PDA

View Full Version : I Think I"m a Skort-a-holic!

Julie
05-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I was doing laundry yesterday and as I was folding it I realized I had an awful lot of skorts. I've always felt I looked best in skirt & top rather than a dress but after I purchased and wore my first skort I became addicted. I like wearing what I call 'fun clothes'. They are clothes you'd wear to have fun in. It's nice to dress to the nines once in a while but I really feel most comfortable in casual clothing.

I was wearing a skort at Escapades and some drunk came up from behind and lifted the skirt part. I'm sure he thought he was going to see panties but all he saw were the shorts underneath. It was kind of like 'haha, got ya!' But mostly I like that I don't have to be always conscious of showing too much. It's like wearing shorts but it looks like a skirt and I really love the look of skirts over anything else.

Happiness comes in all forms, doesn't it?

I'm wearing a skort in each of these pictures:

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/skort1.jpg
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/skort2.jpg
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/skort3.jpg
Yeah, I like that rose colored top too :D

sara_also
05-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Hi Julie,
The pictures are all great.I love the heels in the last one. I don't have a skort yet. Will have to check out the thrift stores next time.
Sara

Wendy me
05-15-2005, 05:22 PM
you look real nice in them ...never thought abought them mutch....could be missing out on something here.........shopping.................

Songaule21
05-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Your pink top outfit and black heels are so sexy.You look great.

Mira
05-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Wow, you are absolutely stunning.....I'm so envious of that cute little black outfit :) And so sexy showing those legs off in the hot pink.....

Sigrid
05-15-2005, 06:23 PM
I bought a skort from Lands End last year. I wore it once for a few minutes then took it off - it just didn't do a thing for me. I don't know if it was the color (red) or the heavy fabric or just the whole skirt/shorts combo thingy. I still have it, but it's sitting in the Goodwill bag. After looking at your pictures though (WOW, very nice! btw), I think I ought to give it another try.

~Sigrid

CharleneCD
05-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Julie,

Skorts are what got me started so I understand. I just hope I look as good in mine as you do in yours.

Charlene

LaurenAnne
05-16-2005, 01:10 PM
I've always been a big time skirt fan, on both the ladies & myself. ;) As such, I've never really cared for the "skort". It felt like a sham somehow. Perhaps I'd see a fine lady walking down the street in what I thought was a short skirt. I'd muse to myself, "ah nice, cute chick in a short skirt", then she'd pass... eh, shorts. I was lied to, bamboozled, lol. Plus I enjoy the slight fear of being exposed in a skirt/dress. Worrying about being proper & whatnot seems like it's part of the fun. But alas, to each his/her own... and you definitely wear your skorts well. :)