PDA

View Full Version : Home front :)

Rachaelb64
06-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Well the last 3 weeks have been sort of hetic. My 'darling' ex-wife, 1st decides to kick my son out because she 'can't cope' she never really did what she meant by that!!

2nd she tells my son that she no longer taking him on holiday with her to turkey.

Now this all came day after he finished his final school exams, and left school (unoffically) he leaves offically in July.

So my lad has move in with me & my SO (one bedroom flat is not big enough now!) feeling just abit cut up about things.

So my dressing has been cut, which I dont mind, cus my son needs me more at the moment.

He does know I crossdress but he is keen on seeing me dressed.

celeste26
06-30-2008, 11:34 AM
you wrote
He does know I crossdress but he is keen on seeing me dressed.

so let him see you and many questions will be answered.

DeeDeeB
06-30-2008, 11:52 AM
It's good to hear that you are there for him. Maybe after things settle down some, especially for him, you can get your life a little closer to normal, whatever that may mean for you. In the meantime, hang in there, we're pulling for you.

Dee :fairy1:

MJ
06-30-2008, 12:49 PM
if your son is OK with seeing you dressed then go for it . i am full time my children see me everyday and are OK with me . they still call me dad ..lol

Rachaelb64
06-30-2008, 04:51 PM
you wrote

so let him see you and many questions will be answered.

We have talk about my crossdressing, and he has seen me. This is how I know he is not that keen to see me dress.

But he is only 16 and yet to live a life. Hopefully as he gets older will come to accept 'Rachael' more.

I have a great relationship with my son and we do alot of father/son things together and I will not 'force' him to accept Rachael because that would be just selfish on my part. My children will always come before my crossdressing.

At 16 life is still confusing, and you don't need your dad turing into your 'auntie' :)

Angie G
07-01-2008, 07:07 AM
It's a shame kids have to go through these thing and I think your right noy to add to all he has going on now and I hope all comes out OK for you both. :hugs:
Angie

LisaElizabeth
07-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Rachael,
This is the sign of a truly concerned parent!!! I stand and applaud you!!!
We had our youngest be a 'challenge' for us, although this sounds more like your 'X' is the challenge.....
Anywho! As a parent all you can do is show your love and support for him, as his Dad. That is what he needs in tough times. I mean Mom kicked him out!! Who else does he have besides Dad?
Best of luck and try really hard not to beat your ex with a big piece of wood!!
huggles,
Lisa Elizabeth

Deborah_UK
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
I think there was a slight confusion on the initial post - when I first read it, it confused me

"So my dressing has been cut, which I dont mind, cus my son needs me more at the moment.

He does know I crossdress but he is keen on seeing me dressed. "

(my emphasis in bold)

I initially thought Rachael had missed out the word "not" between "is" and "keen", and this was further emphasised by the later post,

but it was taken by subsequent posters as written as being "is keen" and therefore the puzzlement arises.

Or I may be way off the mark ....... in which case ignore all the foregoing!!!! :doh:

Rachaelb64
07-01-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry I made a mistake.

My son is not keen on seeing me dressed

sorry for the confusion.

Deborah_UK
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
For once I was right!!! :D

Tina Dixon
07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh ex-wifes, I miss my dearly, but one of these day I'm not going to miss:devil: