PDA

View Full Version : Hmm Sperm banking before hormones

Milla
05-15-2005, 03:06 PM
Kinda curious , I been thinking how many TS have stored thier seed before hormones . Its an interesting notion . Kinda cheeting , sorta .

Chrissycd
05-15-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm starting HRT in July and plan to store some of my guys. I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. I've tolerated this body for forty years, the least I should get out of it is the ability to have kids some day. Who knows, when I transition I might meet a woman rather than a man, and maybe we'll want kids. You never know...and what would be wrong with that?
Chrissy

Milla
05-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Coolies . If I am diagnosed as transex after I see my shrink , you bet my boys are getting the deep freez :D

Mandy Salamander
05-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Yes, do it, Milla, do it, I did. Though I've had to abandon my HRT (temporarily, I hope) for reasons beyond my control I banked my sperm beforehand because the daughter I already have has been such a joy. She's almost 20 now, bright, beautiful,(nothing like I was at her age) and my biggest TG supporter. i STRONGLY RECOMMEND KEEPING A STASH ON ICE, i'M GLAD I DID.

Sierra
05-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Hiiiiii,I been doing hrt 5 years and with moderate low doses the plumbing still works.And my wife would kill me if I did'nt pull out before things go off,from the looks of the load nothing has changed.But my drive is way lower and when I get to much hormones in me the tool is sometimes out of order. :o

Rachel_740
05-30-2005, 06:53 AM
Not me, but then I'm too old to think about having more children, and I had the snip 8 years ago.

Anne