PDA

View Full Version : "I found this photo of you on the computer..."

JaytoJillian
06-29-2008, 02:50 PM
And it didn't bother me at all!" she said the other day. It was one of me in jeans, which is rare, as I definitely favor short skirts. I thought we were going to have a positive conversation about CDing whe she suddenly decided she was done with the subject. Ugh. Oh, here's the pic she found in case you're wondering. Definitely conservative for me.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/2622240816_fcd950e1c9.jpg?v=1214770432

Tina Dixon
06-29-2008, 02:58 PM
It's how I got outed.

Amy Hepker
06-29-2008, 03:22 PM
The photo is gone.

Chloe Renee
06-29-2008, 03:31 PM
The conversation will likely resume when see feels a little more comfortable with having it. You've been around here long enough, to not rush her. good luck

sandra-leigh
06-29-2008, 03:43 PM
The photo is gone.

Or unavailable, perhaps too many accesses to it in a particular timeframe. Which can happen when someone hot-links to an image on another site, which is part of the reason that hot-linking images is not permitted here.

Bev06 GG
06-29-2008, 04:04 PM
And it didn't bother me at all!" she said the other day. It was one of me in jeans, which is rare, as I definitely favor short skirts. I thought we were going to have a positive conversation about CDing whe she suddenly decided she was done with the subject. Ugh. Oh, here's the pic she found in case you're wondering. Definitely conservative for me.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/2622240816_395bc2b1cf_m.jpg

She was gauging your reaction. Now she's gone away to think about how to deal with it.
Bev
Now that could be bad or it could be good so lets be positive and think if she was gonna blow she would have done first off.

Natalia
06-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Jillian, Honey,

I have yet to see a picture of you that didn't look better than most GG's...if she is snitty it can only be out of jealousy. Meow.:D

Fab Karen
06-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Or unavailable, perhaps too many accesses to it in a particular timeframe. Which can happen when someone hot-links to an image on another site, which is part of the reason that hot-linking images is not permitted here.
You can use hosting sites like Photobucket to host pics for here. Flickr as I recall doesn't want people using it to post on other sites.

JaytoJillian
06-29-2008, 04:56 PM
The pic should be up now

victoriamwilliams1
06-29-2008, 06:08 PM
That is a nice picture.

TxKimberly
06-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Well, if you HAD to be represented by a picture, this was a good one. Very conservative amd very pretty. I'd say that for a first conversation on the topic it went well. It could have been screaming, yelling, and slamming doors. So far so good . . . :-)

Deidra Cowen
06-30-2008, 09:19 PM
She was gauging your reaction. Now she's gone away to think about how to deal with it.
Bev
Now that could be bad or it could be good so lets be positive and think if she was gonna blow she would have done first off.

Oh lord...thats right I bet. She was gauging your reaction...nice pic of ya by the way sweetie.

TracyH
06-30-2008, 09:24 PM
It's a sad fact that people can only handle major things in small bites, but it's a good sign that she didn't go off the deep end.

TGMarla
07-01-2008, 12:30 AM
....Definitely conservative for me.
And of course, you look gorgeous anyway. :battingeyelashes:

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-01-2008, 12:34 AM
:eek: WOW

Jenny Beth
07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Jillian, Honey,

I have yet to see a picture of you that didn't look better than most GG's...if she is snitty it can only be out of jealousy. Meow.:D

I think you should read this...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85367

Natalia
07-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Hi Jenny,

If I had directed that joke at Jill's friend I would say you have a valid point...

As it was I was speaking only to Jill and as a joke...

As I understand it, Jill's friend had not come across this board...I would not aim to be hurtful to anyone.

Jenny Beth
07-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi Jenny,

If I had directed that joke at Jill's friend I would say you have a valid point...

As it was I was speaking only to Jill and as a joke...

As I understand it, Jill's friend had not come across this board...I would not aim to be hurtful to anyone.

That was a joke?? In view of the topic I posted the link to I'd say your humour is in bad taste....but don't just take my word for it.

DonnaT
07-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Which pictures does she get upset with?

Joy Carter
07-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Jillian, my wife was helping me download a picture program for work. I have two files of my own and she one. While I wasn't paying attention, she pulled up all three tittle pages together. What was strange, a picture from each file was under the tittles. My luck that one was of Joy, in all her glory. She left the room crying. I felt like crap the rest of the day. We didn't speak of it, because she's like that.

I really respect her feelings on the subject. I just once she could hold it together, so we could talk about it.

jennifer41356
07-01-2008, 03:44 PM
when she found it did she ask"who is this foxy lady?:love:

Natalia
07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Yes Jenny, it was a joke. The word "meow" and the jokey smiley might give a clue.

Sometimes it seems people here take everything as a matter of life or death...

once again...

the gg DID NOT SEE THIS PAGE!!!

I insulted nobody.

get over it.

Sharon
07-01-2008, 05:40 PM
This off-topic disagreement will suit me better if it is conducted privately from this point on.

How about we get back to the topic on hand and not insult Jillian any longer by sidetracking an issue she cares about?

JaytoJillian
07-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Which pictures does she get upset with?

Donna, you make a good point-- I should clarify the fact that she's known for nearly a year now. Upon finding out, she asked to see photos. I showed her some of what I thought were my best, and she was VERY critical, but maintained that she was "okay" with my CDing. This has proved NOT to be the case, as she typically brings it up in any disagreement we might have. So, when she saw the pic the other day, I was somewhat shocked by her reaction.

Cheers,

Jill

melisa lynn
07-01-2008, 07:49 PM
maybe just maybe her saying that she found this picture of you , was her way of bringing up the subject ? its hard to tell the sound of a voice from written words , but ithink if she was really upset about it she would not of said so little .
it is a very nice pitcher you look fantastic in it

Karen C
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
thats a nice picture .

Tashee
07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
It was, Is a nice photo.

If this is an indication of how are significant others take our dressing, my wife is quite understanding and helpful. But she judges me easy as looks go etc..When I bring up a picture and say...Which I have many many times..Honey look at this girl she is pretty...She will constantly say..She looks like a man..To test this a did it several times with GG's..Then pointed out what she does...So some of the angst against us dressing just may be a slight jealousy....And we should always handle any of our GG's concerns very carefully...

Sorry If I went of topic..Its late:love:

Laura_Stephens
07-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Good luck with your SO. It is a very good picture.

kristacd20
07-04-2008, 07:00 AM
It's how I got outed.

Same here.

Maria2222
07-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Jillian, A step is a step and this one's in the right direction. I hope the next one comes soon.

AnnMorgan
07-04-2008, 03:15 PM
That was further and more positive than I ever got!

Angie G
07-05-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm thinking she didn't like it much. Well I think it a great pic hen. :hugs:
Angie

SarahLynn
07-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Gads, i should look so good.

SarahLynn

Marvina Martian
07-05-2008, 12:00 PM
So I'd see the door being open and hop right in. I'd start out by telling her how much fun you had taking the pics and that you'd love to include her in the fun. I'd ask her if she would take a couple of other pics and if she wouldn't mind helping with the outfit.

Just go slow, communicate well and it may be the start of something really cool

Christinedreamer
07-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Jill,

I wont get into all the details of the issues your SO has with your Cding as that is a personal matter.

However, for myself, I wanted to say one word WOW!!!!.

I hope a little outside encouragement will put a little pleasure in your day.

Even though I am ugly enough to make a freight train take a dirt road when I am en femme, I do appreciate those in our world who are blessed to be able to present such an attractive personna; and not just the overall image.

The true inner beauty shines thru the eyes and smile. That can't be faked or painted on.

I hope you and your other half can find a common enjoyable middle ground.