PDA

View Full Version : Being a Sissy in Male Mode

Jamie001
06-29-2008, 11:01 PM
My style of crossdressing is I believe called "FreeStyle". That means that I incorporate fem items into my otherwise male appearance. For example, I wear fem perfume, shaved legs, pantyhose sometimes, women's low heel open toe sandals, a professional pedicure with bright red polish on my toenails, fem eyebrows, and a fem hairstyle with highlights. I alway pick my hairstyle out of a magazine that illustrates women's cuts. Otherwise all of my clothing items are male. This is my normal mode of presentation. I guess that I would be considered to be a "FreeStyler, Jane Girl, Nancy Boy" or maybe just a sissy. I don't mind being labeled as a "sissy" because that is what I really am. Whatever the label, I don't really care because I absolutely love being who I am and don't need to be anything else. I am much more of a girl than a guy and I enjoy girly things and I love it! I love going to Nordstroms and trying on a dozen pairs of fem sandals until I find one that I really like. I also love going to a hair salon and getting fem hairstyles or going to the nail salon and drying my red toenails and just being one of the girls. The wonderful girl things of life!

I wonder how many other people on this site are just like me regarding not worrying about passing and just being yourself wearing the clothing, makeup, and hairstyle that you like 24/7 for everyone to see and just being comfortable with being who you really are without worrying about passing.

:love: Jamie

emmicd
06-29-2008, 11:20 PM
When in male mode I am all guy. I have no revelations of my crossdressing side in male mode.

When I have the opportunity to dress which is never in public I am a girly girl.

I would wear dresses most of the time.

My crossdressing in public is limited to wearing really feminine jeans and a womans blouse or polo shirt.

I usually tend to get some stares from the girls and an occasional giggle from the teenage girls.

I do enjoy going in public and would love to wear a dress someday.

emmi

Jamie001
06-29-2008, 11:27 PM
In my case, I do not have a male mode and never had one. It was simply a part that I was playing because I was taught that I have to "be a man". ARRRRRGGGHHH! What nonsense!

Now I am myself and have been off antidepressants for quite sometime and am finally at peace with myself.

Sharon
06-29-2008, 11:29 PM
We all have our own niche to find in life, and I am happy you have found yours. :)

sissystephanie
06-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Jamie,

I am somewhat like you. I get a manicure and pedicure every two weeks. My fingers are pale pink and my toes are usually bright red.

In warm weather, like now here in Georgia, I wear open toe sandals most of the time. But unlike you, I frequently go out in public wearing a skirt, or a skort, along with a very feminine top which will emphasize my 40 B bosom. With panties and bra underneath of course. No wig and no makeup, just me in my girl clothes. Do I get funny looks? Of course, I do! Do I care, h*** NO! I am just being me!! See my signature line!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Lisa Rose
06-30-2008, 04:52 AM
"I wonder how many other people on this site are just like me regarding not worrying about passing and just being yourself wearing the clothing, makeup, and hairstyle that you like 24/7 for everyone to see and just being comfortable with being who you really are without worrying about passing."

YUP

Katrina
06-30-2008, 05:10 AM
I'm pretty girly in guy mode, although I'm sure Rachel Morley has me beat... ;)

Angie G
06-30-2008, 05:38 AM
a free spirit you go girl enjoy hun.:hugs:
Angie

Patti Girl
06-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Interesting and I wish I had your courage. Maybe someday....

I was first going to say that it probably depends on where you live, that you can do it in some areas of the country (SFC, NYC) but not others. But seeing Stephanie's reply from Georgia, I wouldn't have expect it to be "allowed" in the deep South.

I guess I do it to a small degree, wearing too large of earrings for a man, maybe light lipstick and femme jeans. Not enough to stand out as obviously femme, but maybe enough that someone wonders a bit.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough hair left for a femme hairstyle :( I've tried to let what I have grow long, but it just looks messy.

I'm getting braver, but this is a rural area.

Patti

Karren H
06-30-2008, 06:51 AM
If I saw you I might think your just well groomed from the description.... I wear fem things from time to time but stepping out totally enfemme is my real hobby......

Chari
06-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Always best to be comfortable in who you are and what you wear! Bet most of us here wear panties 24/7 as this is an item that feels so good and can't be seen too easily, but thats another thread. It would be wonderful if everyone would accept each other without judgement as to what is being worn by whom!

JessieB
06-30-2008, 10:58 AM
I think that's a wonderful gender blend that is attractive, fun and sexy.

KandisTX
06-30-2008, 12:29 PM
If I saw you I might think your just well groomed from the description.... I wear fem things from time to time but stepping out totally enfemme is my real hobby......

:yt:

Kandis:love::rose2:

tgirlinva
06-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Obviously, you are free to label yourself as you wish, but to me, the term "sissy" is as offensive as someone calling me "fag" or any other condescending term. Although, it seems like you are a free spirit and your ability to be yourself no matter your critic is truly a gift, I wish I could do that...

