PDA

View Full Version : A blog I wrote...

chrissycox99
06-28-2008, 08:54 PM
I just wrote this blog on my myspace page, and I thought I might post it here too. It's about the things going on in my life, and how it applies to the side of me that you know. I think this side of me is going somewhere, maybe someday I will be posting in the Transsexual Forum...although I'm sure that's a long way away!

The blog:

Jekyll and Hyde
My life has been changing all around yet again. For a couple years, I wasn't able to express this side of my personality. It's always there, it has ALWAYS been there since I was a child. There have just been times in my life when I have had to suppress it, and times when it all but went away on it's own. Yet, it always comes back stronger.
Back now after a 2 year hiatus, the urge is so strong, it nearly scares me. It has become almost a split personality. When I am dressed, I am a different person, and it's hard for me not to like it. It feels SO great. At the same time, it concerns me that it is such a complete personality change.
The urge is coming more often, and stronger, and it is already nearly disrupting my everyday life. Chrissy is developing a look, and a personality of her own, and dragging my look, and personality along with her. Things are changing, and people are starting to ask awkward questions.
How far is this going? I used to think I knew the answer to that question, now I'm not so sure! It was once mostly a sexual fetish, I liked the feel of the silk and satin. I have always felt gender displaced. Since I was a child, I just didn't fit. More than ever now, this is much more than fetish, it's a piece of me, and seems to be growing every day. How far is it going?? There is only one way to truly know... wait and see!

Caroline C
06-28-2008, 09:23 PM
I am also back after a 2+ year hiatus and it has never felt more natural.
It was once mostly a sexual fetish, I liked the feel of the silk and satin. I have always felt gender displaced. I felt the same before I stopped and it was one of the reasons I did. But now it's not a sexual fetish, just the real me. I don't think I'll be posting on the TS forum as I like the dual roles and I won't be going out soon either (the drooling and hump on my back just won't pass).

Stephanie Michelle
06-28-2008, 10:05 PM
I agree. At 51 I have felt in the last few years that I want to dress because it feels right. I am married and the wife tolerates, but with 2 teens still at home that do not know, it is hard to get any length of time to dress. I am more frustrated now that I have ever been before. Still trying to figure out how make it work.