PDA

View Full Version : Wearing in the Heat(first thread)

Cary
06-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Right now it is 90 degrees here in Ohio. Eventhou I would love nothing better then to be in something fem, it is soo hot and steamy. I only have a small A/C unit, that doesn't do much, but I'm glad to have it. I know that there are some that have alot of experience being dressed in the heat. How are you coping?

AmandaM
06-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Oh, I don't know, an airy summer frock?

Davinnia
06-27-2008, 07:11 PM
I understand the dilemma of hot days only too well. Last summer we had 15 days in a row above 35C & I couldn't be bothered dressing. It was bad enough wearing guy clothes. Even though I have light weight skirts & tops, it was too much effort & forget the idea of a wig, I'd have melted ! My solution ? Wait until it cooled down a bit.

KateSpade83
06-27-2008, 07:17 PM
In very hot weather I wear easy to clean machine wash stuff, not anything dry clean!

Melanie R
06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
In Houston it is above 90 most days with humidity that causes ones makeup to run down to ones toes quickly. Tomorrow will be a good test as Melanie will be out in the heat from 10 AM to 11 PM assisting our group in building our float for tomorrow nights Pride Parade and riding in the parade.

Tomara
06-27-2008, 07:56 PM
I just came home from work , took a shower and put on one of my chimese`s and with my ceiling fans am quite comfortable , I am one who doesn`t have to get all dressed up to feel feminine . Tomara

Samantha43
06-27-2008, 08:07 PM
It's pretty much a cool weather activity for me. I need to dress all the way and I just don't look good in anything sleeveless. :eek: Wearing a wig in the summer doesn't cut it either.

Cary
06-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks for all the help. Keep it coming. I do have to say one of the reason I love the Fall is the freedom to be fully dress while comfortable.

Amy Hepker
06-27-2008, 08:30 PM
A t-shirt with padded Bra and girl jeans. I also have a lot of girl tops that work quite well the the heat, they have built in Bras.

jennifer41356
06-27-2008, 08:43 PM
doing fine here in Dallas, its in the hi 90's so its short cotton skirts or shorts with some sleeveless tops....I dont spend too much time outside, I go to the shops that have AC:D:D

carhill2mn
06-27-2008, 08:59 PM
I have a few cute "summer dresses" as well as AC and fans.

paulap
06-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Also in Ohio, I had jeans on today at work but wished for a skirt. Mistress reminded me we are not ready for that yet.

Kate Simmons
06-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Easy answer really. Dress in what makes you comfortable. We should all know our own limits and tolerances.:)

Joy Carter
06-27-2008, 11:09 PM
I have only been out once in eighty degree weather. And yes the wig was the big down fall. The sweat just rolled of my head. I did makeup lightly on my eyes and used a bronzer (powder) on advice from here. But the sweat pretty much took care of all that. But undaunted, I'm planing to go out shortly. Lets hope it's a global cooling day. LoL

suezeq
06-28-2008, 03:51 AM
What Is Heat Scotland Is The Rainforest Of The Uk There Are No Redheads Here Its Called Rustlollool

Annemarie
06-28-2008, 04:23 AM
I presume the answer for the wigwearers is to have a No 1 haircut ?

Annesah
06-28-2008, 07:30 AM
T's and shorts. Otherwise a breezy sun dress. Cotton is the fabric.

LovelyRita
06-28-2008, 07:38 AM
I dont go out enfemme so around the house anything goes I have plenty of light and airy pieces to choose from. do not worry with makeup except those special occasion when I shave

Imma
06-28-2008, 07:39 AM
To Group::love:

Since Imma loves to be girdled up, gartered up, and dressed up for household duties, my solution is to turn on all the ceiling fans and turn the thermostat down. :thumbsup:

Just have to wear nylon stockings, nylon panties, and nylon slips for that great feel.:devil:

For some pictures of today's garments, go to my links in thread: "What are you wearing today.":hugs:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:brolleyes:

Ashley Lynn Swift
06-28-2008, 08:13 AM
real simple, i woke up late yesterday to go to work last night, so I didn't have time to do make or shave to be more passable, so I just went to work as a guy in a cute pink sundress, with a cute pink hat, the hot weather has forced me to be more risky with what i wear to work because it's been to hot for jeans i've been wareing skirts and femme top's as well as dresses all week, monday and tuesday I got some stare's from other driver's and terminal staff but by wensday they remembered that I was that Fairy Princess that drive for another company that uses their terminal for a drop yard.