Veronica 1
06-30-2008, 07:34 PM
When I am out in public after work, I am always in fem jeans and usually a fem T-shirt. I have worn my jeans to work a few times when I have gotten lazy with the laundry and they are my only thing to wear but no one has said anything and I have not noticed any strange looks. My next step is to get both ears pierced and see what comments that I get then.

Deidra Cowen
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
You sound metrosexual to me!!! :devil: Ok just teasing but if you enjoy being a sissy thats totally cool. Me personally...I go from one extreme to the other. Manly man to femmy Tgirl. Not much blending of the roles.

I actually am good friends with a CD here in Atlanta that totally goes with the sissy role. Well she really is quite more fem than male but she does not try to pass and is gay, loves men and has a boyfriend. She is one of the happest and upbeat people I know and I always get a kick out of talking to her when I run into her out at the clubs here in Atlanta where da Tgirls & CDs gather at.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Normally, at work I underdress with thongs, but at times I will will feminine stretch pants and many time a feminine pullover top.

At home most of my attire is feminine as I live alone. I will go out wearing mixed items of clothing, Short shorts, Leggings, Boot cut pants, v neck tees, tunic tops etc without wig or makeup and sometimes mens pants and shirts. But mostly feminine clothes 80% of the time anymore.

I rarely get looks anymore or I don't notice anymore. Anyway I dress how I like anymore. But getting better at going out with Bra and wig to make better effect. :battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
06-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi Jamie,

I don't mind being labeled as a "sissy" because that is what I really am. Whatever the label, I don't really care because I absolutely love being who I am and don't need to be anything else.
Me too! I love it that you do this. I think that our world is too bi-gendered in so many ways, especially how we present and what clothes are acceptable in public for a guy. I also present as a girly guy, and sometimes it's really feminine! ... that is, if I'm feeling confident. I openly wear women's clothes in what my wife calls "girly-boy mode". My wife wrote a thread about this sort of thing a couple of years ago. Back then I was called Angel Darling. The thread was called "Something In-between: A GG Perspective on Partial Dressing" - Here's the link to it. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20536)

Hi Katrina

I'm pretty girly in guy mode, although I'm sure Rachel Morley has me beat... ;)
LOL! .... well girlfriend, I'm not so sure. As you've told me before, you like to openly wear girl's clothes in guy mode and from what you've described ... it's only a little bit stealth :)

Jamie001
06-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for posting this link because I must have missed it. I believe that bi-gendered is a social construct only and that gender is a continuum. People are actually force pigeon-holed by society into a bi-gendered world. I wonder what would occur if it weren't for all of the negative social stimulus to conform to the bi-gendered western world. If all of that social stimulus didn't exist for young children, they may actually grow-up to be themselves rather than what society expects. Very interesting concept.

Rachel, I wish that there were more folks here like you because I feel that you and I are in the minority.

:hugs: :love: :yrtw:

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Me too! I love it that you do this. I think that our world is too bi-gendered in so many ways, especially how we present and what clothes are acceptable in public for a guy. I also present as a girly guy, and sometimes it's really feminine! ... that is, if I'm feeling confident. I openly wear women's clothes in what my wife calls "girly-boy mode". My wife wrote a thread about this sort of thing a couple of years ago. Back then I was called Angel Darling. The thread was called "Something In-between: A GG Perspective on Partial Dressing" - Here's the link to it. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20536)

Hi Katrina

LOL! .... well girlfriend, I'm not so sure. As you've told me before, you like to openly wear girl's clothes in guy mode and from what you've described ... it's only a little bit stealth :)

missattitude
07-02-2008, 04:53 PM
First off. I would not go out half looking like a guy and be prone to all different looks from people, ect. Then if I go dressed up, I can pass 100 percent besides my voice. I just don't have the courage to do certain things to me that will give me away. Giving the fact that shave in all, many guys do , so that is not a big concern for me . Its cool that you can be yourself all the time without having to worry about what other people think. Unlike you, I just started my anti-depressants, so I have long way to go.

Byllie
07-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I think that our world is too bi-gendered in so many ways, especially how we present and what clothes are acceptable in public for a guy. I also present as a girly guy, and sometimes it's really feminine! ... that is, if I'm feeling confident. I openly wear women's clothes in what my wife calls "girly-boy mode". My wife wrote a thread about this sort of thing a couple of years ago. Back then I was called Angel Darling. The thread was called "Something In-between: A GG Perspective on Partial Dressing"
Wow! I just read your SO's previous post and if I wasn't already barefoot it would have knocked my socks off. What she describes is precisely what I've been trying to achieve; a balance between the two parts (not sides) of me. I am, once again, a tad jealous of your having such a marvelous wife. You are so blessed. May the two of you have a very long and happy life together.

Toodles!
Byllie