PDA

View Full Version : Yet another panty thread

Deborah Jane
07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
How old were you when bought your first pair of panties for yourself?

I was 18 and told the SA they were a present for my girlfriend :o

Tina Dixon
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
49, got tired of going commando:eek:

Emily Anderson
07-01-2008, 05:11 PM
I must have been around 20 years-old when I bought a pair of bright pink panties and a crate of beer at the local supermarket.

Yes, at the same time, and in that order, lol.

I actually thought that I could disguise buying women's underwear by buying something "manly" at the same time.

Sweet_Honey
07-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Deborah,
Love your name and your pic. I'm 36 and I just bought my first pair of panties for myself a few months ago. That is - it was the first time I went by myself and picked them out and took them to the counter!! I've always had a girlfriend or someone do it for me. Talk about EXCITEMENT!! :battingeyelashes:

Deborah Jane
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks Honey :hugs:

I still get excited now whenever i buy panties...Maybe thats why i,ve got so many pairs :)

SilkyAlly
07-01-2008, 06:24 PM
I stole them off an ex girlfriend........................

........ nah not really ;)

I think I ordered mine from Ann Summers, I was too scared to buy them in person. Then it dawned on me I can just go anywhere and if anyone asks they were for my "girlfriend". Who strangely always seem to have the same waistline as me :p

sandra-leigh
07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
I was 43 when I first bought a pair of panties, or rather my first 3 pairs (to experiment with different fits and textures). From a bargin store. No, not The Dollar Store, but price was a considered factor, as at purchase time I planned to throw them out ('purge' ?) after a single exploratory wearing.

The first pair that I "owned"... ummm, about 20 I guess, a pair left behind in a laundry room. But I never thought about wearing those, just about... playing... with them. Even those first pairs purchased at age 43 were bought for, urrrr, "play". At the time, I still had no idea I was a crossdresser -- though it was less than 2 months afterwards that I got the idea that I could actually wear womens clothes, not just "try them on to see how they look" or urrr "play" with them.

trannie T
07-01-2008, 07:22 PM
At about 20 I stole a pair from mom.
At 25 I found a pair.
At 30 I finally bought a pair, then another, then another. . . .

Ellen Ross
07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I was about 40. A little black thong. It left me in one of my purges. At one purge point I had about 20 pairs of panties in a drawer. As I didn't get a chance to do my private laundry I just purchased more. I seemed to be drawn to panties.

Now that I understand and admit I am a crossdresser it has opened up the whole range of clothes and make-up to play with/in. I think the panty thing was what I could conceal at that time in my life. But I still consider myself a panty girl at heart.

Tamara Croft
07-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Yet another one? seriously? :rolleyes: Just come over here... :slap: you're as bad as that garage door woman... :bitchslap:

Deborah Jane
07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Yet another one? seriously? :rolleyes: Just come over here... :slap: you're as bad as that garage door woman... :bitchslap:

Ouch...I,m not that bad!!!

Tamara Croft
07-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Ouch...I,m not that bad!!!Nope... worse... and for your laughing in that other thread :bigsmack:

Deborah Jane
07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Ouch...Again

Time to disappear i think :hiding:

Tamara Croft
07-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Time to disappear i think :hiding:You can run, you can hide, but I'll always find you...

Why can't someone post a dang thong thread... why always panties... :thinking: it's those dang crossdressers.... sup with thongs? those poor thongs... what they ever do to you? *shakes head*

Emily Anderson
07-01-2008, 08:04 PM
I can see your panty line sticking out from behind the couch!

Talk about VPL :)

Deborah Jane
07-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Why can't someone post a dang thong thread... why always panties... :thinking: it's those dang crossdressers.... sup with thongs? those poor thongs... what they ever do to you? *shakes head*

They aren,t exactly comfortable are they :brolleyes:

Tamara Croft
07-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Talk about VPL :)See... this is why you should wear THONGS!!! :tongueout

*watches DD backing slowly away from this thread* :heehee:

They aren,t exactly comfortable are they :brolleyes:Ah, but they are... just take some getting used to ;) ;)

Emily Anderson
07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Thongs are invisible. The realm of magicians, not CD's!!!!!

Tamara Croft
07-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Thongs are invisible. The realm of magicians, not CD's!!!!!Well you wouldn't wear a CD on your butt would you? Those round things would just get a bit uncomfy... :heehee:

Emily Anderson
07-01-2008, 08:10 PM
CD = Crossdressers, my dear.

Deborah Jane
07-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Well you wouldn't wear a CD on your butt would you? Those round things would just get a bit uncomfy... :heehee:

I think it depends how you wear them ;)

Tamara Croft
07-01-2008, 08:20 PM
I think it depends how you wear them ;)See... you thought it was funny... :lol:

CD = Crossdressers, my dear.well ya don't say... :doh: