PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing at a young age.

Jazz E Still
06-29-2008, 10:25 AM
When you were young did you have some one help with your crossdressing like mom or baby setter or a nabor ? Tell us your story.

tamarav
06-29-2008, 10:41 AM
You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine...

Billie Renee
06-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Yes, I had help from my mom and older sisters since I got all of my older sisters hand me downs. My mom made sure I always had the things I needed to and wanted to wear .

serinalynn
06-29-2008, 12:24 PM
I did not really have any help. I at about 10 or 11 years old was allowed to stay home while my parents went out on friday and Satuday nights. I started diging through my mothers lingerie drawer and trying things on and found my self liking the feel of my mothers clothing. On certain ocasions I would see my mother dressed in various states of dress and would do the same thing at my next oppertunity. Now at 59 I still like to dress when I can.

KARI AN
06-29-2008, 01:17 PM
I have dressed since a very early age I can remember using my mons slips and bras while in grade school. Now it is such a good feeling to really know how do dress correctly. Kari An

CowGurl Rachel
06-29-2008, 01:20 PM
I did not have help either. I started when I was about 10. I had an older brother (who almost caught me numerous times) and a younger sister who's clothes I would borrow. I would underdress with her panties or swimsuit when I could, and when my mother was at work and my dad asleep (he worked nights), I would wait until my brother and sister were outside playing or with friends and into my sister's closet I would go. In highschool I started wearing my mother's clothes. My brother and father still do not know, but my mother and sister do. My sister doesn't care, "you're my brother and I love you anyway", and my mom just doesn't want to hear about it, but doesn't hold it against me either.

nicky
06-29-2008, 02:43 PM
i always thought i was a girl from the age of 4 or 5 years old but i never really had any help my mom kinda knew and up in till i was 8 or so she let me wear diffrent items of clothing then i lived with my aunt for years and she work weird ours at the ambulance service and i occasionaly wore her clothes and she found out so she offered to buy me clothes of my own but being embarased i said no but eventually i ssaid yes and now im18 years old and still dressing

Deborah Jane
06-29-2008, 02:53 PM
I never had any help, i learned this by myself :D
When i was a kid i started pretending to be sick so i could stay home and dress in my sisters clothes [my mum and dad were at work and my sister was at school].
I used to dress up and read her comics, later her teen magazines and just pretend i was the girl i wanted to be :daydreaming:

Tina Dixon
06-29-2008, 03:02 PM
You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine...:yt:, but no I had no help heck I thought I was a weirdo:bonk:

Amy Hepker
06-29-2008, 03:09 PM
I do remember one time when I was really young my sisters dressed me up in one of their old dresses, I still remember it as it did not have darts in it for breasts, it was a little girl dress. How many times this happened I do not know. I did get a girlfriend to dress me up when I was 18.

TammiHeartilly
07-01-2008, 05:52 PM
The only help I really ever had, asides from the internet of course, was from a friend in high school who was the only one of my friends who knew about my femme side, Tammi. She gave me lots of advice on how to apply make up and even went shopping with me for girl clothes since I was too nervous to go by myself.