PDA

View Full Version : Alive and in person

sarahNZ
06-28-2008, 05:56 AM
I am so happy tonight that i just had to tell someone!

What I had thought to be a rather unplesent task of anouncing to my mother that this is me, actually turned out to be quite a relief as she took it so well, I think she was even a bit emotional that i would be so upfront about my cross dressing. I had to celebrate so here I am in full get up, High heels which I addore, skirt and a nice tight top. I even sprung for some makeup...and I am typing with lovely painted nails, which i cant break cause they aint long enough. I feel wonderful!!!:battingeyelashes:

Thank you for putting up with my silly little semi rant, but I just cant help myself.:)

Angela-Russell
06-28-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm very happy for you Sarah, well done. And I couldn't think of a nicer way to celebrate than having a nice "dress-up". I'm glad your mother was ok too.

LovelyRita
06-28-2008, 07:41 AM
That is wonderful news. I gives hope for those of us who have not had the courage to come out

Deborah Jane
06-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Great news Sarah, i,m pleased for you your mum took it so well :hugs:

Amy Hepker
06-28-2008, 08:43 AM
That is Great, I told my mother when she was still alive and she took it real well and said that she had thought I liked dressing that way.

Carol A
06-28-2008, 10:28 AM
I can remember the day my mother busted me like it was yesterday. She was more mad as I was wearing one of her good dresses and really got upset as I was wearing heels. Now I was 14 then and she told me I wasn't old enough to wear heels.

Her next payday she got me a dress of my own and said it was ok to play dress up. Now it took me a long time before I openly dress in front of her and she was ok with it. So my new life as a cder begins.

deja true
06-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Sarah...we celebrate with you!

It seems that most moms we hear about are rather supportive...

Oddly, it tells us that, just as we often hear, boy children are favored by women and, I think the corollary may be true as well, that girls are favored by dads.

Good for you, dear one!

Eileen
06-28-2008, 10:43 AM
That is great news Sarah! You have an understanding Mother. It is so nice to hear about the good response to our coming out.

Eileen