PDA

View Full Version : One small step for man One Giant leap for a CD!

Marissa_CD
06-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Ok me and my wife are on vacation this last few days in Palm Springs and we have this elegant 3 bedroom house at this resort with a private pool and spa in the backyard. So we are of course doing alot of fooling around the house that once passing through one of the rooms nekked, I pass by a pair of my wifes red thong panties. So being a little drunk and horny (my wife not knowing I am a CD) I put them on and continue on my household stroll. When she saw me she giggled playfully and says "what are you doing wearing my panties" and I respond "I like them they feel way better than guys underwear" and she then says "well we can get you some of your own then they look good on you". Inside my head I am thinking my next move is to be allowed to wear pantyhose to work instead of socks OH YEAH. anyway it really turned us both on and I wore them while making love and she absolutly loved it. Anyway this whole thing just makes me think that one day she will accept my dressing and allow me to do it freely.
Kisses all -Marissa-

AnnaMaria
07-01-2004, 03:12 AM
That is how it started for me. When I first started dressing in front of my wife. I started out wearing her panties and soon discovered that I really enjoied wearing panties. So much so that I then began by my own and now it has gotten to the point that I have my own panties and some nighties. And my wife often buys them for me. As well as us choosing panties for both of us, one in her size and one in mine that match, and we wear them at the same time. I have found that this really makes things more interesting and including her makes things easier for her to deal with.

Anna