PDA

View Full Version : Does this happy to anyone else?

Jamie S.
06-29-2008, 06:34 AM
So right now I got a morning hankering for a Whataburger chicken sandwich. I drove up to the the drive-thru and ordered a chicken sandwich at whataburger. The strange thing was that the girl kept calling me "maam," and continued to do so until I drove up to the window. I was flattered, but I'm sure she was terrified when a guy drove up. This is the third time this has happened at a drive-thru. The last time was a few months ago at a mcdonalds and when the guy saw he was talking to another guy he got incredibly apologetic and such. I kept telling him it was alright, that I didn't care. Still, Im sure he thought he messed up big :P

Has this happened to anyone else? It feels really good to be called maam!

Amy Hepker
06-29-2008, 06:36 AM
No, Not yet, my voice is to low.

Joy Carter
06-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Thant's one thing I'll never have to worry about.

Tina Dixon
06-29-2008, 07:10 AM
You must have feminine voice but I also don't get called sir for they get me mixed up with space aliens.

Angie G
06-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Once a vary long time ago I was calling a cab for my mom and the guy on the phone said the cab will be right there Maam. :hugs:
Angie

Jonianne
06-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Jamie,
On occasion, in a checkout line, when the clerk is finishing with the last customer and sees me out of the corner of her eye, before she looks up, will say "may I help you maam" and then quickly correct herself. I don't look female at all in my male mode, but it may be due to my shorter stature. It has happened too many times to think it was just a mistake. Anyway, I love it when it happens. Now, I just need to think of a cute response if it happens again.

Kate Simmons
06-29-2008, 08:52 AM
I went through a drive in one time at Wendy's. I went to the pay window and by the time I got to the pick up window, I had a male audience. Amazing how some guys are attracted to TG chicks even though they would never admit it.:heehee:

rian
06-29-2008, 09:11 AM
i would like to have your lady voice ....Im the opposite ,my voice is a manly one ...unfortunantly ...

Leslie Foxx
06-29-2008, 10:00 AM
I was at the full service gas pumps a few months ago in guy mode. My natural hair is very long and wavy. When the attendant approached, he said, "Fill it up m'am?" When I looked up, he got a bit flustered and apologetic. I just replied, "Yes, please."