Cary
06-29-2008, 10:47 AM
After joining and reading all the different posts, I realized I definitly need to increase my wordrobe(summer dresses,etc). For these past few hot days I've only been wearing swimsuits or my leotard.

serinalynn
06-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Temps were in the 90's last week, I wore a ladies tank top, a cotton plunge bra cotton panties and jeans. I had a bit of a sweat going and then I went to shower at 5'o clock my bra cups were soaked in my sweat and it was a great feeling.

RylieCD
06-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I guess whatever a GG would wear in the summer (Shorts, skirts, sundresses, t-shirts, etc.) anything light. Dress for the weather. I hate to state the obvious:heehee:

Niya W
06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I understand the dilemma of hot days only too well. Last summer we had 15 days in a row above 35C & I couldn't be bothered dressing. It was bad enough wearing guy clothes. Even though I have light weight skirts & tops, it was too much effort & forget the idea of a wig, I'd have melted ! My solution ? Wait until it cooled down a bit.

TRy Tucson . 45c=113 F. So hot you would jump into a freezer.

Angie G
06-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Loose dresses, skirts. or shorts with a tank top no hose and heeled sandals. Are girl things hotter then boy thing I've never found that to be true. after all one must wear something why not something girly. :hugs:
Angie

EveMarie
06-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Usually something like this… feels so nice to be close to water (or at least a sprinkler :heehee:)

JuliaCD
06-29-2008, 08:37 PM
It's the first hot weekend of the year here in Seattle (which for us means low 90's and without the killer humidity much of the country gets...) and I'm wearing a light cotton skirt and a tank top. Much more comfortable than any boy clothes I own! I always dress around the house for comfort, though, not to pass. (No makeup, no one's going to see me but the cat and she doesn't care!) I save the more complete dressing for going out and interacting with the outside world. For those who feel the need to dress all the way or not at all, I feel your pain. Even in this relatively mild heatwave, I'd be miserable in hose and maintaining makeup would be a huge chore!

EveMarie
06-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Julia, couldn't help notice your a cat person, not to offend but check this out, I peed my panties laughing so hard. I have 2 currently, and this hit home so well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvm8k5kSjs

luv, Evie

JuliaCD
06-29-2008, 10:41 PM
EveMarie: No offense at all. I love cats, but laugh at their foibles as well.

Damn, I'm gonna miss Carlin! RIP George.

Meag
06-30-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm in Ohio too. I always wear support pantyhose so I wear nylon panties, hose, and women shorts, some times I have a cami and/or t-shirt. I love summer!!! I know, I'm sick.

Meag

matrioshka
06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
I have to admit, I don't dress much this time of the year. I have thought about getting a salwar kameez. Sounds odd, but I figure the people of India know a thing or two about dealing with the heat. I used to have just a kurta, which I would wear around the house. Comfortable as hell. Why I purged it, I don't know.

M

sissystephanie
06-30-2008, 12:46 AM
To Group::love:

Since Imma loves to be girdled up, gartered up, and dressed up for household duties, my solution is to turn on all the ceiling fans and turn the thermostat down. :thumbsup:

Imma:brolleyes:

If I did, here in Georgia, what Imma does my electric power bill would be out of sight. Of course, I don't wear girdles or garters plus stocking in the heat.

What I do wear is a short skirt and a tanktop over silk panties and a bra. With open toe sandals to show off my painted toe nails. BTW, I do NOT wear a wig or makeup but do go out dressed as I just described.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

rian
06-30-2008, 12:48 AM
well I live in the middle east now a days and things can go very hot , so I always find light stuff to wear such as a transparent bra with lot of light threads thru it and wear dark shirt above it not to see thru it and only one underwear ( avoid strings in hot weather...)...Yet some times it get really hot so I avoid wearing anything but an underwear .