PDA

View Full Version : Just came out to my neighbor's wife?!?!?

CowGurl Rachel
06-29-2008, 08:12 PM
I guess the more people I feel comfortable talking to about my CDing, the better I feel I'm coming to terms with it? Anyway, she was great, and saw no problem with it. Her husband (and my fishing buddy) would probably have an aneurysm and I'd have to treat him... that would be interesting... I warned her that just maybe she may see a tall woman come out of our garage some day/night and get into my car and leave. :D Feels good to be open.

EveMarie
06-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Congrats sweety, I too have "come out" to neighbors, and received a much different reception.

Feel good:battingeyelashes:

xxx, Evie

Angie G
06-29-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't even talk to my neighbors who happen to be my Landlord And Lady and are both nutcases I live in 1.5 miles out of town.:hugs:
Angie

serinalynn
06-29-2008, 08:59 PM
I live in a large metropolitan city so it may be a bit easier comming out to neighbors than in a rural community. I haven't told any of my neighbors about my dressing, however I am sure they have seen me a time or two in a low cut V-neck top or in some very girly tops and pants. None have ever said anything norr has any one said anything while out shopping either.