PDA

View Full Version : A change in my attitude

Nikki A.
07-01-2008, 05:56 PM
After many, many years of being afraid of admitting to others (and to myself) that I am a crossdresser, I now feel so much different and liberated now. First I admitted it to myself, then I was lucky enough to meet a fellow member who is much wiser than me. I finally came out to a co-worker, she got me invited to the wedding, in the process another coworker was invited and I was given three choices, have him uninvited, not dress (really not a choice since they knew how much I was looking forward to it and others that were asked if it would be ok were encouraging me), or tell him about me. Without much thought I said I was fine with him coming and whether he was told the day before or not was fine with me. In the past this would have terrified me but now it was more like, if he's comfortable with it, it's ok. After the wedding I eventually told the other girl in the office since she heard so much about the weekend, and she's cool with it. It's funny when I'm in their office I hear all the talk, like I'm one of the girls. Sometimes I just walk away "too much information" and they laugh. We always got along great in that I was always willing to help them and now it is even better.