PDA

View Full Version : Back to work!!!!

Felix
06-30-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi peeps well I went back to work toaday after a long abscence. It was strange in some ways being back and in others not. My old demon is still haunting me there and I don't think she is gonna go away either. She was not particularly welcoming today!! I have been worried about going back but I am ready I can be patient with peeps again just as before. I had asked my close friends to call me Felix and they said they would (in the staff room) to introduce my other name. It's not easy for them as its been so long since I been in. They are totally used to calling me it outside of the workplace. New friends well I introduce myself as Felix so its no problem then. I was really hoping that one of my mates would call me Felix today but maybe, it didn't even happen on the way home which would have been the ideal opportunity for the friend I was with. I dunno I can see me getting very frustrated and it will be my own doing as I am not ready to come fully out at work because I know the reaction of certain peeps particularly my demon. Blah I feel strange tonight :straightface: xx Felix :straightface:

CaptLex
07-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Hey Felix,

It seems to me that everywhere I have worked there's always been one person who has a problem with me - for reasons I don't even know, usually. I call them rainy day people - 'cause we can't have sunshine all the time, right? I hope you won't think too much about the "demon". Do your job, be your sweet self and surround yourself with friends - that's what works for me. I hope your days back at the job will be happy ones. :hugs:

Majestyk's Lady
07-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Hi Felix....

I have been about reading your "life" here on this site for some time...Although this is my first post to you, I have kept you in my Heart..You truly are very brave and courageous..:hugs:

Please don't let the "demon" take away the peace and happiness you so well deserve because of her smallness of her mind and her demeanor..she will take it.. if you let her...It's her loss Felix, if she chooses to treat you this way and drives you from her,not your loss..!!!

You are so much more than what she precieves or anyone else for that matter who has that mentality..Pity her..for she is the one lost..and loses quite often I suspect...

You are an excellent Parent, Friend and Human being..you count..you care..you have a lovely Soul...

Know what you do is true..always be true to yourself...

May you always find a Safe Haven for you to rest in..

May your Life filled with Wonderment and Delight..

Good luck with your work..don't get too frustrated,tired..roll with it and most of all have Fun..giggle a bit ..it does wonders for a body..

Blessings on you Dear Felix and your loved ones..

Take care,

Majestyk's Lady :love:

mylitta
07-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Felix, hope all is going well for you back at work. Quite tiring, I should imagine after being away. As for the demon- well it's not that easy to ignore a bully- been there myself, but just think what a sad and bitter person she must be to get pleasure from acting like this. Surround yourself with your friends and try not to let her gain power over you.

:hugs::hugs:

Felix
07-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Thank you so much Majestyks Lady how very sweet and thoughtful of you :hugs: Blessed Be xx :hugs:

Thanx Myliia things are going much better than expected at work and Im gonna put a different post on about the latest developments hun ok xx Felix :hugs: