PDA

View Full Version : where?

cool_kyle_3000
06-28-2008, 10:16 PM
First off let me say I have no problem going out. What keeps me back is what to do. All I can think of is going shopping but that gets old after a while. What does one do when dressed up? Sucks cause I live in a very small town about 2,000 people one road in and out. I want to go on a bike ride soon but have to figure out how to do that with a wig.

tamara
06-28-2008, 11:09 PM
What I have done, besides shopping is going to the movie theater, and to have dinner.

cool_kyle_3000
06-28-2008, 11:28 PM
see a movie, good idea now all i need is a fem voice.

Rachel M
06-28-2008, 11:37 PM
No real need for a fem voice, Some of the megaplexes have a kiosk you can purchase Tix. Theres always museums and art exhibits you could visit. Go have a coffee and if you have a laptop use the free wi-fi. Of course you would have to travel to a nearest town.

Angie G
06-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Go on a day trip where no one will know you see some sites do lunch where do you live maybe someone in the aria may be able to help you find something to do or see. :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
06-29-2008, 08:43 AM
To go biking, wear a scarf or headband wig Hon. That should keep things in place. I have all the clothes for biking but don't have a bike. Maybe someday.:)

Michelle S
06-29-2008, 09:46 AM
I live in a small town too. Finding interesting things to do in guy mode can be a challenge! En femme I go on day trips or half day trips to two towns that are an hour away, Paducah and Gape Girardeau. I shop, eat, hangout in cafes and book stores. I found a GLBT church in Paducah and have met some people there. The nearest city, Saint Louis, is two hours away. I usually get a hotel room when go there.

tamarav
06-29-2008, 10:08 AM
I too have no problem going out, so much so that I went to beauty school, got a job and now work every day dressed. Now I hate to go out in drab...

Your sis,

Tami

Annie D
06-29-2008, 10:09 AM
You don't say in what general area you live in but if you can drive a short distance to a somewhat larger town or city, you might want to visit;

1. museums,
2. art galleries,
3. local parks and read a book,
4. stroll along a river bank,
5. go for a bike ride,
6. go to a movie,
7. visit an outlet mall,
8. visit a botanical garden,
9. go to a sporting event,
10. go to a large city and see the sights.

What would you do if you weren't dressed enfemme?

Good Luck!