamwilliams1
07-02-2008, 04:02 PM
I own four times as many skirts as my SO! Now when she does dress up! hubba hubba;) I (bad English) ain't got nutting on her!

Lydia Hamilton
07-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Neither my wife or myself are what one would call "girley". However, I do believe I wear skirts many time more often than she does. L.