PDA

View Full Version : Going to heaven... / Part 2

jenniferj
07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi, girls. This might be a long story, so I will start with an overview and fill it in if people have any interest...

A couple of weeks ago DearWife and I (jj) were resting after a particularily nice dinner (I LOVE to cook for her) and she said, "I have a confession to make - I just spent a lot of money without discussing with you. I'd like to take you to NewYork for your your birthday and bought tickets at Yankee Stadium for Monday night, and for a Broadway play Saturday night..." I thanked her profusely, and we started to chat about what else to do while we were there.

I had a nice dress on for cooking and serving dinner, and got up to change into something more comfortable to lounge around in. And an idea struck - "I have a whole bunch of dressy things that I never get to wear - pick and occassion, and I'll dress for it. Try to stump me."

"A night at the opera", she said. 15 minutes later, I returned in a low backed, drapey, deep magenta satin gown, with black satin strappy pumps, and pearl dangling earings, and necklace. I piled my hair as high as I could on top, and intensified my makeup. "Very nice", she said, "but I would suggest flashier jewelry - I still have some rhinestone things from a while ago. They might work better"

"Try again", I said.

"A New York play" I came back in a simple black knit cotton dress, about 4" above the knee. Red patent leather sking-back, open-toed pumps, and a red cocoon jacket/shawl. Chunky red glass earrings, necklace, and bracelet. "Wow", she said,"that really looks perfect. Maybe a bit to warm for June, but - wow."

And then the smile. "Is that what you're going to wear?"

I knew where she was going, but didn't dare expect..."Wear when?"

"To the play"

"You would be allright with that?"

"Sure - it's New York - nobody will care."

We continued the game for a couple more outfits, and went to bed, with me tingling like a 4year-old on Christmas eve...

(to be continued)

tracigirl_tv
07-01-2008, 12:46 PM
(....is busy subscribing to this thread to be ready for the next installment)

giggle

robyn1114
07-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Sounds like the making of a wonderful week, be sure to take lots of pics.

Tina Dixon
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next installment.

jenniferj
07-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi girls,

A little more of the saga.

A couple of days after, I (in guy mode) asked DearSweetWife again if she was still OK with the idea of me dressing and going out in public. "I want you to have fun that weekend, and if you will enjoy it, it's fine with me"

"You won't be embarrassed?"

"Why would I be? Nobody will notice and anybody who does won't care. It's New York, dummy."

"What should I wear for the ball game", I asked with a smile.

"Anything you want, but I can't keep people from beating you up", right back with another smile. "Dress however you would like."

The weekend fell upon us (two more to go), and we hustled to get the house and yard picked up - my Mom was coming or a one or two week visit. I spent the whole time dressed, until it was time to go to the airport. And then I packed JJ away in big plastic bins for the duration of Mom's stay.

I asked twice more during the week, probably to the point of annoying DSW (dear sweet wife) and she reassured me each time. And Mom went to my sister's house for the second week - out came the plastic bins,and back on hangers with the clothes.

But something was bothering me - almost all of the summer clothes show enough skin so that my largely gray body hair is apparant and ugly.

As JJ, I said to DSW, "I'm just about ready to chicken out. It's one thing to wear pretty things around the house in a Japanese theatre sort of way (we agree not to notice things that would distract us from the main point) but I'm 6'1 and 235 pounds, and bulky and hairy...I don't want to look like a clown."

"You don't", she said.

"Would it upset you if I shaved my legs and body?"

"No-oo" (with a little hesitation.)

I waited another day and asked again, and got the same answer (with the same reservation). And decided to chicken out.

"I will probably always regret this, but I think I'm going to leave JJ home."

"Why?"

"If I do a half-hineyed job, it will just be a bad experience - and I will feel really bad for a long time."

"I think you should do what you want, and do the best you can. We can do it one step at a time. Maybe just the play."

"I'd rather drive down as JJ- the idea of furtively changing in the hotel room seems a little weird. I'd like to be a girl in the hotel room, changing into something special for the theatre."

"OK - you got it!"

After she went to bed, I filled the tub with warm water, added lots of bath oil and using Dove soap as a lubricant shaved everything I could reach - legs, tush, lower tummy, tummy, chest, underarms, shoulders, upper arms, upper back. Four blades and an hour and a half later, I was soft and (mostly) pink. I slipped into a nightie and cuddled down for a soft night's sleep. When we got up the next morning, I asked her to save her tub, slipped in and asked her to finish the places I couldn't reach. It has been over 25 years since I shaved those places and the change is amazing!

I spent a large portion of the day playing with camis and halters and scoop necks - and shorts. Wonderful, wonderful shorts. I made DSW's favorite grilled chicken/salsa dinner that night, we drank two bottles of wine and started making plans for our departure two days hence.

to be continued...

- jj

"Mary"
07-03-2008, 09:26 AM
This is getting better and better. Can't wait to hear how this unfolds.

"Mary"
07-03-2008, 09:37 AM
I don't know if I'd equate NY with heaven, but the experience might be heavenly :)

This is going to be a lot of fun.

Mydia
07-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Haha! When I first saw this thread title I thought it was going to be something like "Do crossdressers go to heaven after they die?" xD

Anyway, nice. Hope you enjoy yourself :3

deja true
07-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Haha! When I first saw this thread title I thought it was going to be something like "Do crossdressers go to heaven after they die?" xD
:3

Looks like some get to enjoy a little bit of heaven while they're still alive...:daydreaming:

Congratulations Jennifer, on a wonderful partner and what sounds like the beginning of an exciting adventure.

Thank her for all of us, okay?

Now we're all waiting for the rest of the story...:)

carolyn todd
07-10-2008, 06:41 AM
hi jennifer,
i hope you are going to tell us all about it when you get back
from NY heaven, have fun you don't know wear it will end.

good luck
carolyn xx

Angie G
07-11-2008, 07:03 AM
And what are you wearing to the ball game hun. :hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 10:47 AM
I too thought this thread was going to be different but I am not dissappointed. I have to know how this ends. I am wondering what you are going to wear to the ball game. Some pics would be nice.

TommiTN
07-11-2008, 11:09 AM
You have me on pins and needles! Can't wait for the next installment!

Gina S
07-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi Jennifer,
It's great that you have such a supportive wife! I think you'll do great out in public with her by your side. Looking forward to some pictures.

Shelly Preston
07-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Jennifer

It looks like you found your little bit of heaven

Make sure your wife gets rewarded too