PDA

View Full Version : I just got the best idea ever

mattie
06-28-2008, 02:44 PM
It's really quite hot and muggy here in NYC today and even though I want to I'm sort of avoiding putting on my forms because I'm afraid it would be too hot. So I got this great idea! I'm going to put them in the fridge for a while, and then put them on - which will make me feel prettier AND cooler at the same time! Has anyone else ever done this?

Who ever said CrossDressers weren't smart and practical? :love:

Deborah Jane
06-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Well that should make your nipples stand out :D

Tina Dixon
06-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Well that should make your nipples stand out :D
:fs:

Kate Simmons
06-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Damn, mine are cold enough just being in the drawer. Hope you don't catch a cold from doing that Hon.:)

Jilmac
06-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Yeoweee! Cold!Cold!Cold! I wait all winter in this frozen tundra called Wisconsin for the weather to be warm enough that I can enjoy dressing and going out. I would just as soon have a little discomfort from my sweaty forms than to freeze to death with ice packs on my chest. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Amy Hepker
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
I wear a western shirt over my t-shirt which is over my Padded Bra so that the Bra straps cannot be seen and I live in Florida. High Humidity and high temps, it is worth it to wear a Bra.

donnalee
06-29-2008, 03:02 AM
It's really quite hot and muggy here in NYC today and even though I want to I'm sort of avoiding putting on my forms because I'm afraid it would be too hot. So I got this great idea! I'm going to put them in the fridge for a while, and then put them on - which will make me feel prettier AND cooler at the same time! Has anyone else ever done this?

Ever see "The Seven Year Itch"? (Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell) - 1957

Angie G
06-29-2008, 06:50 AM
I but I thought of worming them in the winter. :hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
06-29-2008, 08:54 AM

Personally I don't think that your idea is that well conceived. I wear my forms most everyday in all types of weather. If a GG can do it so can you!!!! Just my :2c:

:love: Mollyanne

Toni_Lynn
06-29-2008, 09:13 AM
That's a great idea.

And you know what the would the perfect movie to watch when wearing your frosty forms? Why, The Colditz Story of course! :doh:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Tina Dixon
06-29-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm wondering if the saying "Colder than a witches tit" came from this thread:heehee:

TGMarla
06-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Instant high beams! :D

BTW, throw in an air conditioner!

RylieCD
06-29-2008, 06:39 PM
Wow a new concept for the frosty beer. :heehee: