PDA

View Full Version : Do you usually tend to dress in one or two items, or go....

heathr1
05-15-2005, 10:23 AM
the whole way and completely dress up?

I usually just put one, sometimes two things on at a time.

Also, throughout your time as a crossdresser, are there particular items you've always preferred and own more of than anything else?

Me, lipsticks, leather and PVC skirts.

Gails
05-15-2005, 10:29 AM
:o ;) I dress in a satin , silk or nylon gown, with panties, bra and sometimes pantyhose. My wife sleeps in the nude.

Kath
05-15-2005, 10:31 AM
I usually wait until I have the chance to do a full dressing session. I've been dresing for many many years and now find it more rewarding to do the full program including makeup.

I tend to like everything. Somethings seem to go together well like certain bras and undies feel like they go better with one dress than another one. But I have to say I almost always get a rush when putting on nice sheer nylons.

Hugs, Kath

philmaria
05-15-2005, 11:41 AM
I tend to do just pantyhose and dress for quickie,when i only have an hour or so to be dressed,i go all out when i have time to ,but i want to be able to stay dressed for several hours if i do that

veronica
05-15-2005, 12:02 PM
HEELS , THIGH HIGHS , AND MAYBE A GARTER BELT .

Mira
05-15-2005, 04:59 PM
Pantyhose, always!! And then I try on each and every pair of heels until I find ones that match my mood. Sometimes I add a skirt or dress. Recently I can't keep my hands off my bra......not like that!!, but I find I enjoy wearing it more and more. Also, I notice the more I dress, and the longer I stay dressed, the more likely I'm to complete the entire look.

girlintouch
05-15-2005, 05:05 PM
I go all the way whenn I do dress Because I am still in the closet I don't get do as much as I like to.

Wendy me
05-15-2005, 05:05 PM
sometimes it's bra pantys and a skirt....most of the time it's the whole thing ....

Deanna2
05-15-2005, 05:19 PM
I always wear femme knickers, pantyhose and cami. So when I come home from work getting into a miniskirt and heels and being just about dressed up takes about three seconds.

Luvya

Jadeanne
05-15-2005, 07:34 PM
When I dress femme, I usually do a whole outfit but don't do makeup very often. In another year or so, I will be retired with a lot more Jadeanne time, so I will have to budget more for cosmetics.

Jadeanne

Donna Delite
05-15-2005, 07:36 PM
When I dress I prefer to get fully dolled up, although I can't always do that.

Clare
05-15-2005, 08:10 PM
For work, i usually have knickers and pantyhose on as a minimum - sometimes a bra if i can hide it under my shirt. I have even thought about wearing a female pant suit to the office, but I work with a small group of people who would notice the difference in cut and style.

As for home, if i get dressed, i prefer to 'do it all'. I don't believe in just a piece of two on - fully dressed and preferably makeup if possible.

Otherwise I feel like I cheating myself if i 'don't commit' properly.

Christine

TaylorAB
05-15-2005, 08:18 PM

Also, throughout your time as a crossdresser, are there particular items you've always preferred and own more of than anything else?

I always dress up completely. When I am fem, I want to be totally fem. What items do I like, hmm, well I like cosmetics (I'm a member of bareessentials and have my cosmetics sent to me on a regular basis), dresses, skirts (short ones), fishnet panty hose and underway. These are the items that are the majority of the things I own.

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-15-2005, 08:46 PM
welll being as im always in pantyhose 24/7 all i have to do is add a skirt and heels when ever i want,, only time i dress all the way is when i am goin to the bar,, i do keep my nails painted now tho,right now they r a nice sparkly lilac color,,i have kinda gotten into the habit of puting on some lipstick if i think of it b4 i head out to run an errand or 2 :D

Sindy
05-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Sometimes when I come home from work, I will just put on my boots or a pair of heels, just to get used to walking around in them. Other than that I do dres completly.

Alie
05-15-2005, 09:28 PM
It always has to do with the amount of time,

never enough time

Time of day and has a lot to do with it also

Jessicafreed
05-16-2005, 02:22 PM

I usually go all the way as I only way girls clothes for the most part. I don't feel whole unless I am totally dressed. I can't always wear makup or dresses depending on how much time I have and where I am going.

I love skirts, long polished nails, and high heeled strappy sandals.

