PDA

View Full Version : What to do????

michelle ashlawn
07-01-2008, 02:31 PM
ok! im michelle everyone! and im new to being a cd. im just wanting to know of some things to do while im dressed up?. im not into clubs or anything, i also know people allover the city in my guy life and i dont need to get caught! so plz girls HELP ME! :D

nicky
07-01-2008, 02:34 PM
go to a near by city were no one nows you and thats safe and go for a walk or just drive around

Eileen
07-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Try a city where you are not known! This is a good place to go shopping. Do you know any other tgirls or any one that can go with you? It is always nice to have some to chat with when having a bite to eat or even just a glass of iced tea.

Eileen

kellyann2012
07-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I love driving around, but love shopping more. Go somewhere with another friend and shop. Doesn't have to be an inside mall, could be a strip mall or outlet mall. I love to dress up and go see a friend for lunch. The sky is the limit...

DonnaT
07-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Yes, outlet/strip malls are cool. I don't reckon many of the guys you know will be hanging out in a women's clothing store.

Plus there's the movies, and library. Or just a walk in the park.

Byllie
07-01-2008, 04:46 PM
My first question is, do you like going to clubs? And answer this as just you, sans CD or anything.

If the answer is "yes", then the next question is does dressing make you feel more the person you were meant to be. If the answer is again "yes" then there are, as others have and will suggest, plenty of options.

But let's say that clubbing is not for you - I'm 54 and never was into the clubbing scene - but that dressing is a "Yes". Well, how about a movie, or a light bite to eat, perhaps in a town sufficiently far from where you live?

I guess what I'm saying is, first know who you are and what you like, regardless of whether you dress en femme or en drab or somewhere in-between. Do not think that just because you've decided to dress and where make-up that you need to become a whole new person. Remember, you're still you.

Carly D.
07-03-2008, 10:16 AM
go to another town and go to a mall or movie.. pick a hobby and do it dressed up, except for bull fighting.. is that a hobby?? could be.. I'm not sure...

kristacd20
07-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Go stay in a motel in the next city, you can get dressed there and go out.

Shelly67
07-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Perhaps join a website with live chat rooms involving other t-girls . Youre privacey will be certainly upheld . And you,ll meet folks online and make a few friends
At the start I too felt strange , looking for something to do whilst enfemme . this brilliant forum has been more than enjoyable along my way of discovering me Michelle ,and reading so many threads but to chat ( type ) live to another has also been so much fun . it just added that extra dimension to a nervous person like myself who too regards privacey upmost .
If youre intrested , gimme a message back and I,ll be more than happy to let you know the one I use . Its safe , and adminned throughout.

AmandaM
07-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Rent a motel room near a drag/gay/accepting club or a mall. Pick a room near your car, or an exit, etc. for privacy. Then try it!

Sarah...
07-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I agree with Byllie - do what you want to do as per your interests and hobbies within the constraints you have set yourself as regards being seen / recognised in your home city.

Sarah...

deja true
07-03-2008, 02:43 PM
If you want to avoid crowds but still wanna be out, how about museums, galleries, arboretums, garden centres...like that...

None are very crowded... on weekdays especially!

charlie
07-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Find a gay bar anywhere near you and just dress your best and go in and have a beer. This is not full nightclub circuit stuff. Just you getting dressed and being able to sit down and feel accepted and comfortable. My guess is that someone will tell you you look pretty and start a small conversation. It could be that just the bartender will call you "honey" and everyone will just leave you alone. In any event it will give you confidence. Besides, it is fun to get dressed and go out anywhere