PDA

View Full Version : Dressed and eating

Tina Dixon
06-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Well with one of those rare times that I have to dress and enjoying it I find it's time to have lunch, now I know a lot of you go and about dressed and do lunch and what not, but I find eating dressed is a new experience, now I'm just having a couple of hot dogs mind you, first I take a bite and find my lip stick all over my food, Hmmmmm, take another bit now my hair is in my food, good grief, this is every day event for some I'm sure but it sure is strange change for me, lol!

Amy Hepker
06-28-2008, 10:46 AM
You'll get used to it the more you do it Tina take one meal at a time. Nibble like a girl not gobble like a guy.

TGMarla
06-28-2008, 10:48 AM
I can relate, sister. This is one reason women "freshen up" when they go out to eat, I guess. Since I don't go out....errr....rarely go out :D, I don't eat much when I'm dressed. Because I run into the exact same problems you describe.

Women will read this thread and laugh at us, shaking their heads in condescending disdain.

But hey, drinking isn't a problem! :drink:

Tina Dixon
06-28-2008, 10:51 AM
But hey, drinking isn't a problem! :drink:
Just remember to whip the glass if your at home.

Deborah Jane
06-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Just be careful you don,t get "stains" on your clothes :D

Karren H
06-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Use L'oreal Infalable and blot it with a tissue... Looks fantastic and it will not come off on anything...

Sally24
06-28-2008, 03:34 PM
I stay away from any kind of sandwiches when dressed for this very reason. Also have learned to bite the fork with my teeth and slide the food off. You take smaller bites and eat more carefully.

Deidra Cowen
06-28-2008, 05:05 PM
I learned the hard way not to eat pasta enfemme. :brolleyes:

SherriePall
06-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Yes, eating en femme is different. Done it at home and once out while at my pedicurist (she had a little something for customers). While at home, it is always best to wash drinking glasses or cups so that the lipstick isn't left on for your wife to see. (Even if she knows/)
P.S. Nice to see you again Deidra. Love your other pic, too. And, Tina, great that you're here posting.

Veronica 1
06-28-2008, 06:34 PM
I love to have toast and honey in the morning but the part that I hate is the crumbs that fall into my cleavage.