Maddie Knight
05-16-2005, 02:53 PM
I wear girly underwear most of the time, but when i dress i go all the way. Makeup, hair, breasts, the lot. I don't belive in doing things by half.

axdressa
05-16-2005, 02:58 PM
I wear everything including wig and makeup but would never pass as a woman .... i have been out dressed up but as i was walking back home someone shouted .....THATS A BLOKE.... so i havnt done it since then ....xxx

axdressa
05-16-2005, 02:59 PM
wish i could pass as a woman as i would love to go out ...please reply with any advise

kristenB
05-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately I have only been able to dress completly very few times, and what I mean is shaving, make-up,wigs, heels, hose, fake boobs, and the dress. Those oppurtunities are rare. I have the quickie variation down, usually a dress with hose, heels and wig. I'd love to have that completely shaven feel again!!! I usually get to change 4 or 5 times a session. As far as my favorite things..dresses...I own 20 at least and high heels....mmmmm!!! ;)

GypsyKaren
05-16-2005, 05:51 PM
I wear pantyhose everyday,sometimes a dress and heels. I only dress up fully when I'm going out for shopping or club hopping.
GypsyKaren

sammyd
05-16-2005, 10:23 PM
a lot of times just pantyhose or stockings and maybe some shoes
if the mood strikes me i throw in a dress or a skirt
if im feeling especially desiring i'll put on my bra and homemade breast forms

id love to do makeup, shave, and even go out in public or go to a club

gender_blender
05-17-2005, 02:39 AM
When I get dressed, it's usually in the morning and for the entire day. The attire may be of male or female in origin.

When I wish to be aroused, I may only wear a couple articles associated with feminine gender.

I have found that my obsession certain clothing has taken some kind of progression of intervals during which I obtained many types of that particular item. I went through a formal/prom/wedding dresses phase for a good deal of my life, from about 4 to 16, then I went through a phase for bikinis and lingerie from 16 to 18, then I went through a more mature complete outfit phase from 18 to 23 (now) and presenting these outfits in public.

...and my parents this was only a phase!

Charlie

Mandy Salamander
05-17-2005, 04:46 AM
I even accessorize, I need help.

RachelDenise
05-17-2005, 04:53 AM
It's just lingerie for me, only fully dress on rare occasions but would like to do it more. I love a bra and panty with my breast forms! :cool:

MsMichelle
05-17-2005, 07:28 AM
I tend to dress all the way complete with wig and makeup. Without fully transitioning, it's just a waste of time for me. I guess because of the fact that there is no fetish factor involved in my case it's more of being who I am. In addition, if I am just going to stay at home, its also a waste of time. I usually transition because I am going out and it's usually always for more than 4 hours. To spend an hour getting ready for an hour or so dressed is again just a waste of time and makeup. But we all have different needs with varying levels of satisfaction.

Deidra Cowen
05-17-2005, 09:45 AM
I go all the way. Good excuse to experiment with my makeup especially. I gotta get the eye makeup right...thats my big problem rt now.

Jonien
05-17-2005, 05:38 PM
At work just a bra & pantys but evenings and weekend exept when I have to go out i'm fully dressed but I don't allways put full makeup on just pawder & lippy but allways my heels i'm not dressed without them

AbbyLee
05-17-2005, 06:15 PM
When I have the time and energy 'all the way' everyday nylon, satin, or silk panties. When I don't have time for make-up (except for some lipstick) I slip into some sexy lingere teddy etc. and a dress or skirt and blouse hose, stockings, and always heels. Make-up, when done properly (for me), takes so much time and energy. All of it makes me feel so femm and special.

AbbyLee

wendy
05-18-2005, 03:59 PM
depends on how much time I've got. If I know the mrs. is away for several hours, then the whole she bang, from wig, nails, makeup, outer clothing, ...

If I've only got a very short period of time (an hour or so) then I keep it as simple as possible, just lingerie, which includes pantyhose, panties, girdle, bra, and bodyshaper.

karen marie
05-18-2005, 04:14 PM
ocassionally all the way,
but more often a few things do nicely.i love capris along with
womens shoes and socks.i have a pair of loafers that are gender neutral.
and of course lipstick. kisses,karen

Melissa A.
05-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Completely dressed and made up, every time. Although sometimes, I just hang out in a nightie or a big t-shirt, and a little less makeup.

Ok, a really tiny bit less. Maybe I need help, too.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sarah8553
05-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi all,

If I dress up (lucky me :) then I am not at home usually, I am at my friend's house, and we make a really girly time of it and I love to wear my entire goth chick outfit, wig, choker, long-sleeved dress, basque, stockings, heels, the works - feels sooo great!

At home I do not get so much time - my parents live here and do not know, so perhaps something soft in bed, or a swimsuit in the shower, just something quick that takes my fancy!

Want to chat?

I'm on MSN Messenger, just add sarah8553@hotmail.co.uk to your contacts.

Love and kisses,

Sarah. x

Niya W
05-19-2005, 11:31 AM
depends on wear I'm going I've been know to juts put jeans, bra,breast forms wig, and just base on maybe even some lip stick.

If to the club all the way

BonnieJG
05-19-2005, 12:18 PM
I wear bra and panties 24/7, depends on how much time I've got i go all the way (garter belt, stockings, blouse and short skirt, wig, jewelry, makeup. When I get dressed, it's usually in the morning and for the entire day untill the kid come home from school . I work out of my home, I got the hole house to my self i get to do what i want to do and dress up any way that i like) I don't go out , allways at night my wife like me to dress up for her and she put on my make-up and sometime she tell me what to put on and hep me put it on ( thats OK) bra night-gown or a sey lingere ,teddy.